[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*rolls lola onto front page*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: rolls lola.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
rolls lola.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
*rolls lola onto front page*
>>
>That thing is like 10 years old
Jesus
>>
Why don't the parents just let it die

What is it gaining from even continuing to live
>>
Nobody thought a living football was a good idea, but this absolute madman went and did it anyway.
>>
Goddamn. That rat is humongous.
>>
I like to put my second toe over my big to like that too.
>>
>>25254692
What is the life expectancy for someone with her condition?
>>
>>25254692
>"isn't she gorgeous? our girl is truly a gift from god!"
>>
File: 1447015285340s.jpg (4 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1447015285340s.jpg
4 KB, 125x108
>>25254692
Good lord! It has rat feet!
>>
>>25254728

I don't know where OP gets these but there are so many pictures I'm thinking her parents are monetizing her. Meaning they've got some blog or social media thing set up to document their "struggle with her condition" aka get ad revenue.

I have facial deformity and disability and I hate having my pictures taken even though people say I'm okay looking. I mean, my self-esteem just doesn't like it. I can't imagine having all these people ridiculing you over the Internet because your parents won't give you some damn privacy.

Judging from the looks of her parents their extreme normies who are probably pissed God didn't deliver them Chad or Stacey so now they're using their kid to make money, if they're gonna have to raise it.
>>
>>25254798
They have a shit load of conditions. Like unparalleled. Their brain is basically a small amount of gray matter attached to a brain stem, lacking everything needed for senses, feelings, and higher functionality in general. If it weren't for the decadence of our health care they wouldn't have lived at all. Every day they continue to exist is a cruel miracle
>>
>>25254869
And the things don't even realize they're being internet whored for money because they literally don't have consciences
>>
>>25254869
You really think they'd keep up such a charade for years, just for a pittance of e-cash? Nah, I think they've deluded themselves into genuinely liking their parasites. Like Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>25254869
the "child" has only a brain stem so it might as well be used as a punching bag, or a fashion statement like the parents like ot, its just a deformed human shell without any humanity in it to suffer from its predicament

also the mother is fucking crazy and has two of those goblins and gets them extremely expensive "therapy" et cetera
>>
Can we stop this
You guys are really turning /r9k/ into /b/
>>
>>25254912
Are the parents super religious or something? Should have aborted them both
>>
>>25254978
They had one normal kid before. Their videos reveal the shadows of a formerly normal and happy family with a nice house, a pair of loving parents, two dogs (one old from when the parents first met and one young for their kids), and a happy outgoing son. All of them were clearly looking forward to a new daughter/sister to share their happy life with. I imagine when the first thing emerged from her vaginal it broke them all and the only way they can cope is to pretend there's no problem. When the second once came it only cemented the idea
>>
>>25254728
They made these mutant freaks, now they're guilty about it and pretend to care, to not look like bigger monsters.
>>
>>25254692
This is for everyone in the thread, enjoy

http://www.thehartleyhooligans.com/?m=1
>>
>>25254978
I would like to know religious opinion on this matter. Do this things even have a soul?
To me it looks like preteding a chair has a soul, or emotions.

>>25255076
They probably got really confused an maybe little crazy after the first one.
And probably most people around them tell them they are doing the right thing, out of pity, lulz or just to fit with the 'acceptance' mentality everyone pretends to have nowadays. And they finally believed it.
Like you said the second one just cemented their idea.
>>
>>25254916

Which makes it all the more sad. I feel like they're rights are being violated somehow here. Like this is mild child abuse.

>>25254928

>You really think they'd keep up such a charade for years, just for a pittance of e-cash?

Definitely wouldn't put it past them. If my life has taught me anything it's that the people trying the hardest to look selfless usually have the most self-centered, petty motives.

>>25254937
>>25255076

Dude, the mom is doing some kind of drugs or sniffing clue or something. That kind of shitty luck doesn't happen in biology very often.

My sister has the same deformity I have except way less severe. I remember the doctors telling me how rare that was, like so rare that it indicated my mom might actually have a health problem with her uterus or something down there. However, being simple-minded person she is, she never got it actually checked out.

Because you know, God wanted my sister and I and to be deformed for some reason. Also it came out NOW that my mom drinks and smokes (cigs) a shitton. She tried to hide it for years but I'm seriously wondering if she was smoking cigarettes while pregnant.

That's where, personal anecdote, I know, I get the idea the mom in this case might be up to something.
>>
letting these things live is stupid, but parading them about like that is absolutely degenerate.

they're not aware in the slightest. they're fucking dumber than cats or dogs. they just project their feelings and thoughts onto the things and delude themselves that they're human despite lacking brains
>>
File: angry and sad wojak.jpg (73 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
angry and sad wojak.jpg
73 KB, 607x607
I remember this one couple on the train that had a really fucked up kid; the woman looked middle aged and the man was JUST the ultimate beta cuck, when you combine an old whore whose biological clock is running out and a beta cuck provider with no self respect, the result is a deformed barely alive child. I really feel sorry for the kid, I honestly hate the west for allowing these people to breed
>>
>>25255609
In the US so many people are against abortion and want these things to live. Yet they can't pay taxes or contribute to society, the government doesn't fuck with them once they pop out of the womb and they drain the life out of their parents.
>>
File: laughing_horse.jpg (90 KB, 573x680) Image search: [Google]
laughing_horse.jpg
90 KB, 573x680
>>25254692
>got corn
>>
>>25255790
this happened in Australia. But yeah I think these kids should definitely be aborted. Also they should cut welfare, maybe then people will choose their mates wisely
>>
Whad da fug :DD
>>
We should seriously discuss eugenics
>>
>>25257085
>Got Eugenics?
>>
File: 57044130.jpg (71 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
57044130.jpg
71 KB, 576x960
Post beautiful and special little angels.
>>
>>25258163
>people actually love and care for this nightmare
>>
Its cruel to keep these poor kids alive. A soul trapped in a useless shell. Its sickening fuck those parents.
>>
>>25254728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEBJdPhAY04

They got a hottub

And comedic value
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_jNFEnjxaY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx-lj00VBok
>>
>>25258319
duuude... that made me physically sick. those dont even look real wtf? im gonna have nightmares for sure.
>>
>>25258319
Dude the kids like drowning in the first one, and after that ninja one why doesn't the govt take the kids away ? Like they are just playing and laughing at it wtf is wrong with this world
>>
>>25254692
These things are the fucking best.
>>
******upvote this post if you despise ableists******
>>
>>25254692
>lola
>>
>>25258163
Literal cuntface
>>
These things have a higher chance of getting laid that most of the regulars here in /r9k/

Think about that for a few minutes. Let it soak in.
>>
File: i feels it.jpg (59 KB, 513x472) Image search: [Google]
i feels it.jpg
59 KB, 513x472
>tfw you realize these girls experience constant zen-like nirvana because their brains are incapable of producing the anxieties and fears associated with normal brains
>>
File: 1439638173359.gif (1 MB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
1439638173359.gif
1 MB, 250x230
God this creeps me the fuck out, like they don't understand that there isn't a person there, there is no brain, it's blind, it's deaf, it can't feel, there's nowhere for those signals to go, it isn't a person, it's literally a fucking shell, and they cart it around and pretend it's alive.
>>
>>25260478
yah but its a really cute dollie tybg for my fucking dollies
>>
>>25260478

I'm sure they do understand, this whole dressing them up shit is a coping mechanism, otherwise they wouldn't be posting every little thing online
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.