[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cripplingdepression/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: me irl.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
Merry Christmas everyone.
I'm tired. Sorry I haven't made this thread in a while
>>
https://gyazo.com/5d51fcf0fa8ceb604c94ea2829e5adf4
>>
Seen you've been busy playing EDH skelly. It's ok.
>>
>>25254526
why do you do the things you do
>>
>>25254558
Not a whole lot, tonight was the first time I've played in weeks.
>>
>>25254734
What decks you got? I have too many. It's the only thing that keeps me distracted enough.
>>
>>25254797
I had mimeoplasm, but I sold him a while ago. Currently building Xiahou Dun, the One-Eyed and Zur wizards
>>
You guys should eat some lemons
>>
Spent the entire day playing Siege. Comfy af senpai.
>>
>>25254848
I need a Xiahou for Liliana. The only way to get back my non creatures is Ill-Gotten Gains. Hoping to play tomorrow.
>>
>>25254896
Iunno what that is

>>25254908
Xiahou is super cool, the promo was on sale pretty cheap the other day
>>
>>25254931
Rainbow Six Siege. lots of fun senpai. First Christmas I didn't bother going to visit family that just insults me. So it was a good day.
>>
>>25254976
Good shit. I havne't played a multiplayer FPS in ages.
>>
>>25254931
That's cool. My store doesn't have any. They've mostly shifted to selling shit online, but they try to keep shit aside for me.

>>25255035
Me either. I've accepted that I'm terrible at video games, so I've shifted away from most multiplayer games. Better than ruining someone's day.
>>
>>25255114
Ah. Mine used to sell tons online, its cut back now that one of their partners ran off
I only play single player games pretty much since the person I used to play games with died. Been playing Pillars of Eternity and Isaac. Got a steam controller so now I don't even have to use a keyboard.
>>
>>25255157
Just checked, Xiahou is $30 on coolstuff. It's going up. Ebay shills are selling at 40. Makes me, sad.

My shop is cool guys. They used to only be in a farmer's market, but now they have a proper shop. It's nice.

The only thing I play is League of Shitters, and I don't even know why anymore. I've been saying for 4 years, and I'm still dog shit. I might start Warframe again, idk.
>>
>>25255235
Yeah he was 20 at SCG the other day on one of their daily sales.
Also a magic shop in a farmers market, makes me laugh.
I used to play league for a bit but I reaaaaaally dislike MOBA formats so I don't play them anymore.
>>
>>25255296
Yea. I always miss out on shit. Story of my life, really.

It was as bad as it sounds. The good part was all the food available, though

I actually like MOBAs. Infinity Crisis was fun as fuck, but it's gone. DOTA drove me away with their starter shit that didn't explain anything and put me in a bot game where ingot to watch a bunch of bots with perfect timing kill each other. I play LoL cause its familiar, and I've put too much money into it to just leave.
>>
File: 1431201711962.png (15 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1431201711962.png
15 KB, 200x300
merry christmas skelly
>>
File: it's not too late.png (31 KB, 631x116) Image search: [Google]
it's not too late.png
31 KB, 631x116
>>25255405
>I've put too much money into it to just leave.
$315 here familia
it's never too late
>>
File: isaac.jpg (22 KB, 336x142) Image search: [Google]
isaac.jpg
22 KB, 336x142
>>25255405
Hey thats how I am with magic, luckily I still love the game. Just finished Twin.

>>25255681
You too, hope you got everything you want.

>>25255693
Wew lad
>>
>>25255731
Magic is even worse. I've spent about $150 this month alone on EDH, and I'm getting modern fish plus a crucible of worlds mat from a friend, which is another $170.

>>25255693
I can just stay in LoL and be shitty with shitty people instead of playing a good game and ruining their fun.
>>
>>25255731
eh, i got a tinted face shield

pretty dope desu
>>
>>25255833
Oh man fish is fun, I played it in legacy for a while. I spent like 250 on it this month, finished Twin and bought windswepts

>>25255836
Cool shit, glad 2 hear it
>>
> tfw off of work (again)
> tfw gonna have to apply for disability
> tfw your boss tells you he's extremely disappointed in you and believes your problems are self inflicted

The ride never ends. I thought I could catch some sort of break by coming home for the holidays but Dad just yelled at me for getting his car dirty.

Fuck it all.
>>
>>25255916
Yea. I am actually getting it FOR Legacy. I have Vials, Forces, and 2 Caverns. Wasteland is the problem. First time I played Legacy ever was GP Charlotte when I borrowed my friend's Fish. Went 3-1 in a side event losing only to infect. I should have Mulled into a force, in game 3, but oh well. Legacy players are so much better than modern players. It was a refreshing change change in atmosphere.

As for Modern, I have been playing Burn for 5 years now and need something different. I'm tired of getting shit for playing a deck I used to enjoy. I was going to do Soul Sisters, but then half their shit spiked for no fucking reason. Now, I'm looking forward to fish, instead.
>>
>>25255929
Jesus, thats actually horrible.
Im sorry anon :(

>>25256097
Damn playing burn for five years, thats actually impressive. Wastelands are a problem, wish they were cheaper cus I'd like to play RUG or BUG delver.
>>
>>25256163
Yea. I got into it because it was cheap. My set of Guides were $11 each, and I usually did well because burn wasn't a deck. Not really anyway. Now, it's everywhere and I'm a loser bandwagon no skill shitter. Fml.

Wasteland is totally reprintable, but instead we get shitty set lottery.
>>
>>25256240
Im super disappointed at BFZ. Original Zen was great, and Khans was great and Theros was pretty decent, but this set is just, ugh.
>>
>>25256455
It's hot garbage. The only advantage it has is that standard shit is cheap because of lottery morons paying $120 to pull a $60 card every 6th box.
>>
>>25256630
You're right. I wanted expeditions but was super peeved that I have to buy 1000 packs to pull one. So I'm just not buying packs this time round
>>
I never do this but...

I'm gonna quit my shit minimum wage job (lol wage kuk) at a restaurant because my coworkers are really mean and the money isn't right and management is rude. And this depression... like, the world is really closing in on me so I'm going to quit tomorrow after 7 months but I'm just scared. Can I get like, a bot hug or something?
>>
>>25256740
Hey man, you'll do great. FUck em if they aren't treating you right. You can find better people and employment
>>
>>25254472
Merry Christmas Skele. I have a question, should I ask a girl I have on facebook if she wants to hook up?

Some stats:
- I'm really drunk
- I haven't spoken to her in a couple years
- I'm a kissless virgin but feeling really desperate
- I have no idea if she'll say yes or no and couldn't even fucking guess

Cheers, next rum'n'coke is to you friendo!
>>
File: 1304617943786.jpg (68 KB, 562x434) Image search: [Google]
1304617943786.jpg
68 KB, 562x434
Sigh. I wish I had it easy as most depressions go.

>24, m
>live with my parents
>going to school, junior-ish
>have failed at least a third of all classes taken, 2.58 GPA
>currently friendzoned by every girl I'm remotely interested in
>no job
>have seizures ~3 times daily, sometimes more
>medications have not helped

My life has followed the same trend since I was born:

>become enthused about something
>start getting into it
>start getting good at it
>things look like they could lead to cool stuff
><insert medical crisis here>
>recover over the course of a few months
>repeat

Sometimes the cycle is faster, and the crisis tends to be the same in this case:

>start to get good at X
>have seizure(s)
>suddenly awful at X
>try to practice X again
>have seizure(s)
>try Y
>no seizures
>start to get good at Y
>have seizure(s)
>repeat with Z

At this point...

>no job
>don't even want a job, I'd be a bad employee
>no girlfriend
>don't even want a girlfriend, I'd be a bad boyfriend
>bad GPA
>don't even want disabilities help, it would just paint a false picture of me

Every fucking day I get up and force myself through more of this. I've tried doing nothing; even the act of doing nothing triggers seizures. Rather, the THOUGHT of doing nothing does, I've had five myoclonic jerks since I started writing this.

Get off your asses robots. If you're not being repeatedly shoved to the ground, and literally cannot get your life started because god hates you, then you should either end yourself or start yourself.
>>
>>25256797
Probs not a good idea if you haven't spoken for a while and are really drunk. But if like you don't plan on talking to her again seriously then go for it. Worst that can happen is refection.

>>25256820
I'm really sorry to hear that anon, I really don't know what that is like but you have my sympathy. I hope you find some medication that works for you.
>end yourself or start yourself.
Its not that easy either. People dislike change, and death is the ultimate change. And actually doing things is sometimes even harder than that.
>>
>>25256773
Thanks anon (original comment)
>>
>>25256873
Yeah you're right, I mean, it's not like that's a crime right?
>>
>>25256728
The funny thing is that the OGW expeditions are 90% shit, so once the hype wears down, everyone will go back to BFZ. Can you imagine finally pulling an expedition only to realize that its a Tec Edge? I'd be pissed.

>>25256820
Could be like me:

>get really enthused about something
>obsess over it
>do it all the time
>put money into it
>suddenly lose all interest in it
>try to keep going
>get more depressed over it
>>
>>25256902
No prob senpai

>>25256907
Nah, defs not. Unless you start harassing her constantly.

>>25256924
At least its not soldering marsh. I can at least use it.
>>
Spent the day with my family, and while it was good to see them I still feel this empty void in my soul. I just felt really fucking lonely and being around them made it so much worse.
>>
>>25254472
>was super depressed about health
>Doctor cleared up those worries and said its just my anxiety
>did a blood and urine test anyway
>>
>>25254472
anybody here have good strategies for making time pass faster? I mean days, weeks, months, years, I need to do some time travel here.
>>
>>25256965
alright,how do I word it then?
>>
>>25256873
Yeah, I know the struggle :/ after all of this, I've decided...fuck it: I'm going to go for the biggest goal on any list I could ever have, and if I fail, then...oh well.

>>25256924
haha...yeah. My ultimate life goal is to go to other solar systems and explore the galaxy/universe - so I study quantum gravity, and cross my fingers that maybe I'll chance upon some epilepsy-induced supercreative idea that nets the design for wormholes/FTL drives.

Not even joking. Pic sort of related...
>>
>>25256976
Maybe you should see them more often then?

>>25256979
WEW LAD HYPOCHONDRIA IS THE SHIT
GOD I HATE IT
makes me feel like shit

>>25257000
The older you get the faster time goes. Thats pretty much how its been going with me.

>>25257035
Good on you anon. Don't let failure get you down. It fucking sucks but its not the end of the world, you can do great stuff.
>>
What's so fucking merry about christmas
>>
>>25257035
QG is actually what I'm interested in, too, but I nearly failed two classes because I shut down at the end of the semester and didn't turn in 3 labs on top of any math home work. I spent nights nearly crying to myself wondering what the fuck I was doing and why I wasn't just fucking working on my shit, and I just went to bed instead.

>>25256965
Dub lands will hold value eventually. Tec edge is pure shit.
>>
>>25257008
No clue desu. Never done anything like that

>>25257175
fires or something idk

>>25257189
Disagree desu, Tec Edge is good in modern, not in every deck but in some.
Still would like to pull a Strip Mine for EDH. Or a Twilight Mire for Jund.
>>
>>25257227
well that doesn't help!
>>
>>25257375
just like ask how shes doing or something at first IDFK
>>
>tfw playing Virtue's Last Reward
>>
>>25257393
Well, I mean, yeah obviously, I wasn't gonna come right out and say it. But it's kinda late now, so I'll do it tomorrow.
>>
>>25257409
Oh man I just started that the other day. 999 was super good so heres hoping this is good as well

>>25257434
Good luck anon
>>
>>25257447
I got fucked over by one of the bugs in the game so I had to restart but I only lost 3.5hrs of progress.

I know a fair amount of spoilers which is unfortunate for me. Hoping I'll encounter some mindfucks I wasn't suspecting. Not like it'll hold up to ever17
>>
>>25257476
Playing on the 3DS? I heard about that so I bought it on Vita

Also whats ever17?
>>
>>25257447
Fuggg my azz Skele, can I actually do this? I'll probably bitch out. Even if I do it she'll say no.
>>
>>25257227
The thing with Tec Edge is that its a $2 card and doesn't deserve an expedition.
>>
>>25257493
Yes.

ever17 is the main VN written by the same author who is doing the Zero Escape series. ever17 is essentially THE mindfuck of mindfucks.
>>
>>25257494
JUST

>>25257520
Fair.

>>25257552
Can I play it on like Vita or my PC?
>>
>>25257583
PC, yeah. Idk if there's a Vita version as it's an old VN. Download it on eroge or find a torrent. It's one of the most popular VNs so shouldn't be hard to find. Honestly surprised you haven't even heard of it.
>>
>>25257597
end your life. please.
>>
>>25257583
FUG MY SHIT UP SPURDO
>>
>>25257597
Well the private games tracker i was a part of might be dead forever so I'll try and find it tomorrow. IDK why I'm not like completely new to the genre I've just never heard anyone talk about it.

>>25257659
DO
>>
File: 1343161575971.gif (927 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1343161575971.gif
927 KB, 512x384
>>25257673
It should be on eroge. Grab it from there.

It doesn't get talked about as often anymore because newfags don't know why she is stuck in the washing machine.
>>
>>25257698
Eroge, like a website and not the genre? Never heard of that either desu
I'm a bad weeb
>>
>>25257713
Yes, it's a huge website resource for VNs. Should be able to find through a quick google search.
>>
>>25257756
Is all going to be alright, eeyore.
>>
Bloodborne was cool
>>
I'm just glad today is over.

I actually had a good Christmas and we did our Christmas stuff on Christmas eve, but for the last week my only day off was Christmas eve, including today.

I worked at a diner today, got my ass handed to me but made great money. Now I'm on my own little mini vacation till the 1st.
>>
>>25257756
Kay, danke

>>25257921
Good game need to get the dlc

>>25257999
Oh nice. I went to a huddle house for Christmas dinner and they only had new people working. It was a disaster.
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 855x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 855x768
>Be bored on Christmas.
>Female friend randomly says she wants to spend Christmas with me. Even though I live 30 minutes away from her.
>Gets me a present even though I didn't ask for one.
>We walk around in the woods and talk for like an hour. Make jokes about it being romantic.
>Spend the next 2 hours talking about random shit.
>She stays 30 minutes later than she said she would, she's really into the conversation.
>Before she finally leaves, she hugs me and says this is the best Christmas she's ever had.

Is this good? Am I actually gonna make it senpai? Do I have a shot at becoming a normie?
>>
>>25258242
First of all 30 minutes isn't very far manj. Try eight hours ;-;

But yeah she's obviously into you
>>
>>25257189
Thread might be dead at this point, but I understand how the class bullshit goes. Keep chugging, and be sure to do more outside of school. It might take abandoning videogames and not doing drugs, becoming a responsible adult, but...yeah.

idk, I've broken down several times like that.
>>
>>25258390
>>25258242
Seconded on the obviously. At that level of obvious, you can even confess your feelings to her in a stumbly derp-fest and she will be OK with that. Some girls don't need the whole chad routine, she seems like one of them, so go for it :)
>>
>>25257156
Its really not possible to see them often as most live out of state. And it was just really exhausting, surrounded by such happy and cheery people. Having no one else to share your life with just really fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1444109023939.png (41 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1444109023939.png
41 KB, 255x200
Alright boys this shit just happened to me. Can't stop cringeing over it.
>be me
>friend and I take cute girl and her friend hiking at 1am
>feel like cute girl I'm into is giving me signals
>she's wearing booty shorts and is freezing
>don't make any moves except text her she's cute when we're hiking
>plan to make a move before I never see her again
>drop her and her friend off, tell my friend to turn off the car lights
>wait for them to walk for a bit, get out of car and yell to girl
>me: can you come here for a sec [let's call her Sam]
>she looks at her friend then back at me and walks over to me
>her:what's up?
>me(about to spaghetti): I think you're really cute and I've always wanted to try this so I don't regret it
>attempt to pull her in to kiss her
>she pushes me back and says "uhm no"
>I stare back wide eyed like oh fuck I just got rejected by what I can thought was an easy 100%
>walk away awkward as fuck
She texted me right after saying "I'm so sorry". Holy shit dudes I've never been rejected before and let me tell you, it doesn't hurt, it's just REALLLYY awkward
>>
>>25258882
I'm already there. I'm 26, been living on my own for 6 years, and work 40 hrs a week. I've been "chugging along" for awhile now. I just want to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>25259224
>hiking at 1am
but why
>>
>>25259224
10/10 moms spaghetti

I've had some stuff like that happen to me and your right, rejection doesn't hurt in the moment its just really awkward then cringeworthy to think about later on. In a few years you will probably laugh to yourself about that.
>>
>>25259520
Because I was bored and I thought it'd be fun
>>25259598
Ya I'm hoping that comes soon. God I feel like a fucking idiot
>>
File: Dragonfeels.jpg (24 KB, 540x636) Image search: [Google]
Dragonfeels.jpg
24 KB, 540x636
>tfw the only reason I continue to live is out of spite
>>
we got our presents yesterday, i drank a little and stuff.

today i find myself feeling like total shit. i dont know what my brain has been thinking

at least i got $300 ill buy some vinyl records i guess
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.