[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 >kinda spergy but decent at faking in public >live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1427716755678.jpg (15 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1427716755678.jpg
15 KB, 250x236
>be 18
>kinda spergy but decent at faking in public
>live with mom and just moved to a new apartment
>next door neighbor looks like she's in her mid-30's but i find her hot as hell
>she came over and introduced herself
>she's been in our apartment multiple times
>i went in her apartment to borrow her wifi password and saw her in a robe
>the sexual tension builds by the day
>i find out her full name and start stalking her online
>we're practically soulmates in terms of hobbies and political views
>find out she's actually 45

I'm in love, but she's more than twice my age. What do I do? Also she's like 5'1" and has beautiful red hair.
>>
I didn't think you would be a good fit, but thank God you mentioned red hair. You should go for it
>>
File: neighbor.jpg (141 KB, 593x982) Image search: [Google]
neighbor.jpg
141 KB, 593x982
>>25256389
Here's a pic of her btw
>>
I think that the age doesn't matter; go give it a try. But the end won't be pretty.
>>
File: Cao_Cao_scth.jpg (26 KB, 300x368) Image search: [Google]
Cao_Cao_scth.jpg
26 KB, 300x368
>>25256650
get stuck in, mate
>>
I used to be with an older woman, it was great. Hopefully she doesn't view anything between you as temporary though, mine ended things saying I should be with girls my age.
>>
>>25256364
You have severe mommy issues OP. That is what this attraction stems from.
>>
>>25256650
Living definition of a MILF

Fuck her bruh. Do it for us
>>
File: 77873498897666.jpg (20 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
77873498897666.jpg
20 KB, 333x333
>>25256364
These things never end well OP.
>>
>>25257059
As far as I know, she hasn't had any kids. So she's not truly a MILF.
>>
>>25257158
Even better. You don't have to feel cucked
>>
>>25256650
Typical redhead even down to the crazy eyes. She'll probably be awesome in bed but slightly crazy. Use a strong pimp hand with her and keep her away from sharp objects.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.