[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 61lXNT8coWL._UL1500_.jpg (195 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
61lXNT8coWL._UL1500_.jpg
195 KB, 1500x1500
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of a normie?
>>
the type of people who would wear that shirt
>>
teenagers posting on r9k.
>>
>>25254660
They're happy

tfw
>>
>>25254680
AND YOUR WINNER AND NEW R9K WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...
ANON!
>>
basic bitches

[/spoiler]original comment[/spoiler]
>>
>>25254660
Frat boys hipster cucks and basic bitches at a party
>>
File: 1448166403081.jpg (293 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1448166403081.jpg
293 KB, 621x621
Starbucks, iPhones, Call of Duty, Football both American and regular
>>
Beer.
They just love to numb themselves with alcohol.

"Open up a cold one, right brawski?"
>>
I'm normie as fuck, AMA.
>>
Ignorants partying and drinking every saturday night
>>
File: bean.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
bean.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>25254660
>see normie girl wearing that shirt
>>
Everything which isn't myself.
>>
anyone who isn't dependent on 4chan
by dependent I mean someone who would sit there and continuously refresh 4chan whenever it goes down, the type of person who would go to a /ghost/ board to find out how and/or why 4chan is down. for hours they will do this. they could be watching a movie or anime or whatever the fuck, but no they keep refreshing. some even manage to start something by every 70 seconds they will pause and retry 4chan. some will fap but between tab switches and video selections they will retry 4chan. and when 4chan finally goes live again they will find the thread on their native board to make a meta thread about the amount of time they spent waiting for 4chan to come back up.

try imagining a normie do that.
>>
>>25254680
this x1000
bloax
>>
>>25254761

Where the hell do you live? Normies hate beer. Have you tried talking to one about beer. They don't know an ale from a lager from a bowl of oatmeal.
>>
>>25254776

Go back to reddit?
Kill yourself?
>>
>>25254954

It's open in another tab.
I love life too much to die now.

:^)
>>
if you've had sex you're a normie
if you have rl friends youre a normie
if your a girl youre a normie
if you dont spend your entire day indoors, your a failtard normie

no exceptions
>>
Did anyone see that thread earlier about a "robot" picking up a chick during a bus trip? That made me mad
>>
>>25255100

Because robots can't take the bus?
>>
>>25254660
/r/goodguy
>>
>>25254680
I bought the shirt because I'm edgy, not a normie fag.
>>
normie angsty teens
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.