[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get some things at face value about the human race scientifically.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1447705942655.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447705942655.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
I get some things at face value about the human race scientifically.
Like how blacks have sickle cell to fight fucking malaria, or melanin and shit for hotter climates to prevent skin cancer from over exposure to UV rays.

But why are asians' eyes slanted/squinted?
The genetic variables are interesting to me.
>>
>>25255714
Pretty obvious if you think about it. Their eyes are slanted like that because they look at computers so much. I mean think about it, even their language sounds computerized and robotic. Ching cao ko ring rao. They are an advanced race of robot computer people
>>
>>25255714

Asians love rice and slit eyes remind them of grains of rice, so they preferred mates with rice-like eyes, and over time this trait proliferated to the point where they became the slant eyed bastards they are today.
>>
>>25255714
wind and snowblindness
>>
>>25255912
Hahahahahahaha

Actually my hypothesis for why asians evolved slanted eyesHAHAHAH
>>
>>25255912
Yea except grain was popular everywhere dum fuk

>>25255714
It's to block out reflected light from snow, sunlight in the mountains, and sand in deserts. Eyelids can function like the shutters on a camera.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.