[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here had a gun pointed to their head? >Be in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 121508naughtynurse181.jpg (19 KB, 720x304) Image search: [Google]
121508naughtynurse181.jpg
19 KB, 720x304
Has anyone here had a gun pointed to their head?
>Be in high school
>Hanging with only friend (kid who barely put up with me)
>He gets his hands on his dad's .357 without his dad knowing (i think he found the key to the safe)
>He's got the gun and waiving it around acting like a badass
>I take the gun while it's still in his hands and point it at my head like in the dark knight scene
>He freaks out and acts like I just did the worst thing possible
>I feel bad and decide to leave
>He dosent talk to me for the rest of my time at highschool, i have no friends for the rest of high school.
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>known as pistol kid through out the rest of highschool and get no friends
>>
>other posters were in highschool when TDK came out

why can't i leave this place? i truly do loath everyone here.
>>
>>25254825
there are people here who were 10 or 11 when it came out. I myself was 16.
>>
>>25254825
>I do loath everyone

You are aware that the only grammatically valid interpretation of this clause is 'I have sex with everyone who is reluctant', are you?
>>
I should have pulled the trigger... Too bad i didn't.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-01-30-13-01-39.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-01-30-13-01-39.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>25254784
Back during the summer between my freshman and sophomore I had a friend who picked me up in his brothers car even though he didn't have his license yet. He stole a gun from a random unlocked car and pointed it to my head that day but he was just joking around. Later we had 7 people packed in that car (built for five max) so no seat belts and we crashed and two of my friends went through the windshield.

Pic related, the car
>>
>>25254825

>>25254857
I was 16 too, surprisingly I came on 4chan when I was 12 so I cant really talk about underage fags
>>
>>25254825
I really fucking hate this website.
>>
>>25254784

>be about 17
>fucked up on DXM, friend is driving my car
>end up lost in horrible part of town
>have to piss at like 2am
>asks if i want to hit gas station, fuck that, don't want to get robbed
>find lot, piss next to a building
>come back to a .357 and flashlight in my face
>so fucked up barely acknowledge
>mumble some shit and wander back to car while friend freaks out

He could have killed me and got away with it most likely, luckily I was non-threatening enough to let go I guess.
>>
Not directly or intentionally, but my friend and I almost got our heads blown off by rednecks shooting up the woods. We thought that bugs or some shit were whizzing around our heads, and we heard leaves and branches rustling.

Didn't hear the shots popping off until we stopped and listened. I guess .22's and other small-caliber guns don't make much noise. We hit the ground. I was a good Catholic boy, and that was the first time I ever screamed, "FUCK!"

Never actually been threatened with one, though.
>>
>>25255026

good riddance tbph (to be perfectly honest)
>>
I lived in the ghetto and one time walking home from school these gangbangers stopped me and put a gun to my head to see what I'd do or something.
I stood there while they threatened and mocked me then they shoved me to the ground and ran off.
>>
>>25254825
You realize the dark night is like 7 years old. Some one could have been near the end of elementary school when it came out and still be legal for this place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.