[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw no sIightly below average gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 768x1024
> tfw no sIightly below average gf
>>
>slightly below

even the guy on tv is disgusted
>>
shave hair pits and trim that pussy and I'd date her
>>
This girl right here is a fucking cute I would be lucky to ended up with someone like her
>>
she's not too bad. 3/10 would still impregnate
>>
>>25255949

>not fat

that's above average here in America
>>
Would gladly fuck and have long term relationship before getting cold feet about her getting even more ugly as she ages
>>
>>25255983

me too. at least she's thin. i realize i'm not every girl's dream boyfriend either. beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>25255983

The hair is the main attraction, you fucking faggot. Why don't you go rape some toddlers if you hate hair so much?
>>
She has a cute face. Just needs to shave her armpits and trim her pubes and she's 6/10.
>>
>>25255949
What the fuck are you talking about? Some grooming, makeup, decent clothes, and that girl would be a 7 or 8. She's got the body at least, the most difficult part.
>>
>>25255949
is that bill paxton or michael keaton?
>>
>>25255949
>below average

Different hair, shave, and make up and she'd be one of those Stacie's you fap and cry about.
>>
File: 6464242624.jpg (26 KB, 488x372) Image search: [Google]
6464242624.jpg
26 KB, 488x372
>"below average"
>slim body
>full hips
>clear skin
>"below average"

You say you don't want a beautiful girlfriend, but what you really mean is, you do want a beautiful girlfriend who just happens to have glasses or some other token "imperfection".

Why do people do this?
Is it to brag to the world about how deep you are? How just sweet you are?

It's really pathetic
>>
>>25256061

Bruce Willis
>>
>>25255949
She needs to do something with her hair. It could be cute but it's just kind of gross.

>>25255964
Burn
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.