[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fat Why do I have such fucking poor self control. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1340317980171s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1340317980171s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>tfw fat

Why do I have such fucking poor self control.

My monkey brain wins every time.
>>
get a lizard brain
>>
>>25256432
Think less, lift more.
>>
>>25256432
There is something missing in your life that you substitute with overeating. Or you're stressed.
>>
>>25256432
Because you are a monkey. You must become more, through discipline. Go now.
>>
>>25256511
THIS

You're filling a hole of some kind. Dont even fucking buy snacks or cookies. My inner fat kid wants them all the time and I gained 60 lbs the year after HS when i started working and had my own money.
>>
>>25256432
I know that feel. I'm not fat but alcoholism comes from a similar place
>>
>>25256432

While I'm not fat, I sympathize with you.

When I work out, I feel great after.

When I accomplish things, I feel great after.

When I make an effort to leave my house, I feel great after.

(Guess how often those things happen, despite me knowing that I'll feel great after doing them.)
>>
>>25256441
under rated advice, lizard brain requires not thinking food as a reward.
>>
>>25256432
try stuffing your fat face with healthy food instead of garbage, and stop drinking soda.
>>
File: aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg (61 KB, 580x923) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic_zyzz[1].jpg
61 KB, 580x923
>>25256432
Honestly if you lift, do modern running (fresh air, scenery, etc) not only you can eat shitty food in fairly satisfying quantity but you also are in shape, trust me I lift and do cardio every other day and I dont drink soda or eat fast food, but I do enjoy bacon, butter, burgers and like once in a while a craving food candy and peanut butter, and guess what IM NOT FAT and I do look in shape

PRO TIP:

>FISH OIL (this shit will MAKE YOU LESS PRONE TO FAT)
>green TEA

>honestly you fat burner products, stuff at GNC or any other health store sell fat burners that work like magic if you exercise

IF YOU FOLLOW THIS ADVICE, and these pro tips you will be god among men..
>>
>>25256511
This. In my case, it's joy. Overeating snacks is an amazing and consistent way of being happy.
It's incredibly short-term, though, because it kills off other much more major sources of happiness.
>>
>>25256432
I used to be fat, anon. Just throw away your shit food (don't eat it) and reduce the money in your wallet so you don't spend it on shit.
>>
I lost all the weight last year, I'm in good shape now but I miss eating for comfort.

I haven't really found anything to replace it with, so right now I'm just toughing things out when I feel bad. But I feel that someday my resolve will fail and I'll go back to eating my emotions away.
>>
MEDICAL FAG AND FORMERLY /OBESE/ GUY HERE, DROPPING KNOWLEDGE (i'll keep it very short, busy schedule today)

-You eat obsessively because you have no other activity or thoughts to occupy your mind, and most minds do not like being in a state of dormancy.
-There are 3 types of fat, brown, white, and visceral. The last 2 are a direct result of overeating bad/toxic foods. Brown fat keeps you warm at night.

MOST IMPORTANT BIT:
-Caloric intake does not matter too much, but keep it to the absolute MINIMUM
-Keep meals as protein-packed as possible, supplement with protein powder if necessary
-Meager meals.
-LIFT. Increase muscle while losing fat. Put all that protein in your body to use.
>since I am too limited on time to give my routine, either go on /fit/ or use madbarz (calisthenics site)

lot smore content to give but strapped on time, fuck sorry cya l8r robot
>>
>>25256432

Eat more, I don't need even more competion
>>
>>25256432
>tfw gained nearly 10 pounds this month alone

JUST
>>
>>25256432
desu I was a bit chubby when I was a kid. I just made the decision that I wasn't going to eat unless I was genuinely hungry anymore. So I did that for about 2 weeks with some effort involved. After that I guess my stomach shrank or I just became accustomed to eating less. Either way I just stopped snacking and never ate much even when I was hungry.

Also, entirely cutting out snacks makes a big difference.
>>
File: 1445323156071.jpg (33 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1445323156071.jpg
33 KB, 555x555
>mfw diet and exercise isn't just a meme
>>
>>25258194
you sound like a major normie my man
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.