[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women like violence.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (804 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804 KB, 1242x2208
It's an indisputable fact that women are attracted to men who will inevitably beat them. I'm 6'2" and have pretty masculine features. I recently got a very short buzz cut which makes me look like a criminal. The amount of looks I get from girls now has gone up massively. Even your typical 'good girl', or sweet nerdy type girl. It's kinda ridiculous and makes me hate the nature of women.
>>
You probably look like a sex offender now.
>>
Yes, it must be because women love violence. Not because you got a good haircut that happens to suit you.
>>
>>25256063
Well whatever the case, it's working for me. Because I work in a bar, and on a busy Christmas Eve, I couldn't count the amount of qts who gave me a do me look, or I caught looking at me. It was much higher than usual.
>>
>>25256328
It's also a pretty well established scientific finding that a significant amount of women are attracted to men who display traits such as psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism.

I'm just letting everyone know I have first hand experience of this now, and maybe you guys should try it.
>>
File: alphafuxbetabux.jpg (174 KB, 699x335) Image search: [Google]
alphafuxbetabux.jpg
174 KB, 699x335
>>25256328
>b-b-but women don't love violent thugs i swear
>>
>>25256347
>work in a bar
Of course chicks want you. Its halfway to bad boy already and most autists could never get the job. Im a bartender and have to be charming as fuck. Its a no brainer.
>>
Yeah but they're attracted to a guy who looks violent. Not one who is violent but still looks beta. I could go murder some cunt right now and girls wouldn't find me attractive because they wouldn't know. I'd still look like a skinny beta.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 624x352
I recently got a buzzcut and got one of those green jackets that charlie wears in it's always sunny. A lot more girls are looking at me now. But Im not sure if it makes me look cool or like an autist.
>>
Whoever typed the OP pic is a dipshit.

Evolutionary difference between now and "ancestral contexts" where people owned land and money was used is pretty much nothing.

That couldn't have been more than like 5 or 10 thousand years ago. Modern humans evolved 200,000 years ago at the latest.

Hence his example there is total bullshit, and weakens the credibility of his entire argument.
>>
>>25256063
do you really think op is pulling that shit out of his ass? amost eversingle worthless piece of shit of a women that i know wanted to me to fight other men or i notice how they wanted to start a confict between men. women might not do the violance but they sure want other men to do the violance for them.
>>
>>25256035
You get looks from women because you look like a rapist not because you're hot don't delude yourself
>>
Did eeyore make this thread or is he just lurking
>>
>>25256328
>implying women have evolved pass the caveman era

women are still acttracted to violent brutes and date women beaters.
>>
>women like violence

Humans like violence, women just show it differently because they're a different gender.

Women also don't gravitate towards violent men because they want to be beaten unless they're fucked in the head.

Women are drawn to the violent men because of the traits those men often have like being assertive, "dangerous", rugged, and exciting.

The whole " women only want assholes" trope is overused to the point of being a punchline too, every whiny spineless beta claims his onitis is dating an asshole.
>>
File: 55f2fbd9180000270061cd69.png (385 KB, 534x461) Image search: [Google]
55f2fbd9180000270061cd69.png
385 KB, 534x461
>>25256063
>delusional fags can't admit that women get turned on by violence
Pic related, it's the admirers of a borderline psychotic orange-hair-dye nutcase with Brian Peppers eyes.
>>
>>25257602
All those words type yet you failed to make a point....
>>
>>25257602
Are you a retard? You are making OP's point for him.

Women's evolved sexual triggers/turn-ons predate civilization and are adapted to a more primitive time.
>>
>>25257500
>Im a bartender and have to be charming as fuck. Its a no brainer.

best way to get a job being a bartender? heard those 250$ schools are a scam and a should apply to be a barback and then work my way up. true? you work in a bar bar or like a nice place that has a bar? make good money/tips?
>>
>>25256328
Well not really. I've had better cuts before. This one just makes me look like a full on psychopath.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.