[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you robots get when you shop here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Costco_Wholesale.svg[1].png (111 KB, 2000x716) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Costco_Wholesale.svg[1].png
111 KB, 2000x716
What do you robots get when you shop here?
>>
>>25256227

Why would I shop at a store deigned for fat middle class Americans with 5+ kids?
>>
>>25256227
Free samples
>>25256255
>not going with your mommy to a store where only members can join
>this means only parents and other people with their parents are there
>>
Welcome to costco. I love you.
>>
publix tbqh famo
>>
>>25256227
Free samples and Capri suns
>>
>>25256278
publix subs are the shit
>>
i don't go there anymore ever since they fired me after finding out i'm a schizo despite repeatedly commending me for my work
>>
>>25256227

slice of pizza and a coke for 4.00

levis - snack bars
>>
>>25256310
>hot dog and drink, 1.50
>churro 1.00
>vanilla huge frozen yogurt cup, 1.35

>use churro to eat yogurt to get cinnamon in it as well
>once it gets halfway done, make pepsi float
>>
>>25256383
they sell churros at costco?
>>
>>25256419
yes in the food court they sell them for 1 dollar, really long ones too it is great

but if you get the churro you should also get the frozen yogurt, it's a vanilla chocolate or swirl huge cup for under $1.50. use churro like a spoon
>>
>>25256447
will try it next time
>>
>>25256227
When I was a little kid, I would go for the free samples. I don't anymore though so I just find a comfy chair they have on display and sit down and read a book.
>>
File: o.jpg (144 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
144 KB, 1000x746
>>25256227
Ok, nigga, check this.
Almost everything, but things worth mentioning.
-First of all the in store bagels. They're freshly made with no preservatives so you have to put that shit in the freezer cause they go bad fast. Nuke it for about 20 secs and finish it off in the toaster. Obviously you have to get the tubs of Philly cream cheese to compliment this. I will try whatever freshly baked goods they make here and there.
-24 packs of monsters and coca cola. They last me as I only have one of each a day.
-Whatever frozen products I want to nuke throughout the week.
-Same with the fruits.
-Toilet paper.
-A few boxes of cereal with the kirkland 2 gal milks.
-All my toiletries.
-Gasoline.
-Motherfucking rotisserie chicken pot pies.
-Kirkland loafs of raisin bread with muh tub of butter.
-18 pack of orbit gum, I go through a lot of gum.
-2 packs of 4k tvs as they come with a free pack of beef jerky.
>>
>>25256597
the biggest limiting factor for me for costco is our freezer size, id how people can buy so much frozen stuff
>>
>>25256634
I only buy 2 or 3 frozen packs of whatever at a time as my freezer isn't that huge either.
>>
>>25256691
but the bread man, the bread. loaves of raisin bread and bagels?

I mean shit even their muffins are too much for us to get
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.