[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOT FUCKING LOYAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1438570634239.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1438570634239.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>have work friend
>become pretty decent friends over the span of a few months
>have a cookout at another coworker's house
>friend shows up late and wrecks his car 100 feet from the house
>he's so pissed that he doesn't thank the host's husband for helping him get his car unfucked
>leaves in anger and the host and her husband are fucking livid
>I, as his closest friend, tell them he acted very immaturely and that it's not their fault
>do my best to calm them down without really ragging on the guy hard behind his back despite him deserving it

3 days later, back at work
>rage-friend is acting super fucking weird, won't talk to any of us
>avoids us at every turn
>does this for three weeks
>I finally ask him what's up via Facebook because I didn't want to trigger him
>assumed he was just embarrassed this whole time about being a fucking psycho
>proceeds to tell me I'm not loyal and that he heard I said overly nasty things about him

Jesus fucking christ. I'm not fucking around with people who I know are emotionally unstable anymore. Fuck them all. Merry fucking Christmas, you miserable fucks.
>>
>>25255672
Late teens sick don't they?
>>
>>25256202
Unfortunately I'm in the latter half of my 20s and so is this guy. I'm in shock that people haven't grown up by this age. It's shocking. This is the adult world if you don't have a really good job apparently. Shitty people never grow up.
>>
>>25255672
What's that screen shot from
>>
>>25256261
If this is true, then the world has a grim future
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.