[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up in morning, see this, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Chinami.Kogasaka.full.54845.jpg (80 KB, 950x713) Image search: [Google]
Chinami.Kogasaka.full.54845.jpg
80 KB, 950x713
>Wake up in morning, see this, what do?
>>
Kill myself and hope I respawn into a better VN
srs tho kill yourself my man this VN is ass
>>
>>25255506
I really liked this vn, I thought all the routes were pretty great
>>
>>25255540
I gave up on it pretty early because the voice acting was annoying.
>>
>>25255567
missed out, but there is a whole lot of chinami at the start, so I can kind of see what you mean.
>>
>>25255211
Punch in jaw, throw out window
I live in second story apartment
>>
>>25255211
Cuddle for the rest of the morning obviously.
>>
>>25255211
wake up again

this comment was unvaginal
>>
>>25255211
tell her to fuck off back to her room.
>>
>>25255540
It was alright. The OST is the only reason to pick it over any generic VN.
>>
Fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>25255211
scream in terror at the horrifying huge-eyed monster hovering over me.
>>
>>25255211
Pretend that I'm being nice to her and have her follow me out the door then run back in really quick and lock her out.
>>
ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN
>>
>Daughter wakes me up by sitting on my and bouncing
>Even when morningwood

Keep telling her to stop though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.