[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw gays and trannies are sex-having normies and think their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1443479933697.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443479933697.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>mfw gays and trannies are sex-having normies and think their discrimination and rejection from conservative members of society qualifies them as "not normie" when in reality they most definitely are normies just a different sect and so they need to stop browsing this place now humblebragging about the sex they had etc
>>
this desu.
trannys are pathetic, they're just a bunch of guys that cut their dicks off b/c they think being a girl = more sex.
it's the truth too, but they're cucking themselves in the worst way.
>>
True. They want non-normie status due to their ability to get sex. According to their logic, they only have to not get sex and they will cease being non-normies.
>>
>>25255623
I may be a robot but at least I try to not be a degenerate faggot.
>>
there was a tranny that said they were going to commit suicide and found someone who wanted to housewife them in less than 10 minutes on R9K. MULTIPLE OFFERS despite stating they were one of the ugly ones that you can easily tell is a tranny.

FUCK gays & trannies, they get the most sex and acceptance.
>>
To tranny scum:
MtF will always be male.
FtM will always be female.
You cannot change your sex.
You are disgusting.
And you will commit suicide soon, statistics prove it. Might as well do it now, get it over with.
>>
>>25254379

>all these normies talking about sex and shit

uhhhgg
>>
there are gay virgins you know.
>>
>>25255819
By CHOICE, it doesn't matter how ugly you are, gays can get laid in less than 24 hours. If anything gay people have easier time getting laid than a straight Chad.

Even I been propositioned for sex by many gay people in my life, and been rejected by hundreds of women.
>>
File: Nickrochefort.jpg (84 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
Nickrochefort.jpg
84 KB, 960x717
>>25255819
gay virgins are rarer than female virgins
>>
>>25255842
>tfw too shy to have sex
>>
File: 1407744533471.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1407744533471.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>25255623
>tfw gay 25y/o kv
>rejected by every guy I've ever liked
>become shut-in
>get rejected by r9k
>>
>tfw gay virgin
this thread hurts...
>>
>>25256698

Hello my fellow homo
>>
im too scared that i'll mess something up during sex then he'll laugh at me and tell people
i also have disgusting scars all over thighs and arms so that must be a huge turn off to pretty much everyone
>>
>>25255911
Statistically gay men have more sex with more partners than any other demographic. That's also why STDs are more pervasive in the gay male community.
>>
>you will never capture a dicksucking faggot and beat him to the point where he promises to not be a faggot anymore but you kill him anyway because you don't believe him

feels bad man
>>
There is no such thing as a gay virgin, you can literally have gay sex in a dirty public bathroom after one exchange of e-mails

Source: me
>>
>>25255744
You and I both
But today in society, that is not a simple task for the simple-minded
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.