[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend. I feel like the biggest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1447201549930.jpg (69 KB, 1000x556) Image search: [Google]
1447201549930.jpg
69 KB, 1000x556
I helped a girl cheat on her boyfriend. I feel like the biggest piece of shit in the world...considering suicide.
>>
>>25257360
tell the boyfriend, there's still time to make this right
>>
May I ask what compelled you to help her cheat? Did she cheat on him with you?
>>
>>25257360

boyfriends dont mean shit, don't have a panic attack
>>
boyfriend is an accessory like a purse and cellphone. they are essential but easily replaced when a better one comes along.
>>
>>25258169
Yes, do it. At best, you help someone out of a bad relationship. At worst, he doesn't believe you, in which case it's his fault.

You have nothing to lose unless her boyfriend is your best friend or something.
>>
I did too. She was working in DC for 6 months and she was engaged to a guy in back where she lived in Argentina
Felt real good desu senpai. You just gotta convince yourself that the other guy is probably a fuckhead.
>>
boyfriends need to stop having feelings and shit. its nothing personal when your gf cheats on you it just means a better boyfriend came along
>>
>>25258169
>muh morals

You owe nothing to the boyfriend; he has given you nothing ever. The girlfriend provided you with sex (presumably). Why would you fuck over a girl who gave you sex just for the sake of some asshole who gave you nothing?
Be a fucking man, make your own morality.
>>
File: 1398753131166.gif (2 MB, 418x272) Image search: [Google]
1398753131166.gif
2 MB, 418x272
>>25257360

You didn't cheat, she did.

Unfortunately, you had very little to do with it. If not you, she would have just as easily found another willing partner.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.