[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claim to hate normies >call normie boogeyman at everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1438219528043.jpg (33 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
1438219528043.jpg
33 KB, 500x628
>claim to hate normies
>call normie boogeyman at everything
>listen to fucking poprap and popshit normie music exclusively
what do you have to say for yourself?
>>
>>25255050

if i'm a normie, then we're in a sad state of affairs.
>>
What kind of music you listen to (or your taste in any kind of entertainment) is totally irrelevant to whether or not you're a normie.
>>
>>25255050

I'm a normie by /r9k/ standards and a fucking weirdo by societies standards so I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>25255122
>What kind of music you listen to (or your taste in any kind of entertainment) is totally irrelevant to whether or not you're a norm
t. normie trying to fit in

It's one of the most relevant things. Normies will exile you for not liking the common, popular media. By listening to it OF YOUR OWN VOLITION, you are willingly engaging in normalcuckery.
>>
I don't listen to that kind of music
Except for really old variations, like 90's rap or 80's pop
Everything involving music past 2004 is just...sweet jesus
>>
>>25255050
i'm too edgy to enjoy normie music. therefore it doesn't apply.
>>
>>25255129
Just off yourself, my main man
>>
Most of the people who bitch about normies are just normal high school kids who want to be ironic.
>>
Normie pop is as bad as robot feely whiney songs.

Virtuosity is where it's at.
>>
>>25255149
>Normies will exile you for not liking the common, popular media.
This is blatantly false. There are entire normie social groups built around relatively obscure types of music.
>>
>>25255199
falseflagging normalkike detected
>>
>>25255206
>robot feely whiney songs.
Anything with vocals = not robot desu
>>
>>25255050
I dont like popshit, but if a song comes on on my car radio in not full of anger; I just kind of tune it out. I would never pay money for it and would never turn it on of my own volition but I don't hate it.

Am I a normie?
>>
>>25255199
No

The people complaining are actual robots
Lurk more you fucking newshit, just because you're a normie teen who does that doesn't mean everyone else is
>>
>>25255248
You're lacking in autistic impotent rage, so I would say you're on the way to becoming a normalshit.
>>
>>listen to fucking poprap and popshit normie music exclusively
nope
>>
>>25255237
what about robotic vocals
>>
>>25255288
I used to be full of autistic impotent rage but gave up and became empty inside after realizing how impotent I was.

I feel like that's a step toward robotdom.
>>
If you haven't at least gone through one black metal phase, you really ought to get the fuck off this board and never come back
>>
>>25255050
I listen to folk metal and folk music. Burzum is pretty good too.
>>
>>25255489
IM GIVING YOU A NIGHTCALL
TO TELL YOU
HOW I FEEL
>>
>>25255830
My nigga. Are you into more of the historical / forest-themed somber folk metal or the alcohol / party folk metal? Do you watch Varg's videos? He dishes out the redpills very well
>>
>>25255149
No they don't, if they ask about a song you don't just tell the truth that you don't listen to the radio much.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.