[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw relative by marriage is trying to hook me up with their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1434598278353.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1434598278353.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>tfw relative by marriage is trying to hook me up with their child(non blood related) by telling me:
>She's a virgin
>She'll probably break up with the guy she's dating now
>She likes to stay at home a lot like I do
>>
>>25255453
I see nothing wrong. with this thi
>>
>>25255453
Sounds creepy. Avoid the relative and the girl.
>>
>>25255453
She's probably not actually a virgin if she's dating someone right now. She probably lets her parents believe it tho.
Wait and see if she breaks up with him. Or don't wait, just find someone else who is not entangles in your in laws to avoid future drama if it doesn't work out between you two.
>>
>>25255453
>will break up with bf for another guy
>not a slight red flag
At least she'd break up with him instead of cheating, take it at face value anon.
just do it, it may be your only chance, who cares if she cheats desu
>>
>Doesn't answer literally the only question that matters

Is she qt?
>>
>>25255566
4-5/10
>>25255538
Yeah I know
>>25255547
No, Im not going to date a fucking relative, even my marriage
>>
>>25255611
Only a 5/10, not worth the social stigma of dating and fucking your cousin
>>
>>25255611
How old is she?

This comment is original
>>
Not the worst situation. My family set me up with my sister in-law. She's older but at least we get along.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.