[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today - 8:18pm >You're so pretty >how tall are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Today - 8:18pm

>You're so pretty
>how tall are you
>5"7
>Hahahahh i'm looking for a man not a boy.
>Lmao what does height have to do with being a man. Fucking Hindu

Just now!

>How does it feel to be in the shadow of a man
>How does it feel to be a stupid bitch? Take your ass back to India with that bullshit. I get hotter bitches than you. You ain't shit
>Okay little taco man. That is why I only suck on black cock. Exactly, all my girlfriends told me that asian and hispanic were the weakest races in america
>I'm Italian dumb bitch. Get the fuck out of my country you fucking terrorist
>You are not italian italians don't look like ugly small manlet midget frogs. I bet you have a small dick too. exactly too weak to even respond to a woman
>Lmao. Get the fuck out of my country you fucking Isis member. I bet your parents are proud to have a stupid whore for a daughter
>Ok that was a test. I wanted to see if you really were a man and you are. please come and fuck me hard and talk bad about me. I love it when men talk bad about me
>I know I'm a man
>Will you come and fuck me
>I would
>How many girls have you had sex with
>I lost count
>How long can you last
>Depends. Maybe like an hour
>Can I lick your ass?
>If you want. You're a freak
>oh my god that made me wet. I know ;). would you let me stick my tongue in your ass and suck you in 69?
>Hell yeah
>lmao you are gay as shit i knew you weren't a man you are a gay man hahaha. I would never fuck a man who would let anyone lick their ass
>Shut the fuck up terrorist bitch
>>
>Lmao. You're fucking crazy. I thought that was nasty but I was just trying to fuck you
>>
File: 1451015356584.jpg (40 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
1451015356584.jpg
40 KB, 600x611
>>25254303
>Stories that never happened
>>
>>25254303
this is how I argue with myself as well
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.