[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad hatred
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x553
Anyone else not totally hate chads? They're the only people who are ever outgoing enough to have social contact with me, and also the only people who have even tried to help me get a gf. They're nicer and honestly less judgmental than the average normie.
>>
I don't hate chad ; I envy chad. It's completely different. I'm even friends with a Chad. They're pretty nice guys usually
>>
>>25256478
Exactly. My only friends are chads and I get really jealous of them, which is how I got into lifting, since I thought it could cure autism. It can't.
>>
There are mean chads and nice chads just like there are mean robots and nice robots. It would be dumb to hate all of them. I mildly dislike them as a category like I do for normies.
>>
I hate them

they should suffer like I suffer
>>
chad roommate in college dorm helped me out a lot for the better. miss those days
>>
>>25256463
Depends.

True Chads, the ones that are naturally so handsome that girls just flock to them, they were always cool with me. It was like they were above all the bullshit.

Try hard Chads, the ones that manage to get lots of pussy just because they're rich or on the football team, they tend to be dicks because they're desperately trying to be alpha.
>>
>>25256463
Yeah Chads are actually cool. If a guy fucks you over he is not really Chad because he needed to put you down in order to gain confidence. Chad is so alpha that he can talk to neckbeards without losing social status. Jamals are a different breed however. They are a step down from Chad on the confidence ladder because a lot of their masculinity is actually forced therefore they feel threatened by betas and always attack them.
>>
>>25256463
i mean, it's easy to be nice when everyone is nice to you. personally, i think it's much more meaningful when someone who gets shat on all the time is nice.
>>
What reason do we have to hate Chads?

That's like hating an elephant for being born an elephant.
>>
A random Chad helped me change my tire one time on the highway during a snowstorm. He was a genuinely good guy who wanted to help.

Only the arrogant bully Chads are douchebags
>>
The two biggest Chads I've ever known bullied me. One of them still calls me a faggot now and then. It isn't that bad anymore, I suppose. Seriously, fuck Chad and fuck you.
>>
>>25256463
im not petty enough to be bothered by chads, a lot of them get the hint that i could probably kick their asses so they don't really pick on me
going to school in a bad area payed off
>>
>>25257280
You can either let name-calling make you stronger or weaker of a person. The choice is in your hands anon.
>>
>>25256463
I don't hate normies, if anything I admire them. Thankfully I didn't live on a savage country like the U.S. where bullies beat you up.
I deal with normies all the time, they're really nice people. I'm happy with my pretty average social life.
>>
>>25256463
Honestly normies and robots are the worst

Chad who gets loads of pussy won't fuck you over for a blowie or a quick fuck. He knows that it's either a) not worth the dishonor and/or. B) he can fuck the chick some other time

But your thirsty roommate will
>>
>>25256611
the Brads they are called Brads try hard trash talking mo fos
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.