[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I finally have a chance to kill myself fellow robots!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14 KB, 633x758
I think I finally have a chance to kill myself fellow robots! I'm a neet and can't afford any weapons to kill my self with but my cousin has invited me next week to go to a shooting range with him. I will kill myself there on the spot. >tfw I can finally end myself after all this time.
>>
File: kimochi.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
kimochi.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>25256923
Thanks for the rare wojak
>>
non-americlap here

is it true that shooting range bans single males from entering?
>>
Please don't inconvenience the other patrons or the business, OP.
>>
How fucking dare you exploit another person's business and traumatize his employees like that? Man, you are a selfish piece of shit.
>>
>>25256923
don't put that on your cousin you piece of shit
>>
>>25256960
I'm pretty sure anybody is welcome.
>>
>>25256960
False
>>25256923
I'm sorry it came to this.
>>
>>25256923
You're going to miss anything vital, live mentally damaged and be sent to a coocoo house
>>
>>25256974
>>25256977
>>25256983
I don't know guys. I'm probably not going to do it. I'm too much of a pussy and it will probably fail like the other ones.
>>
>>25256977
Dubs speak the truth, unless you wanna be remembered like the guy who killed Chris Kyle this is a bad idea.>>25256983
>>
File: 1451047692191.jpg (33 KB, 600x705) Image search: [Google]
1451047692191.jpg
33 KB, 600x705
>implying you'll actually do it

See you next week
>>
>>25256974
L>>25256977
LOL this normies. Op make sure you splash your brais out in front of the children
>>
>>25256960
No. I go to two different ranges, an indoor range and an outdoor rifle range. I always see either really old senior citizens, or young guys at 18 with rifles or 21 with pistols.
Don't really see any parents taking their kids at all like I would think.
>>
>>25257046
>>25257001
>>25256987
ah okay.

Probably heard some bullshit post about suicides at shooting ranges being too frequent so they did that.

probably the same meme as no singles allowed in movie theaters
>>
>>25257033
You're probably right.
orginial comment.
>>
>>25257071
Just do whatever you want to do. If you want to die, paint the shooting range red. What do you want to do?
>>
Or maybe shooting stuff is fun and you'll look forward to doing it again. Maybe it becomes a hobby.
>>
OP here. I'm probably not going to do it. It really would be a dick move to traumatize those around me and plus I'm too much of a pussy to do it. I don't want I'm going to do, I want to die so badly but when the time comes up to do it, I always back out. I just like posting my thoughts on here.
>>
>>25257154
What do you want? (original comment)
>>
>>25256960
Some ranges do have a policy where they will not rent a gun to single person because there have been incidents where people have rented guns as a way to commit suicide cheaply/conveniently.

I've never heard of a range banning single people from shooting their own guns or renting if they're members though.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.