[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Uh could you stop staring at me like a piece of meat you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446415828718.jpg (218 KB, 931x1600) Image search: [Google]
1446415828718.jpg
218 KB, 931x1600
>Uh could you stop staring at me like a piece of meat you disgusting beta
>>
why would i ever stare at that woman. she has a life completely separate from mine and we would never get to know each other. we would have nothing in common. anyone who would stare at her is a degenerate pervert who needs to learn to control themselves
>>
>>25256684
>like a piece of meat
But you literally are you whore
>>
>>25256684
I wasn't looking at you, whitetrash
>>
>>25256684

If anything, her face looks a little worried. She's trying hard physically but doesn't want to look like she's too eager with her facial expressions. She's completely unsure of the balance and just wants someone to tell her she's pretty and cuddle with her when she's sad
>>
File: 1451099461044.jpg (9 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1451099461044.jpg
9 KB, 262x263
>>25256748
You're pathetic. So pathetic
>>
>>25256684
Whats that shitty green heart supposed to mean? Are those sun moles? Isnt that an early sign of skin cancer? Why do women always get star tattooa on their feet? Why not just put your camera around your neck? Why not just get a bigger nose piercing you pussy?
>>
>>25257264
Flowers *
>>
I'm for the misunderstand miss. You see I was simply blown away by your stunning beauty.

By the way, as a male feminist I really admire you standing up for yourself in the face of my seemingly horrific eye rape.

One question miss, how would you fancy a date with a gentleman such as myself?
>>
>>25256748
Fucking christ you kind of have a point there
>>
Sorry I thought you were a cow.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.