[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /r9k/. Tonight is the night I kill myself I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: itsallthesame.jpg (50 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
itsallthesame.jpg
50 KB, 722x349
Alright /r9k/.
Tonight is the night I kill myself

I'm not even human anymore. I'm so nihilistic that any traces of humanity are wiped and I only feel sorrow knowing that my existence and by extension suffering, has no meaning at all. My family officially disowned me today...

I'll send a picture of my head in a noose in about 5 or 10 minutes.. I need to prepare and find a nice sturdy place to tie it to.

I'll stream it if enough people want me to.

Thanks for the memories /r9k/.
You are the one thing that got me this far.
>>
>>25256517
If nothing matters why take it all so seriously?
>>
>>25256517
You are living a very possible future of mine. I hope you told your family what you are going to do. I wish to leave my family a mental scar when it happens to me.
>>
>>25256561

Not OP, but you are forced to take life seriously by virtue of your biology. Every time you breathe, eat, sleep, or contribute to your own continuing you are taking life seriously. You expending effort to continue life implies a degree of seriousness.
>>
>>25256517
Send me 10 dollars first I want Panda Express
>>
>>25256517
Or you could not kill yourself and continue shitposting :^)
>>
Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream itStream it Stream it Stream itStream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream itStream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it Stream it

Stream it
>>
>>25256760
shush you edgy fuck
>>
Yeah I was kidding. Just get some booze, get some cigarettes, watch a movie like inception or some shit, maybe a good horror to get your feels and adrenaline flowing. Or just shitpost on every thread possible and enjoy the negative attention. It always works for me
>>
>>25256517
guaranteed replies desu senpai
>>
>>25256795
Is this op?
>>
>>25256848
He's namefagging idiot
>>
don{t do it op just cuz the culture and existance in the US-UK-developed world sucks and the fact that a lot of people are assholes who don{t know what is up with existance should not make you kill yourself, the culture you are in fucking sucks but you can do it life is sooo fucking short enjoy the short time here dont kill yourself
>>
All the shitposting aside, don't do it. I know how it feels, im going through the same thing at the moment. Don't give up on yourself op. There's alot to live for, might not seem like it with your current state of mind but you just have to trust me on this one.
>>
Get high and stream it plz
>>
File: Micro-Commando Diatron-5 2.jpg (36 KB, 486x376) Image search: [Google]
Micro-Commando Diatron-5 2.jpg
36 KB, 486x376
>>25256517
But there's so much to live for, OP.
Like lolis.
Lolis is a pretty good reason to stay alive.
>>
File: pepe_the_frog_meme_5.jpg (232 KB, 1112x1600) Image search: [Google]
pepe_the_frog_meme_5.jpg
232 KB, 1112x1600
>>25256517
Do not give in, soldier. Men like us are under constant siege from the enemy (normies, women, people in authority).

Are you going to let them break you? DON'T give in, we're all in this together. You are ENTITLED to life, do not be cast out of it because of others.
>>
>>25256517
B-buh but no OP! Don't kill yourselfa! You have so much to live f- Fuck this shit. Don't listen to them. They're failures. You're a failure. I'm a failure. Do it and stream it while you have the energy flowing. Let's hope the rest of us follow your footsteps
>>
File: 1450770815092.jpg (23 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1450770815092.jpg
23 KB, 274x237
>>25256517
Live stream live stream live stream live stream
>>
>>25256517
>I'll send a picture of my head in a noose in about 5 or 10 minutes..
It's been 50 minutes OP......
>>
File: literally_base_consciousness.jpg (69 KB, 838x597) Image search: [Google]
literally_base_consciousness.jpg
69 KB, 838x597
You should be free to to kill yourself but you will just reincarnate into a situation that is exactly similar but you'll probably be even worse off then you were before.

Dont ask how I know about this. It's secret mystery school knowledge OP. Don't do it.
>>
Your only opportunity to experience the universe first hand and you're throwing it away

I hope you find peace someday anon
>>
>not just moving to thailand to fuck child hookers
>>
File: opdelivery.gif (2 MB, 321x223) Image search: [Google]
opdelivery.gif
2 MB, 321x223
>>25257408
OP's not going to deliver, you fags
>>
File: Lannister.jpg (269 KB, 600x753) Image search: [Google]
Lannister.jpg
269 KB, 600x753
>>25257468
Well if you think about it the universe is really just experiencing itself, right now about 7 billion times, maybe more so since ayy lmaos.
>>
>>25257431
>do dmt
>suddenly believe in a god-connection
>suddenly believe in reincarnation
ok bud
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.