[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright so i have a question >been talking to this (girly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1450919036955.jpg (466 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1450919036955.jpg
466 KB, 1536x2048
alright so i have a question
>been talking to this (girly looking) boy for awhile now
>he confessed to me that he wants to fuck me
>I'm 22, he's 17
>I'm also a virgin

I'm paranoid as fuck that if he talks to one single person that I'm literally going to get branded as a pedo by the state and I want to wait till he's 18

whatdo robots what do
>>
>>25257040
TITS OR GTFO
Original comment
>>
>>25257040
Do you live in fucking Saudi Arabia or something? 17 is legal in just about the entire western world.
>>
>17

You wont be branded as anything but a faggot.
>>
>>25257079

in my state if there's a big enough age difference you can get fucked fast enough and I'm assuming at my age that's a sure fine way to get thrown in jail
>>
>>25257104
What state? 5 years isn't a very big age difference, that law is probably more intended for 40 year olds.
>>
Wait till he's legal
>>
>>25257040
just wait. not worth jail when he turns out to be some bipolar psycho who says you groomed him online and then raped him.
>>
If he says he's 17 he's probably 15
>>
>>25257079
You can not consent until you're 18, therefore any adult sleeping with a minor is committing statutory rape
>>
>>25257233
Why can't you consent if you're under 18?
>>
Just ask a lawyer or a cop or something
>>
>>25257241
In the US it depends on the state. About half is 18 and the other half is 16
>>
>>25257233

in my state it's 16 tho...
>>
>>25257233
The only places in the world where the age of consent is 18 or above are a few US states, South Korea, and some Muslim shitholes.
>>
>>25257241
Children are easy to manipulate, so they need to be protected with laws.
>>
There are 13 states with 18 and 7 states with 17, the other 30 are all 16.
>>
>>25257233
Depends on jurisdiction. In us, 18 is age of consent in the west while it is mostly 16/17 in the east.

California is 18
New York is 17
Massachusetts is 16
>>
>>25257352
Other part from me

While you can fuck people under 18, you can not take pics or vice and post them on here or just keep them for you.
>>
>>25257293
Kekekekekek
>believing the amerifat memes this much
17=child
18=adult
>>
>>25257390
Vids not vice. Fuck Android.
>>
>>25257040
yeah, but anon you know when they look you up on the sex offender shit it will say the age of you're victim and whether or not it was an actual rape right?
You have nothing to fear but like a month in jail, unless he's psycho then he'll say you raped him and then you're fucked.
And the judge will believe him because he's girly and under 18. so don't do it.
>>
>>25257040
Why is this complete and utter FAGGOTRY posted here and not in /lgbt/?

GET OUT.
>>
>>25257412
Children really are dumb as shit, though. I'm sure even a robot could manipulate a 15 year old into sex or something else they'll end up regretting.
Turning 18 just means you should have learned something by now, but you get freebies at 17.
>>
>>25257040
Gays are degenerate, so don't put your dick in crazy. Specially if he's a minor.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.