[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not being the most badass fuck-it-all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 750x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 750x729
What's your excuse for not being the most badass fuck-it-all version of yourself /r9k/?
>>
I like food and shitposting, and the gym is annoying because there's always some other faggot using the thing I want to use.

Also /fit/ has more >tfw no gf threads than we do, getting ripped doesn't fix your life.
>>
Eating big is expensive.
>>
>>25257529
I would suck dick to be the guy on the left, let alone the guy in the right
>>
>>25257584
It's the same dude you retard. Are all faggots this stupid?
>>
>>25257614
He never implied that, learn to read retard.
>>
>>25257551
Well of course being fit won't get you a gf but it'll give you more confidence to handle yourself in the real world. Nothing better than knowing you can manhandle the average person who may try to attack you.

Plus it helps with picking up heavy shit like couches
>>
>>25257655
It's pretty fucking obvious that it's the same dude regardless of what the OP said you retard.
>>
>>25257529
Because I'm a manlet

This won't be origiinal
>>
>>25257668
>confidence
This is a bunch of bullshit. I'm more insecure now then I was two years ago before I got /fit/.
>>
>>25257687
but they have completely different bodies
>>
>>25257529
I lift I've lifted weights for years and I'm still only 135 lbs

/fit/ says eat more but if I do I get chubby
>>
>no lats
>no traps
>no forearms
>xbox hueg adonis belt

This is why retard Chads shouldn't do steroids. I bet his entire workout routine consisted of nothing but bench, curls, and lat raises.
>>
>>25257707
Meditation my son. Exercising the body is nice but to reap the full benefits you must also exercise the brain.
>>
>>25257761
Do you do cardio?
>>
>>25257799
>Meditation
If someone said this to my face in real life I'd be tempted to punch you in the mouth. Meditation doesn't do shit, fucking faggot.
>>
so he went from a 7/10 good looking normalfag to a 9/10 chad? Meanwhile I'm a genetically inferior male who will never be higher than 5/10
>>
>>25257668
>lifting gives you self confidence
Hahahaha
Biggest fucking meme I've ever seen on /fit/
Fit's like cgl
They're so fucking petty that they bitch about the smallest things they can't control
We do here, but we don't pretend like we have some secret to boost self confidence
>>
>>25257529
It's not even close to worth the effort to look like that.
>>
>>25257697
This, I literally just picture myself as a fantasy dwarf looking motherfucker. That mite b cool, but I'm too lazy as it is.
>>
>>25257876

At least the dwarf bit is no fantasy
>>
>>25257832
You're only saying this because you haven't done it, haven't done it properly, or haven't done it enough. You're like a person refusing to take a shit.
>>
>>25257832

>Being a nig nog
>>
>>25257529
because I don't have access to steroids.

>in b4 someone who doesn't know what they're talking about tries to claim the physique on the right is natty
>>
>>25257909
I have done meditation before, and it's fucking stupid. It's a meme-tier exercise, if it can even be called that.

Not to mention a ton of sluts were laughing at me while I was doing it. Fuck women.

>>25257923
I'm not a nigger, sorry.
>>
>>25257876

No dude that is cool. You need to get super swole and grow a big beard and go off to the mountain to mine and build an underground castle filled with jewels and ingots of gold that you've smelted with your stubby gnarled dwarf fingers.
>>
>>25257946

Nigger is a personality type. You'd punch a guy in the mouth for talking to you, not even in a hostile provoking way.

You're a nigger.
>>
>>25257668
You haven't watched Dennis have you?
>>
>>25257529
>going from smooth and beautiful to lumpy and veiny
What a fucking downgrade
>>
He looked better on the left desu.
>>
>>25257668
>Nothing better than knowing you can manhandle the average person who may try to attack you.
unless they have a gun. Muscle is at best safety theatre. The only reason anyone should lift is if they enjoy it, nothing else.
>>
>came to /fit/ in 2010 to get in shape
>got told to do Starting Strength and GOMAD(gallon of milk a day)
>squats made my back and knees really hurt so I did one work out a week
>Did GOMAD
>after 6 months I started only lifting every 3 to 4 weeks due to back and knee pain
>continued GOMAD
>I was 275lb at 5'5" clinging to the hope that when I cut I would have gained a decent amount of muscle
>this continued for another year
>435lbs back hips and knees hurt too much to go up stairs have to stop lifting
>decide to cut so I cut out fat completely, only eat carbs and protein 80/20 since I didn't want any more mass
>gain 15lbs in the next month
>depression kicks in
>fired from panda express over a year ago for stealing
>savings gone
>bills piling up
>mom threatening to kick me out
>decide to become a self made man like Arnold
>tell myself That this is my story
>use last $300 to buy tools for work
>Nair my entire body
>set up cam account as a ssbbw transwoman
>put on wig, slutty clothes, and assfuck myself for tips from strangers

I don't know how to feel to be honest, getting in shape failed but I get more money and attention now than I ever did.
>>
>>25258053
Neckbeard always get insecure about physical prowess and bring up guns

>top kek nice beach body faggot fuck with some skinny nerd and he'll put a bullet in ur head bitch

I used to do the same shit until I realized how weak and pathetic it made me sound, its just an excuse for your insecurity about having a weak clumsy body.

Also there's nothing stopping the fit guy from carrying too and he'd be faster on the draw than some flabby neckbeard with a 38 special wedged under his gunt.
>>
>>25257529
Why is the dude so red? Is his skin just that thin?
>>
Because I don't get stimulated enough wasting all that time at the gym. Hours and hours of boring grind for very slow rewards.
>>
>>25257529
ugh, he looks weird as fuck, he has 0 lats
>>
>>25257529

No reason to do it since working out is insanely boring
>>
File: 20151210_194838 (2).jpg (306 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
20151210_194838 (2).jpg
306 KB, 720x1280
me after 1+ year of training, you can become ripped too just do a good training routine from the start it's easy.Also i'm 18 so i got the a lot infront of me
>>
I fucked up my shoulder doing a sport I never should have been doing in the first place

I have lost all my fire for athletic achievement
>>
>>25257529
No excuses ive been about that /fit/ life for a while. The gains life is the good life
>>
I'm not insecure about my penis size.
>>
>>25257529
I like being borderline anorexic, never really got the appeal for muscular dudes.

Abs are hot though
>>
>>25259679
Become ottermode then.
>>
>>25258936
This and his torso is too long.
>>
Was beast modeing fairly well until I was taking a taxi to work and got T-boned because the dumb sand-nigger made an illegal left hand turn, thus fucking up my right leg and kaiboshing my gym regimen completely
>>
I live a fuck-it-all life but no one thinks that's badass.
>>
>>25259679
It's called not being a total little bitch, faggot.
>>
>>25257529

I already am which is why I dont give a fuck what anyone else thinks of my body unlike cucks who spend all day at the gym hoping they'll feel more confident
>>
>>25258257
Steroids

Flushblox
>>
>>25259770
I think you're badass.
>>
>>25258976
>working out is insanely boring

Absolutely.
>>
File: 1447848369138.png (217 KB, 339x384) Image search: [Google]
1447848369138.png
217 KB, 339x384
>hurr only retards think lifting gives you confidence!!! XD

The people who perpetuate this are living memes. However, they are right in a sense that purely getting fit won't turn your social life around - Women will be more open to you and are more likely to reciprocate your advances since you're all hot and shit. Lifting just makes everything easier for you and gives you a sense of faux-confidence, but, at the end of the day it works right>?
>>
>>25259084
Too bad you're 5'4"
>>
>>25258292
I thought it was boring for the first few days I went but after I started seeing some gains I was ducking hooked. I can't ever see myself going back to my old self. It also helps mentally, I feel way less shifty all the time and at least I have some sort of goal I can work towards.
>>
>>25260430
>lifting gives you confidence
"I've never been to /fit/" - you
>>
File: 1427312917385.jpg (696 KB, 3500x2342) Image search: [Google]
1427312917385.jpg
696 KB, 3500x2342
>>25257668
>Well of course being fit won't get you a gf but it'll give you more confidence to handle yourself in the real world. Nothing better than knowing you can manhandle the average person who may try to attack you.

he is so poor that he lives with beasts

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>25257529
Because I don't enjoy working out one bit and that means that it's just too much work and dedication for something I don't particularly want or need.

I mean, I'd like to be fit, but not that much. I wouldn't get a gf anyway, if I get concerned about my safety I'll get a gun or something else that will give me a bigger edge than a fit body anyway, and my posture is already fucked up. The only thing I'd like about it would be feeling a bit better about myself, but that to me is not worth all the hours spent sweating in the gym and on top of that paying for it. No thanks.
>>
>>25257529
He looked objectively better in the first pic

Also because I don't give a fuck
>>
cost alot of money to stay big .
>>
>>25257551
>implying anyone on /fit/ even lifts
>>
It's all about face. Compensating for your shortcomings is humiliation.
>>
I sure would be an intimidating buff manlet

fuck off
>>
>>25257529
Holy shit lifting weights is gay. If you want to break our of your shell try a new sport or hobbie. Jesus Christ picking things up by yourself ain't gonna do shit.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.