[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so unlikable you have 0 friends why did I have to develop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1437976269459.jpg (180 KB, 850x782) Image search: [Google]
1437976269459.jpg
180 KB, 850x782
>so unlikable you have 0 friends

why did I have to develop such a terrible personality?
>>
>>25257441
Because you have zero friends.
>>
>>25257480
It truly is a vicious cycle. Have shit social skills because of no friends, no friends because of shit social skills
>>
>>25257505
That's why you *develop your personality.*

God damn.
>>
>tfw you were in college and your roommates actually voluntarily invited you out to things, including parties or just hanging out with their other friends, but after that you never talked to them again
>>
>>25257505
It's the truth
We're a side effect of a system that hates young men and those who don't adapt and win get stuck in an infinite loop of low self esteem and sadness

Only guarantees way to get out is to kill yourself
You can't be sad if you're dead
>>
>>25257525
>just be yourself
>just develop a personality
Hahahaha
Holy shit didn't think the shit advice squad would be around here tonight
>>
>>25257546
The OP's post literally stated as much. Fuck off.
>>
>>25257527
>first roommate invites me to party at a bar when I'm underage
>immediately ditches me and doesn't bother introducing me to his friends
>awkwardly sit at bar and listen to band without drinking
>every roommate after that hasn't tried to befriend me
>>
>make friends rarely
>when I do I gradually begin to hate them and pick apart every little thing I don't like about them
Having friends just isn't even fun and never has been for me.
>>
This is why its important to develop social skills at a young age. Kids are less forgiving then adults because by the time you reach adulthood, most adults have their social skills locked down.
>>
>tfw haven't had a friend in almost 7 years
I'd be lying if I said it didn't sting sometimes but what can you do? Its not like you can force people to like you and the older people get the less inclined they are to make new ones. After highschool and past your early 20s you're pretty much screwed forever.
Oh and by the way its extremely hard if not impossible to get a gf without friends. Either by using them as a social network to find her or by showing her you aren't a freak with no social life.

I do think isolation makes you a little stronger in some ways, you learn to get shit done with no help. Unfortunately in the tradeoff you lose more and more of your humanity making it yet more difficult to empathize with people.
>>
>>25257525
Many people find it difficult to develop a decent personality when they cant get past the lonliness of having no one
>>
>>25257534
Honestly, I only have myself to blame, not some sort of system in society. I am a product of my own efforts
>>
>>25257637
Nothing worth having comes easy.
>>
>>25257441
You probably don't have a terrible personality, but you're just extremely boring and cringe-worthy to be around.

Rather than just being a "zero", you're probably a negative. You most likely most people feel uncomfortable just by being around them-- as if you have a natural aptitude for making situations awkward.

If you don't adapt, you die.

You're a faggot, Brian.
>>
File: 1387875489879.jpg (227 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1387875489879.jpg
227 KB, 900x1350
>>25257694
>If you don't adapt, you die.
>>
>>25257694
Brian is my dad's name.
>>
>>25257670
Fuck off normie false flagger
We're not gonna bug into your bullshit
>>
>>25257719
same :3
>>
>>25257694
Literally everyone dies no matter what. Don't use that retarded excuse
>>
>>25257692
>>25257694
>shitty normie platitudes
I was right
We are being raised by /adv/ shitheads who think they can fix us with empty words
Never works because robot problems can't just be wished away like your normie bullshit
Now go back to being "depressed" for likes and reblogs
>>
>>25257781
I don't set out to fix you with empty words. I get that I can't fix your life. I'm just throwing in my two sense..
>>
File: 1444374432677.png (12 KB, 526x544) Image search: [Google]
1444374432677.png
12 KB, 526x544
>>25257830
>I'm just throwing in my two sense..
>>
>>25257728
How am I normie for not blaming others for my problems? Is it a requirement for being a robot to be a victim now?
>>
>implying i have a personality
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.