[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is height just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
I'm fit and have an attractive face and very well balanced features and body but I'm 5'9". Does anybody actually care? I only want to date short girls anyway so I don't get the whole manlet thing. I understand if your going out with a tall girl feeling awkward but I'd she's shorter why care?
>>
>>25255909
If you're here asking those kind of questions, whilst actually being attractive and fit, it's not the height that's stopping you from getting girls.
>>
Yes. I've seen short motherfuckers pull hoes. Its literally all confidence. Chad didn't lie to you about that. Faking the confidence is the hard part.
>>
>>25255994
I can get girls, I'm just really picky. I'm only asking out of curiosity since it's mentioned so much here.
>>
all manlet memery aside, 5'9 isn't short at all. It's well within 1 standard deviation of mean white American height.
>>
>>25256120
I think the mean for females is even shorter too.
>>
>>25255909
5'9" isn't short enough to stop you from getting girls. I won't help, but it wont be a detriment either. Height is like anything else, it can be a disadvantage, but most disadvantages aren't impossible to overcome. Even if you are like 5'5'', you can get a gf, you just need to compensate for your height with your sexual prowess or personiality or social status or whatever. Its not any worse than being 6'2'' and ugly or having a 7'' dick and being insufferable or being attractive but poor. Until you start to get into the like 5'1'' range, thats when many girls will not date you unless they are very short themselves. Its all part of a greater whole that makes up your sexual market value.
>>
>>25255909
women prefer taller men, i dont see why thats so hard to understand
also height affects more than just dating.
>>
There's 3 things every woman looks for in a man
Tall
Dark
Handsome

If you're not tall then you become a 2/3 and in the shallow ass fucking Woman mind that's a 4/29
>>
>>25256200
Dark? You mean skin color?
>>
>>25255909
The other day I saw a Russian mother fucker with aviator glasses and a leather jacket. He was maybe 5 foot 7 and he had like a 6 foot super hit blonde gf.

> Tfw manlet
> just want a tall Amazon gf to dominate me
>>
>>25255909
yoooo if you look like that pic then I would date.

Having a cute bf with that personality is my dream tbqh
I don't really care about height, its mostly stacies
>im like 5'3"
>you just have to be taller than that
>>
>>25255909
I was taller than you in Middle school bud.
No matter what women just think about the ages they started seeing those guys and you'll always be child like to em.
Sucks to be short unless you've got a lot of other things going for you.
Be funny and confident mostly. Your social status is the biggest defining factor. So if you're in highschool v. Corporate ladder you have to always think in perspective of your peers.
>>
>>25256231
I'm pretty much him but maybe a bit more cynical and with shorter hair.
>>
File: 1405133917113.png (47 KB, 252x342) Image search: [Google]
1405133917113.png
47 KB, 252x342
It's literally a meme

It's only peddled around here either as a mean joke or to reinforce someones victim mentality
>>
File: when will they learn.png (44 KB, 894x381) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.png
44 KB, 894x381
they refuse to learn
>>
>>25256231
>tfw im 5'2"
kill me
>>
>>25256259

>Be Confident

>Look at that manlet compensating LMAO

There's literally no winning as a manlet.
>>
>>25256306
im sure there are shorter girls out there and i believe in you anon!
>>
>>25256219
Yeah
That's why there's so much Blacked stuff
They like tan/black guys, pale men are like undercooked hotdogs to them
>>
>>25256324
yeah ok

fuck you
>>
>>25256274
false
bet you also think the used goods meme is also a joke
>>
>>25256350
I'm pretty sure that stuff exists for white men with fetishes. I've never seen a decent girl who actually wants black guys.
>>
>>25256231
Are you thin and a virgin?
>>
>>2525639
dude what?
Why do you think the whole "your white girl will run off to Tyrone" meme started?
>>
>>25256492
This only applies to trashy girls.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.