[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody think of a worse torutre than being stuck in a supermax
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x556
Can anybody think of a worse torutre than being stuck in a supermax prison? No hope of escape, no human contact, no entertainment, and no ways to kill self. Forever. Just thinking about it gives me anxiety.
>>
Sounds comfy.

Are black and white tvs even made anymore?
>>
>>25254672
And that's how they keep you being a good boy ;) Why else do you think mass shooters eat their guns?
>>
the people that end up there deserve it. someone doesn't end up in the highest level supermax prison unless they did something extremely, extremely fucked up. they are built for the most violent insane criminals, not your everyday dumb ass criminal.
>>
File: 1433807412442.jpg (78 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1433807412442.jpg
78 KB, 750x709
>No hope of escape, no human contact, no entertainment

i already live in this hell
>>
>>25254760
>no entertainment
>>
>>25254790
i play video games and watch anime all day to pass the time not for entertainment
>>
>>25254712
Explain how that could possibly be comfy. The average person would go insane within days.
>>
>>25254760

There's no internet or vidya either, you autist.
>>
>>25254672
>no ways to kill self

>take off clothes
>partial suspension hanging from bars
>>
>>25254819
Now imagine each day feeling like taking 50x longer.
>>
>>25254672
>infinite time to achieve max spirituality

although I'm sure people ending up in such a prison would be capable not interested in it
>>
>>25254819
>i play video games and watch anime all day to pass the time not for entertainment
>hurr
It's still entertainment retard. Even if you have muh depression.
>>
What if you crack the tv screen and use the shards to slit your wrists/neck?
>>
>>25254819

imagine you don't have the ability to do those things to pass the time.

>>25254835

If you're a suicide risk they'll do what it takes to prevent you from attempting, the worst you can do is bite your own tongue
>>
>>25254940
most likely durable plastic.
>>
>>25254940
I'm pretty sure all cells are monitored 24/7. And like the other anon said, they work extremely hard to prevent suicide. Any weird actions and you will be placed in a straightjacket and be force fed. Fucked up.
>>
Execute graceful backflip after jumping off the wall and landing the back of your head perfectly against the concrete bed. The momentum is sure to either induce coma.
>>
>>25254672
Couldn't you just starve yourself? Yeah, they can forcefeed you, but if the guards realize your situation is making you suicidal, then they would move you somewhere better.
>>
>>25255066
>but if the guards realize your situation is making you suicidal, then they would move you somewhere better.

heh heh
>>
>>25254672
The US prison system really does need a reform, its against the principles of Americanism when we incarcerate nearly 1% of our people and put them into for-profit prisons with conditions that are seen as inhumane by European standards.

Obama working on it is a start, I'm hoping the next presidency can work on it some more.
>>
Stick your head in the toilet, rest the TV on the head, and drown.

Or hammer your skull so hard into the wall your head splits.
>>
>>25255136
>incarcerate nearly 1% of our people
Here's an idea, let's just ~not~ arrest people. Let's let criminals get away, because surely the prison rate is the worst part about crime, not the crime actually happening.
>>
>>25255136
They're only niggers. Black lives don't matter, anon.
>>
File: 1421218715831.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
1421218715831.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>25254822
>average person
>>
>>25255190

>he doesn't know anything about crime in the US

Spending hundreds of thousands a year to jail Jamal for having 2 ounces of shitty weed is really paying off
>>
Rip your arteries out with your teeth. Just do it right because as soon as you do that, you're losing function of both of your hands.
>>
>>25255066
If you are shitty enough to end up in ADX Florence, they aren't going to move you anywhere else, regardless of how miserable you are. If you won't eat or drink, they will force feed you every day for the rest of your life. They will do everything they can to keep you alive for as long as possible so you can continue to suffer in concrete hell. ADX Florence is a place of horrific beauty.
>>
>>25254672

If I ever find myself in this situation I am just going to become a mad old buddhist and meditate my way to total enlightenment and cessation of all desire

maybe even get my fast on, eat less and less every day

nirvana here i come
>>
I rather die then spend my life in there
>>
Couldn't you just, like, stay in bed and sleep every day?

Or stay in bed thinking?

Doesn't seem that bad considering you have TV desu. Sure it's worse than my life now, but I don't care about technology much, I only use it to pass the time, and I stay in my bed all day too.
>>
>>25255464
Prison for weed possession is a myth spread by dumb faggots who are too dumb to examine actual data.
>>
>>25255167
The toilets don't have standing water in them. They're empty and dry until you flush, and they are low flush so you can't flood your room. Ramming your head against the wall might work, but each room is monitored, so if you can't kill yourself quickly, they'll just keep you in a padded room forever. Despite thousands of attempts annually, successful suicides are quite rare in the supermax.

They do everything they can to ensure that you survive and serve the maximum amount of possible time of your sentence. If you don't eat, they force feed you. If you get sick, they'll do everything they can to make you better, just so you can live longer in an isolated, sterilized, cage.
>>
File: 1450268521233.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450268521233.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>25254672
There's worse. Imagine actually having to work in order to live like that.
>>
>>25254881

This, it sounds comfy as fuck. All your food/clothing/shelter needs are attended to and you can spend 100% of your time on isometric exercise and meditation.
>>
This seems pretty decent.

How can one go about acquiring one of these semi-paradises?
>>
>>25256002
That's what most people do, but over time the total lack of stimulation drives you insane. You'll start hallucinating, seeing and hearing things that aren't there. Time begins to lose meaning, and slowly but surely you start forgetting what it means to be a normal, functioning human. Every day becomes the same, with no hope for any improvement, any change, any tiny amount of joy. Just endless monotony and boredom until the sweet release of death.
>>
>>25256093
Join ISIS, commit a somewhat successful attack, and live to get captured. Terrorism is a pretty guaranteed crime to wind up in Florence.
>>
>>25254672
at least you wouldn't have any roaches.
>>
if you just take all that and add entertainment it would be perfect.

normal prisons are no good because the normie prisoners will pick on and rape you
>>
Supermax with a variety of food delivered/full computer & internet access/full TV access/books & vidyas/normal furniture wouldn't bother me

I get it isn't supermax, but I wouldn't mind being stuck in an isolated small comfy room as long as I had all of my shit.
>>
>>25254672

as long as they let me have books i honestly wouldn't mind that much. not having to worry about women or a career would make life pretty easy. i'd just shit, piss, eat, shower, and read books.
>>
>>25256058
they do it to make money dummy, they dont actually care what happens.
>>
>>25254754

Sure, sure. Impossible for someone to end up there unless they were absolutely corrosive to society.

Sure.
>>
even in supermax they probably still get access to meds so you could get some brain killer antipsychotics to make you afk brained forever
>>
>No way to commit suicide
>Implying you couldn't lie naked on the concrete floor and allow it to steal your body heat thus killing you of hypothermia

I don't have a smug pepe on this computer so just imagine one to the left of my post
>>
>>25256215
> implying all prisoners are not heavily monitored 24/7. Heh
>>
>>25256006

yes, simple drug possession is unlikely to get you locked up anymore but our prisons are FLOODED with drug dealers. yes they're generally violent gangbangers, but most of them are locked up for selling drugs, which is essentially a victimless crime, and that's coming from someone who is a recovering drug addict and nearly died from overdosing on opiates multiple times. there are thousands of people serving 20+ year sentences, some even life without parole, for non-violent drug crimes and that is fucking absurd.
>>
>>25256234

In reality the guards don't give a shit about the inmates.
>>
>>25255011
>>25255913
The system gets off on torturing folks. And then these selfsame shitbag thugs will condemn Nazis and the Islamic State for their human rights violations. Toppest of fucking keks.
>>
>>25256139

i think the joke on a place like r9k is that most of us are basically in a supermax of our own making. most of us waste our lives consuming entertainment, arguing on the internet, and playing vidya. believe me when i tell you that one day you'll wake up and realize 10 years have passed you by and you haven't done anything with your life.
>>
>>25256242
>victim-less crime
You don't actually believe this do you?

A lot of death goes into the drug trade. And for most things serious like Opiates or Crack, lives are ruined if people get addicted.
>>
>>25256183
MFW I deserve to be there, but live here in relative wealth and luxury instead, but might as well live there for all the social contact (besides occasional murder and rapes) I have. I can see the allure of getting caught. Probably at least a few people would talk to me then.
>>
i don't think anons are realizing the sort of people that get placed into these places

you literally need to be a serial murderer that killed 65 children and took like 20 years to catch or something to get put into a place like this. you don't get put here for killing a nigger or whatever. the guys put in here are already insane.
>>
>>25256303

i said they're all violent gangbangers but the actual crime itself, which is a simple transaction between a drug-user and a drug-seller is victimless. if you want to tell me someone that sells crack on the street is worse than a pharmacy that sells cigarettes and alcohol 10 feet away from where they dispense life-saving "medication" you're the one who is naive.
>>
>>25256290
The difference is that the people taken to Florence are sent there after due process. Nobody is sent there arbitrarily, or for reasons that aren't directly related to capital crimes. It's torture, but it is just torture. Or at least it is more just than the torture meted our by IS or the Nazis. Nobody gets sent there without bringing significant harm to a number of people.
>>
File: 1449299011452.jpg (49 KB, 640x637) Image search: [Google]
1449299011452.jpg
49 KB, 640x637
>>25256294
>and you haven't done anything with your life.

the fuck does that even mean
>>
I mean, with all the time you spend alone, you'd have time to figure out some sort of suicide method.
>>
File: what_am_i_reading_2.jpg (31 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
what_am_i_reading_2.jpg
31 KB, 526x300
>reading wikipedia page on adx florence
>inmates include:
>terrorists
>double agents
>cartel leaders
>mob bosses and hitmen
>"other crimes"
>Richard Lee McNair, convicted murderer who escaped prison 3 times
>last escape was by mailing himself out of prison as a package
>>
>>25256373
It means you have to work away huge chunks of your life that you will never get back
>>
There is too much human contact, even in Supermax Prison's. If prison was just Iso Cubes like in Dredd, shit would be fine. There would be no crime because no one wants to spend fucking 20 years in a box with nothing other than their thoughts.
>>
Oh it could get much worse: In cases of inmate misbehavior, the center of the prison houses an area known as "Z-Unit" or "The Black Hole," which can hold up to 148 prisoners in completely darkened and fully soundproofed cells. Each Z-Unit cell is equipped with a full set of body restraints that are built directly into the concrete bed.
>>
>>25256473
>implying the universe of Judge Dredd has no crime
>>
>>25254672
Like being a NEET without internet or books
>>
>>25256373
You should work hard and become a beta cuck provider for fat single mom instead of dumb immature vidyas and animus. Time to man up.
>>
File: 1450161438412.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1450161438412.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>>25254672
This is literally me right now though
>>
>>25254754
Theodore Kaczynski
>>
>>25254672
>and no ways to kill self
smash tv, slit wrist and throat
>>
I really don't get it. Why not just shoot those criminals and be done with it? I think ending their lives is more justifiable than torturing them forever with taxpayers' money
>>
File: 1449964433917.jpg (84 KB, 413x464) Image search: [Google]
1449964433917.jpg
84 KB, 413x464
that's my room desu senpai
>>
File: city wok.jpg (92 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
city wok.jpg
92 KB, 960x540
>>25255913

Kek how you know about Florence? That is where all the high profile rollers go along with Robert Hanson former FBI agent turned mole.
>>
>>25256675
But killing them is immoral. It's much better to have them suffer for the rest of their lives using taxpayer money while taking away the right to kill themselves.
>>
>>25256710
My dad worked most of his life at USP Marion, the precursor to ADX Florence, which developed a lot of the methods and concepts that are put into practice in Florence. Because of his experience in Marion, he was involved in the development of Florence. I've heard him talk about it a lot over the years. The way he talked about his job, and Florence always scared the shit out of me as a kid.
>>
>>25256794
i hear most federal prisons are not that bad compared to state prisons. Florence does scare me, however. Also Rikers and anything in california
>>
>>25256102
shawshank redemption told me that there is lots of rape and socializing though
>>
>>25254672

Ah yes. Florence supermax in CO.
I give it 3 out of 4 stars
The food was great but the weed could be better -- I mean come on. What state are we in again?
Overall a pleasant experience. Would stay again. Tell Montez I said hi!
>>
>>25256827
From what I've heard, federal prisons are better than state prions in that they are typically better staffed, and better run. The COs have much tighter control over the inmates, and do not take nearly as much shit.

In most state prisons, gangs run the show, and if you aren't involved in a gang, you are at risk. Gangs are not tolerated to the same degree in most federal prisons. The feds let you know who is in charge, and as demonstrated by Florence, will cut you off from all human contact if you try and take power away from the COs, and fuck with their system of control. I think there also tends to be more corruption among COs in state facilities rather than federal, which can be a good thing or a bad thing if you've got money, but which gangs tend to have a lot of.

In general this just means in federal prison you have an easier time simply languishing in tedious boredom, rather than having to frequently worry about your continued safety and survival in a prison environment.
>>
>>25256894
In shitty state pens, yeah. But in max security federal pens its a lot more isolation and boredom. There aren't as many, or perhaps no, opportunities for meaningful, stimulating contact with other people.

Humans are social creatures, so they tend to go slowly, or quickly, insane in such situations.
>>
>>25256433
I'd hook that McNair nigga up with some boipucci and we'd escape together like Prison Break baby
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 1200x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 1200x896
>>25254672
They get to read books too and send and receive mail
>picture from inside james Holmes' (aurora theater massacre) cell
>>
File: pepe.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>25254822
>average person
>robot
pick one
>>
>>25254893
muH LOL MUH DEPRESSION DERP LOL MUH LOOKS AT ME GUYS MUH MEMES XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25254672
Well medieval dungeons were worse because it was all that + rats, however yes Supermax is a shining symbol of American barbarism.
>>25254754
If you get convicted of anything to do with terrorism you are automatically thrown into supermax. Richard Reid the shoe bomber, his bombs didn't even go off yet he is in there.
>>25255913
So America stopped executions but replaced it with this? Why can't the American legal system just not be so punitive?
>>
>>25254672
No, looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>25256006

Maybe not "weed possession" specifically but the insane rise in prison populations is correlated with the War on Drugs, and the number of people in prison for only drug offenses (not convicted of any other crime) is very large. The argument could also be made that even some of those with other convictions like theft or assault wouldn't have had incentive to do those things if drugs were mainstreamed and not controlled by criminals.

And of course the larger problem is our fucked up inequality that's literally worse than any other developed country in the world by a huge margin, which is pretty much the cause of every societal ill the US has, including much of the crime.
>>
>>25256363
a) no torture is just
b) they just chuck "terrorists" in there these days. I don't believe terrorism is inherently evil, it's how you conduct it. A guy training jihadis to fight US troops is basically an enemy combatant and should be treated as such
>>
>>25257010
Holmes isn't in a supermax prison.
>>
File: 1443520921544.gif (687 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
1443520921544.gif
687 KB, 500x555
>not spending all your time meditating or lucid dreaming
>not teaching yourself to ejaculate on command
>>
>>25257137
By that I mean I could live with it
Through lucid dreaming and meditation
>>
>>25256966
I always wonder how thug gangbangers who were drowning in pussy on the outside cope with a life of never even seeing a naked woman once in prison for life.
>>
For people defending this, you can do a ton of research on Norway's prison system. I'll just post a summary here, but feel free to read more about it and check the statistics yourself:
http://www.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12
>>
>>25254672
What school shooters are in there?
>>
ITT: criminal defense tourniquets and high security wardens
jesus
>>
File: nig.png (25 KB, 768x536) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
25 KB, 768x536
>>25257161
that's great, write a book
that isn't how the US justice system does it
>>
File: 1450856742083.jpg (717 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450856742083.jpg
717 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw ive actually been to jail
just a holding cell, but that day was absolutely claustrophobic
for once, not being able to do ANYTHING drove me crazy
at least when i barricade myself in my apartment, i am kept comfortable by the knowledge that I could leave if i wanted to

would not reccomend
>>
>>25257204
as someone who was in solitary confinement in a regular jail for 3 months, i'm gonna say it right now the food fucks you up and the water fucks you up because they really don't give a shit unless its killing people.
you won't be able to achieve that shit in a prison type enviroment, the crazy fucks yelling at the guards and eachother because they have nothing else to do is enough to stop you from doing that shit.
>>
It's not torture if you've got books and something to do.

Source: Prisonfag for a few years, solitary for 3 months of it. 24/7 lockdown, once a week showers and phone calls.
>>
>>25256506

THIS IS PURE NIGHTMARE FUEL

Lovecraft mode
>>
>>25257222
It's like how housing homeless people will solve societal problems but no-one will do it becasue no-one wants to be nice to someone who "doesn't deserve it". Being nice to criminals (within reason) has been conclusively been shown to cut the crime rate but right wingers keep their head in the sand.
>>
>>25257214
They start fucking dudes in the ass.
>>
File: 1410090648465.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1410090648465.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>25254822
>>25255423
>>25257049
I was in a CAT scanning machine for 8 hours once.

It's like torture because they restrain your head while you lie still inside of a tube with a machine that makes loud, annoying sounds. I never once complained or so much as flinched.

Try that on for size, normies.
>>
solitary confinement has always sounded super appealing to me

like I wouldn't even give a shit if I only got to eat once a day and didn't get fucking anything to do. As long as I had some freedom of movement in my tiny cell so I could work out I think I could live there forever.
>>
>>25254672
If I had to do it for more than 3 years I would seriously kill myself
>>
>>25256580
A luddite terrorist that sought to undermine the very tenets of civilization itself.

Sounds like a good enough reason to keep someone segregated to me.
>>
>>25257642
But merica is a good country right? the state sanctioned dungeons are no problem so long as you have guns right? Plenty of freedom right?
>>
>That feel when spent time in psych ward and it was comfy
>>
>>25254672
Meditate, yoga, think. Sounds bretty good, nb. Also you could probably find a way to write stuff down.
>>
File: tumblr_m7p2o5Sx2T1qavcc2o1_1280.jpg (353 KB, 1280x933) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7p2o5Sx2T1qavcc2o1_1280.jpg
353 KB, 1280x933
>>25257727
You could write your manifesto and start a huge political movement once you get released.
>>
>>25257703
Who are you even trying to sway here? You're the only libercuck in this thread, no one else gives a shit about how poor Jamal is suffering and deserves a cozy little pad for all those years of drug abuse, theft, and murder. Fuck off.
>>
File: Joseph_Konopka_Closeup.jpg (23 KB, 565x392) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Konopka_Closeup.jpg
23 KB, 565x392
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_KonopkaI

This guy is a prisoner in Florence. I've never heard of him before, but he sounds rad. I don't know why what he did landed him in there. He's like a real life super villain. "Dr. Ch@os" hahaha. I hope when he gets out he keeps fighting the good fight, but he'll probably have no idea how to use modern technology.

>When asked by U.S. District Judge Wayne R. Andersen why he had gone on his vandalism spree Konopka stated "I don't have a real good reason."
>>
>>25254672
Worse than a SuperMax?
How about my life, I fucked a fat assed hookup chick a buddy knew, she got knocked up
I am sitting in the kitchen listening to her fucking snoring in the bedroom, 280lbs of mean assed, never worked trash, she can't even cook, my kid has some kind of nervous system disease, and I am tied to this fucking waste for the next 18 fucking years, worst part is she is a nigger, not a black chick, but a low down, wig wearing hoodrat nigger, I fucked her cause, hey why not, should have just stayed home and watched some porn
A super max sound great right now
>>
>>25255011
I would get cloistraphobic, at that point my throat starts closing up and I start chocking and suffocating.
>>
>supermax

To what fucking end? Why don't they just execute people instead of putting them in supermax prisons?
>>
>>25259420
There's no money in just executing people. Construction firms and prison guards need their share of tax payer money.
>>
File: 1406342531153.jpg (13 KB, 190x227) Image search: [Google]
1406342531153.jpg
13 KB, 190x227
>>25254672
I think I could make it in this environment. Giving up alcohol and drugs would make the first two or three months insane, but after I'd focus on reading and lifting to stay sane.

Part of me thinks I'll only figure life out after going to prison for 4-6 years.
>>
>>25259572

Capitalism, fuck yeah
>>
>>25259619
You mean croney capitalism.
>>
>>25254672
At christmas dinner we ended up getting into your classic political arguments, and the death penalty came up
I argued it's more psychologically damaging to be placed alone in a supermax with no chance of release. You know your life will end in that room because of your crimes against man.

what does /r9k/ think
>>
File: tired pepe.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
tired pepe.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>25257775
>ADX Florence
>once you get released
senpai...?
>>
>>25259420
Because forcing taxpayers to pay to torture people is the moral thing to do.
t. leftist
>>
>>25254672
Better than normal prison where you have to get tossed in a sea of big niggers who want to fuck with every body and you can't just keep to yourself
>>
>>25259821
That's right, faggot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADX_Florence#Notable_current_inmates
>>
>>25256373
It just means that you won't have many distinct memories from the time. Having been NEET for a paltry two years, I can barely think of anything that happened during that time.
... I'd go back to it again but still I'd rather have a situation (not working, of course) where I could live on my own and possibly meet people
>>
>>25256303
The crime as a result of the drug trade is the fault of prohibition. End it, and the crime ends as well.
>>
>>25259902
>scheduled for release
lol bro ADX Florence is where they put hardcore non-political gangbangers or people they want to make an example of (i.e. kaczynski)
>>
File: mail.png (70 KB, 200x258) Image search: [Google]
mail.png
70 KB, 200x258
Held at ADX due to multiple prison escapes; escaped from the Ward County Jail in Minot, ND in 1987 by using lip balm to slip out of handcuffs, from the ND State Penitentiary in Bismarck in 1992 by crawling through a ventilator duct, and from USP Pollock in Louisiana in 2006 by mailing himself out of prison in a crate.[107][108]

from USP Pollock in Louisiana in 2006 by mailing himself out of prison in a crate.
>>
>>25259993
>The crime as a result of the drug trade is the fault of prohibition. End it, and the crime ends as well.
>legalise murder
>murder crime rates drop to zero
Great logic there faggot
>>
>>25259902
>Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
>Sentenced to death by lethal injection.
>planted and detonated pressure cooker bombs at the finish line, killing 3 and injuring over 200

>Terry Nichols
>Serving 161 consecutive life sentences.
>bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building, which killed 168 people.

What's up with this?
>>
>>25260078
How retarded are you?
>>
>>25260095
Apparently less than you.
>>
>>25260084
Sentenced during different political climates.

Also, Terry Nichols was more of a conspirator and Timothy McVeigh's lackey. McVeigh DID get sentenced to death for the bombings because he was considered the mastermind behind it.
>>
>>25257544
I always ended up falling asleep when I was in a CAT scan machine for a while. then again I had a mild TBI and a skull fracture at the time, so it was kid of understandable.
>>
>>25260084
>>25260129
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/oklahoma/stories/nichols0107.htm
>>
>>25260084
they need him dead as fast as possible so he cant ever talk

he was a patsy
>>
>Dwight York

>Founder of the black separatist cult Nuwaubian Nation of Moors; made millions of dollars from the forced labor of cult members; convicted in 2004 of racketeering and child molestation for having sex with underage members; known by supporters as Dr. Malachi York

Why have I never heard of this guy before?
>>
>>25257544
they sedated me when I got a cat scan because I said I was having a panic attack
>>
I know how to meditate, so this wouldn't bother me. Then again, I know how to meditate, so it's hard to care about anything enough to land myself in a supermax prison
>>
>Joseph Konopka, better known by his self-given nickname Dr. Ch@os, is an American citizen who is currently serving 13 years in prison

>Konopka, a former computer systems administrator, used the Internet to recruit a group of adolescent disciples. He called this group The Realm of Ch@os.
>His group was responsible for 28 power failures and 20 other service interruptions at various Wisconsin power plants. They also committed arson, disrupted radio and television broadcasts, disabled an air traffic control system, sold pirated software, and damaged an internet service provider's computer system.
>Konopka also associated with the Chicago chapter of 2600, a group of hackers who publish a magazine and hold gatherings and an annual national conference.

>When asked by U.S. District Judge Wayne R. Andersen why he had gone on his vandalism spree Konopka stated "I don't have a real good reason."

Too good to be true.
>>
>>25260327

I'm always amazed how many people here respond to threads without reading them. Such a ridiculous display of self-importance.
>>
>>25257388
dubs of troof
>>
>>25258173
he he, absolute legend
>>
I've asked to be put in solitary just so I didn't have to talk to all the other dumb as dogshit inmates.

I think people don't like being bored/alone/confined/ect because it gives them time with their thoughts which is horrifying to most people because most people are deep down miserable and riddled with anxiety. I've never experienced boredom before and can entertain myself perfectly fine with just my imagination indefinably.

What'll fuck you over is a lack of sensory input which makes you go mental but unless you're in gitmo they let you out in your own little yard for an hour and access to books and writing material.
>>
>>25260363
>reading /r9k/

i value what sanity i have left
>>
>>25256121
feels weird that I only live like 15 minutes from the supermax.
>>
>>25260327
Wow, I'm always amazed how many people here respond to threads without reading them. Such a ridiculous display of self-importance.
>>
>>25261285
Wow, I see what you did there.
>>
File: ebm2nfd.png (35 KB, 8337x5000) Image search: [Google]
ebm2nfd.png
35 KB, 8337x5000
>>25256363
>The difference is that the people taken to Florence are sent there after due process
So?

>Nobody is sent there arbitrarily, or for reasons that aren't directly related to capital crimes.
Do you have any idea how many people are wrongly convicted of crimes they didn't commit solely because of their race and/or for being in the wrong place at the wrong time? How many people have been released from death row after having been sent there due to proprietorial/police shenanigans and malfeasance?

>It's torture, but it is just torture. Or at least it is more just than the torture meted our by IS or the Nazis.
"It's OK when we do it." Right. Yeah. Sure. Uh-huh.
>>
File: 12452212567761.jpg (39 KB, 197x323) Image search: [Google]
12452212567761.jpg
39 KB, 197x323
>>25257388
>the crazy fucks yelling at the guards and eachother because they have nothing else to do is enough to stop you from doing that shit.
Fucking normalfags ruin everything even in jail.

>>25254672
Imagine prison just for robots...
>maximum comfy
>silence
>tranquility
>everyone lucid dreaming most of the time
>lifting and reading
>sometimes you can hear one of your inmates humming anime OST
Truly, robots are the peak of humanity. Degenerated, hedonistic, aggressive, vulgar normalfags can't compete.

https://youtu.be/uzOasSN_Dpg
>>
>work out
how?
>>
>>25254672
>no ways to kill self

you can strangle yourself with your clothes

and yeah many people go insane and suicide in such prisons
>>
>>25256373
i'm having some pretty strong deja-vu here. are you sure this post hasn'tbeen posted before?
i swear even the replies to your post were posted before. fuck.
>>
>>25262019
You know, anon, false deja vu is a symptom of dissociative disorders. Are you fuck in the head?
>>
>>25258989
Hahahabahahahahahahahahahaha oh god you deserve it so much.
>>
>>25260126
Let me spoonfeed you
>you can buy your weed at the grocery store
>niggers no longer have gang wars over their "turf"
>>
I'd just yell memes at the guards
>>
>>25257544
I went to jury duty for 3 hours straight only to find out that the case was solved. Everyone else bitched the whole time and got up multiple times to go to the bathroom while I sat and looked at the glorious american flag for 3 hours straight. It was a good day to die.
>>
>>25264289
The worst thing is it would have gone a lot easier for everyone if they didn't all fuckin complain about it so often. Why are normies so irrational?
>>
>>25264384
Who am I kidding, these are the same people who will literally burn to death by the hundreds cause they can't be expected to form an efficient orderly queue
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x960
>only a 4 star prison
Although judging by some of the reviews, they provide the service of a 5 star prison.
Shame they're only open from 8-3.
I wonder if I'll even be able to get a reservation considering how late it is in the holiday season
>>
File: kekd.gif (1 MB, 452x328) Image search: [Google]
kekd.gif
1 MB, 452x328
>>25256433
>last escape was by mailing himself out of prison as a package
>>
>>25260009
>"Make an example of"
>Ted Kaczynski

Are you stupid? Kaczynski WANTED the death penalty, but his lawyers were too "good" and got him life in prison instead by bringing in his dingy cabin and basically saying that anyone who could live for decades in those conditions is not mentally stable, and thus not fit for execution.

So they're not "making an example" of shit. Also you're completely wrong about non-political. Abortion bombers, terrorists, anarchists, etc. Obviously there are also big wig gangsters too, but a majority of ADX Florenece IS politically motivated crimes.
>>
File: 1446404998971.jpg (10 KB, 397x361) Image search: [Google]
1446404998971.jpg
10 KB, 397x361
>>25259043
>cloistraphobic
>>
>>25255136
Sounds like a Bernie sanders tweet
>>
Wait can they stop prisoners from choking on food? Do shankings still happen?

Also what about tulpa's? That's entertainment and companionship entirely within your own mind. Crazies can probably acheive it easier too.
>>
>>25254672
If your sentence is longer than 30 years you might as get a bullet to the head to stop wasting taxpayer dollars.

The least they could do to stop inmates from going batshit crazy is put TV in their rooms.
>>
File: slava_dolphins4.png (617 KB, 522x516) Image search: [Google]
slava_dolphins4.png
617 KB, 522x516
Well, at least it's better than Black Dolphin. They aren't even allowed to sit on their beds until night time.
>>
>>25255253
>google image search supermax prisons
>see a few cells, a few layouts, and some inmates

>no black people
>>
File: pepe.png (169 KB, 441x239) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
169 KB, 441x239
>>25256071
There is worse than living in an American prison. On death row, for example, inmates enjoy a quite comfy life, having everything a robots heart desires, like TV, vidya, a bed, whatever books you'd like and sometimes even relationships with girls. Paradoxly women seem to be attracted to criminals, especially to serial killers. If you are a really bad guy, you even have media reports, literature and psychological analysis about you, sometimes even documentaries.
Sounds like a descent alternative compared to the average wage cuck life.
>>
File: 1441138754170.jpg (62 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
1441138754170.jpg
62 KB, 500x403
would they give you paper, rubber and a pencil?
If so, it s not that bad
If not, I m going to meditate the shit out of that prision
>>
>>25255136
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME????

American prisons are a fucking luxury hotel compared to European prisons.
You just said the most retarded thing. The for profit prisons are fucking amazing for the prisoners themselves. The only criticism there might be of American is that they're ineffective at punishing convicts.

You should read up on Russian prisons my friend.
>>
>>25268470
>Russia
>European
He obviously means western Europe dude. Read up on Scandinavian or German prisons.
>>
>>25256358
Yeah fuck the system! FEEEEL the Berrrrrn! xD
>>
>>25257222
This only works because Norway is overwhelmingly Norwegian. This will not work with niggers.
>>
>>25260270
You have no fucking idea how dependant you are on the internet you dumbass hollierthanthou fagwit.
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.