[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw comfortable living up the anime life and not going for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 49652785_p0.png (212 KB, 633x1024) Image search: [Google]
49652785_p0.png
212 KB, 633x1024
>tfw comfortable living up the anime life and not going for a 3D woman
>tfw actually attractive and have been in relationships and in the end found women to mildly satisfying, but too time consuming

I truly, truly understand why the Japanese population is decreasing. Anime girls are superior to real girls in every way, of course, but also you get to do whatever you want, whereas in a relationship you have to "compromise" and do shit the bitch wants to do, which takes up "me time". I need my anime. Anime is love, anime is life.

>tfw when you become the Ascended Robot
>instead of tfw no gf, you become...
>tfw a gf would be okay, but I'm not really gonna try to get one
>>
You're the worst kind of normie.
>>
>>25256385
You fucks are all attractive enough to be a "normie", just lack confidence. I've seen all the robots in the face threads.

Really though, live a comfy anime life and don't pursue women. This will lead to happiness and growth.
>>
File: 1446960429813.jpg (59 KB, 540x780) Image search: [Google]
1446960429813.jpg
59 KB, 540x780
Seriously man.

No memes.

2D shouldn't exist, it is too ideal, its like touching God. We weren't meant to exist like this senpai.

2D represents the hopes and dreams of the modern man. Beneath is the horrible void that is our insurmountable insecurities.

We should just be condemned to pure unadulterated reality, that way we can never uselessly hope for more.
>>
>>25256444
Wasted trips. Real robots don't post in those /soc/-tier threads.
>>
>>25256459
>We should just be condemned to pure unadulterated reality
gtfo normo
>>
>>25256366

>that post
>with a misaki pic

I think you missed the entire point of the novel
>>
File: 1424871436587.png (392 KB, 960x447) Image search: [Google]
1424871436587.png
392 KB, 960x447
Do you think women prefer men who aren't buff dudes?
>>
>>25256366
don't think anime is the reason the japs aren't breeding.

but it is perfectly understandable to prefer 2D over 3DPDG

misaki is a slut thou
>>
>>25256553
who writes this drivel
>>
>>25256624
Women who get cheated on or dumped by a muscular guy.
>>
File: image.gif (47 KB, 306x469) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
47 KB, 306x469
>tfw low confidence that I think that even 2d girls hate me
>>
File: 43868241_p0.png (355 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
43868241_p0.png
355 KB, 900x900
>>25256721
Don't say that anon! We love you!
>>
File: 1425878752072.png (329 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1425878752072.png
329 KB, 555x555
>>25256721
I know this feel, and I also cant say this without the system going berserk saying my post is spam.
>>
>>25256524
Atleast I would be forced to be a normal, instead of this half-world I find myself in.
>>
Anime is fucking drivel and it's a goddamn crime it was allowed to fester in the wound of mankind's intellect this much.
>>
>>25256459
Lately I've been thinking the relationship with reality and the effect of fiction on people. This post rings true to my conclusions. I feel like there is a big group of people online, especially 4chan, who have just been fucked over by reality and have fallen into the pit that is the immediate reward loop from anime, games, internet etc. There is just no reason to go out and seek the normie life, when you can stimulate yourself so well alone in the safety of your room. This is a clear result of living in too much prosperity, where there haven't been any real life threatening situations in your life, your own personal failures seem so much bigger than they really are. This feeds into the desire to seclude yourself from the world around you and immerse yourself in 2D.

2D is made to be perfect, it's hard to say no to it when reality has rejected you.
>>
File: K0BDSIM.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
K0BDSIM.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
When you have an Akarin~

Why need a real gf?
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 240x240
>>25256366
I know this feel anon. 2D has taken over my life. Feels good desu
>>
>>25256860
I noticed recently that a lot of my important life memories are based around lots of media/fiction.
Also you learn a lot about life through media.

I dont think this is how humans are meant to exist, see this fiction/media is made by other humans to appeal to others, and so its like a self feeding loop, you are raised by the thoughts of others, and you go on to make the thoughts of the future. Shits going off the rails.
>>
>>25257548
Does this mean anime is the future?
>>
>>25257575
holy shit those numbers

nah i would say its more like our hopes and desires will eventually be so separated from reality that we enter into a world of pure fiction, basically virtual reality.

I guess that means anime is the future.
Atleast the fundamental features of anime, idealized love, perfect relationships of joy and bliss, basically for every human.
>>
File: 172.jpg (221 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
221 KB, 1366x768
>>25257150
Akari a best
>>
>>25258975
Imagine a world where everyone is in a virtual reality machine like in the matrix. Why would anyone want to escape when the world outside is so much worse and there is no one else to experience it with. At some point would want to just go back in and stick your head in the sand. That's where society is heading. Now let's say the world isn't as bad as a matrix, but the world inside the matrix is so much better than the already good world, that the comparison between the matrix and the bad world are equivalent to comparing the normal world to the far better world.
No matter how good life is we always strive for more anything less than perfection is inadequate for us knowing that we could have more makes anything less unsatisfying. This is inevitable that virtual reality will take over if we do not reach the stars.
>>
>>25256553
> don't date muscular guys they don't like to be cuckolded
>>
>>25256721
I got that same feeling when I watched anime where the girl was trying to get this guy to enroll in some kind of wizard school. It just made me think about how I wouldn't be able to meet her standards, or id let her down.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.