[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots work out? I work out and the girls still dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Any other robots work out? I work out and the girls still dont want me, it makes me mad, I just want to be recognized as the big man I wanna be. I want to fuck girls, I dont care if theyre a roastie. I want to take that girl next door's virginity. I am 21 and a virgin, kissless, hugless. I hate it. I look 14 and I have like 16 year old's thinking I'm 12. I hate my life. Does anyone else think it does SQUAT NOTHING!
>>
Lifting doesn't do shit, just stay in shape. If you look like a kid, you can't do anything about it but hope you grow, so you could try looking like a cute guy to appeal to girls.
>>
File: 1450680304956.jpg (100 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
1450680304956.jpg
100 KB, 800x568
>>25254597

Nice. 4 in 40 minutes.
>>
>>25254717
OP you really got fucked by the genetic lottery, I'm sorry.

Please don't tell me you're also 5'6
>>
>>25254770
5'5'' dude, it's even worse cause my brother is like 6'4'' too.
>>25254769
I'm just trying to post on 4chan? I'm new here, leave me alone.
>>
>>25254717
don't worry about lifting.
girls don't really give a damn about it.
>>25254751
like this guy said work on not looking underage.
>>
>>25254793
Wow you really have the body of a child.

Stop lifting, take estrogens and try to take the shota route. I see no alternative.
>>
>>25254999
I dont want that? I want to be big and I want girls to love me and fuck me. It's not my fault I got bad genes. It's really mean.
>>
OP I'm sorry, you got an I.D. or something that shows your birthdate because I'm really not buying the whole "21, look 14" thing
>>
>>25255028
Then find girls who are into short buff guys with juvenile faces.

Picking up girls with your physique is the least rewarding thing by the way, you don't need to "be big" otherwise only ubermensch would reproduce
>>
File: image_0.jpg (131 KB, 975x576) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
131 KB, 975x576
>>25254717
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
File: elliot_rodger3.jpg (368 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3.jpg
368 KB, 750x500
Perhaps try turning gay
>>
You've made like 5 threads with your picture.

I recommend reddit.com, the quality of discussion there is much better, you can post epic memes and get karma.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 960x640
>>25255170
Well that ducking failed mait
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.