[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw in 1945 you could enlist in the Army and occupy Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: born to feel.jpg (56 KB, 724x844) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
56 KB, 724x844
>tfw in 1945 you could enlist in the Army and occupy Japan and get a qt waifu no questions asked
>>
> tfw in the year 1500 bc you just raped whoever you wanted nobody gave a fuck
>>
>>25255119
I have a buddy stationed in Okinawa who fucks qt jap chicks all the time.
>>
File: 0023 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
0023 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39 KB, 420x420
>>25255119
>tfw 2015 and not forced to kill or die for anyone else
>smoking weed and living life
feels good man
>>
>>25255119

The military still has a bunch of bases in Japan you can be placed at, but the chances are pretty low unless you have a pretty specific job.
>>
>>25255207
What job, specifically?
>>
>>25255240

I know the Army has an MI battalion at Zama.

One 1st SFG battalion is in Okinawa, along with an air defense regiment and another signals company.

I'm sure they have cooks, supply, transport, MPs and all the POG support shit stateside bases have too.
>>
>>25255173
Should I smoke weed tonight anon?
I'll probably exhaust my stash if I do tonight.

I do have my good friend as a hookup if I use it all up.

I already got a little drunk but I'm coming down today.
>>
>>25255207
>>25255240
I know the Navy has a pretty major presence over there, but it's a crapshoot if your boat goes there or to some other shithole.

I wonder, if you were a JPLT-certified fluent Japanese speaker, if you'd be able to use that to get a long-term position in Japan.
>>
>>25255486

If you were a JPLT certified fluent Japanese speaker and you got a military intelligence job you would probably be stationed at Zama.
>>
>>25255510
So you'd think, but knowing the military they'd probably send you to some random place and then send some other random guy who doesn't even want to go to Japan to language school.
>>
>>25255145
>tfw in 1500 bc a man could rape any woman, no one gave a fuck

>tfw no amazon warrior who mercilessly rapes you and takes your virginity before making you her baby machine, sex slave house husband
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.