[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There really is no chance for us in the dating world huh? The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1440437773486.jpg (72 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
1440437773486.jpg
72 KB, 600x648
There really is no chance for us in the dating world huh?

The betas keep propping up the egos of these girls thus raising their standards to only the chadiest of chads and then would-be normies like us are stranded because of it.

Is it possible to collectively tell betas to stop orbiting?
>>
>>25257100
There are more women than men in the world. If your theory were true then 70 percent of them would be single regardless. There are only so many men to go around.
>>
>>25257164
Someone ban this sick filth.
>>
>>25257164
>If your theory were true then 70 percent of them would be single regardless
>them

nigga be specific are you talking about women or men? I presume men but I could be wrong.
>>
>>25257100

>wanting to possess a gf
>gf's are absolutely necessary

wat a meme top lel
>>
>>25257237
I said dating nigga. As in just having the chance to go out with a chick. Doesn't necessarily mean I want to gf her.
>>
>>25257100

No, it is not possible to tell betas to stop orbiting, because it's their very nature. If you think of pussy like a stock on a traded market, it's value is right now at an all-time historic high, and with western society becoming more and more feminized, putting more control in the hands of women, it's value will only continue to rise in the future.
>>
>>25257274

>go out with a chick

can't they go out by themselves? lol
>>
File: 1438464897825.jpg (15 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1438464897825.jpg
15 KB, 313x313
>>25257295
Ay tru

you're funny u kno

>>25257289
Idk then all we can hope for is another world war so we can draft all the orbiters to the battlefield
>>
>>25257205
WOMEN

You beta fucks all think that 10 percent of chad somehow take 90 percent of women. There are ugly men and women together, there are average men and women together. The bottom 5 percent will die alone and that's good for us as a species.
>>
>>25257164
There are only barely more women than men in the us and Canada when you include old people who's husbands have died
In the younger generation, those who are 18-30 now, there are way more men than women

Also, lesbians and political lesbians exist
There are women so repulsed by the idea of virgin men that they will eat pussy for the rest of their life than pay attention to one of us
>>
>>25257354

>eat pussy for the rest of their life

so sad story
>>
>>25257336
Oh well I never said that they would all actually GET Chad, just that he is the only one they would ever settle for, and of course Chad doesn't settle because he literally has pussy on on demand.

>>25257336
>You beta fucks all think that 10 percent of chad somehow take 90 percent of women.

but that's actually more or less true anon
90 percent is an arbitrary number but a high percentage of women really do go for a very small pool of men
>>
>>25257336
Look at every tinder and OKC statistic out there
A small group of men are fucking the majority of women in there
Hypergamy is the future of normie relationships
These girls are lining up to be a part of chad's harem
>>
Orbiters are such a weird sight. I saw two of them with a girl, one was fat while the other was fattish and dressed like a gangsta guy. I thought this was just a made up thing or restricted to online but women actually take their orbiters on outings like they're her toy poodles.

What the fuck.
>>
>>25257354

Actually in the 18-30 demographic, it's a pretty close split between sexes. You can check this yourself by googling public census data. And of course the opposite holds true for lesbians; for every carpet muncher there is a guy that takes it up the ass. Actually I would think there are more male fags than females but I don't think any statistics exist for that.
>>
File: 1450678608522.png (48 KB, 444x287) Image search: [Google]
1450678608522.png
48 KB, 444x287
>>25257100
>dating world
How is it that this concept has become the universal currency of worth here?
What the fuck happened?

Fuck all of that shit.
>>
>>25257638
OP here.

I'd think that there are still anons here who haven't completely given up on the prospects of finding a partner, and in truth you probably haven't either, as one of men's strongest biological drives is finding a mate.

You might not have much hope anymore, and I imagine you spend most days trying your hardest to not care, but deep down you still have a very small flicker of hope that there is someone out there for you.

Right now I still have hope, and I probably always will, no matter how much I try to convince myself that I don't care when it hurts to give a shit about relationships.
>>
>>25257721
>and in truth you probably haven't either
You don't know the eighth thing about me, Rico.
>>
>>25257784
Yes I do because I am you
we are all each-other
what is conciousness anyway?
>>
>>25257164
> There are more women than men in the world.
> The sex ratio for the entire world population is 101 males to 100 females.
> The sex ratio at birth worldwide is commonly thought to be 107 boys to 100 girls
>>
>>25257837
Oh yeah, chief?
What am I eating right now?
What gets my rocks off?

INB4D
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.