[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL NORMIE QUEST THREAD 1.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: OMEGANEET.jpg (283 KB, 425x708) Image search: [Google]
OMEGANEET.jpg
283 KB, 425x708
Official normie quest beta testing thread.

Take on the normie quest and develop a healthier, more fulfilling life or simply read the thread and help OP improve the infographs. All feedback and additional input welcome. All help with graphic design welcome.

>What is normie quest?
A series of images made with educational purposes designed to help robots, NEETS, cyborgs and normies achieve a better, more fullfilling life through good decisions and dedication.

>Why read this and not any self-improvement shit?
This is made by robots, for robots.
0% "just b urself" bullshit.
0% spiritual mumbo-jumbo.
100% word choice that you can understand and relate to. Designed to hit close to a robot's heart and mind.
100% will to improve the general state of all r9k users lifes.

>So what do I do?
Post progress, suggestions, feedback, stories. Anything related to the path of becoming a normie/cyborg or just general ascending in the social ladder.

Next infograph to come: The robot status.
>>
>>25255117

The first infograph represents one of the lower possible statuses in the ladder, the omega NEET. Starting point to some, long-past low point for others.
>>
Bumparoo for feedback
>>
>>25255425
0/10
another bullshit self help thread
coming from some normie who thinks he's gonna come in here and with a few words save everyone

go fuck yourself and fuck off our board
saged
>>
>>25255462

Well, that's gonna be it. Sad, isn't it? That I'm giving up on the making of normie quest so easily? Well. If you guys don't need any help then I guess this thread holds no purpose.

This is why I've been visiting r9k less and less every day. You faggots don't want to climb the ladder, you never did, and you will never do it. You just want to drown in your puddle of tears and shit you created.
>>
>>25255117
Fuck you
Get out of here and go back to /fit/ you bunch of flaming faggots
>>
>>25255572
>>25255462

Make a thread with the intent to help and get this response out of the board.

No fucking wonder you guys are pariahs even INSIDE of 4chan itself.
>>
>>25255117
Learn to crop you fucking nigger.
>>
>>25255513
>You just want to drown in your puddle of tears and shit you created.

-- literally every self-proclaimed saviour of /r9k/ with a self-help thread, an infographic and an 'I've been there' ever
>>
this is a retarded meme fuck off im gonna do drugs and jerk off and wonder why i sperged out when my chick friend called to talk to me and couldn't think of stuff to say and awkwardly ended the conversation
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.