[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been fired? i was fired from a farm in north dakota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1438132312498.jpg (43 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
1438132312498.jpg
43 KB, 920x459
Have you ever been fired? i was fired from a farm in north dakota for not being as fast as the mexicans working there. In just 1 month 7 guys were fired from the same position before me. I had to stop every 15 min to drink water, otherwise i would faint. The only requirement was being able to lift 75 pound according to the ad. Once there you had to do it hundred of times in the heat while wearing a suit. Hot as hell. $13/hr with plenty of overtime. What a great opportunity missed
>>
I actually overslept on my first day of my internship.
Got all teary eyed when I was told not to come back.
still fucking hate it to be rejected so badly.
>>
>>25254578

I got fired once for telling my manager she was a cunt.

I called her like 30 minutes before I had to be at work telling her I was gonna be a little late because I had to pick up my friend whose car had broken down on the side of the highway about 20 miles out of town. She responded by saying that if I didn't get there on time she was going to fire me so I called her a cunt, hung up the phone and went to go get my friend.
>>
>>25254622
Retard of the day.
>>
>>25254753
>i will never have a friend who will lose his job for trying to help me
>>
Every few weeks. That's what happens when you have allegations of child sexual abuse out there. Thanks, Marie.
>>
>>25255079

It was worth it, I hated that bitch. I worked a rental place and stole a bunch of movies and games too since we always had extras that were not in the system so they never made it to the shelf.
>>
>>25255131
Chester, chester....
>>
>>25255216
I don't understand, sorry.
>>
>>25254578
I worked the same wagecuck fast food place for 9 years, got new owwners and they fired me for missing one shift.

I've been a NEET ever since.
>>
>>25255276
what made you miss your shift? i never knew people could work for so many years in a fastfood
>>
>>25255482
well my grandmother passed away that same week and I also was working a schedule of like one or two shifts a week, sometimes one shift every two weeks.

the other guy who was working there, on a Sunday night, had no problem working himself.

Really the owner just hated my face because I objected to him cutting corners and wanted to do my job the way we were supposed to (he was a franchise owner and not the top of the pyramid, so to speak).

My former manager who also worked tere and was also shit-canned after the store was sold to new owners had worked there for well over a decade, she ended up working at another stare of the same company for at least a few more years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.