[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's his name, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 613x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 613x556
>that friend whose parents would get into loud arguments and scream and curse at each other when you came over
>>
I was that friend :(
>>
Dakota. He was a year older than me. Whenever I'd go over to his house his dad would always send us to his room and yell at him. He would also drink milk from the jug, a habbit I picked up from seeing him. His grandma was cool though, she lived a few houses down and would sometimes let us join in on her games of cards and let us watch pokemon and dbz there. He moved really suddenly and nobody knows where he moved to, needless to say I was worried and devastated
>>
>>25253978
Same here senpai. My parents fought like hell. Both love screaming, at each other and at me.
>>
that was me ;~;
>>25253978
>>25254024
iktf bros. remember when they would come home drunk, and your friends were sleeping over? then they started yelling and scared your only friends.
>>
Conner. He was a johobus-witness, and his dad was a super hard-ass on him, and always way too nice to his sister. Didn't help that he was fairly over-weight, so whenever I talked to him over the phone, I could some times hear his dad yell at him to "Eat his daily banana". I'm actually still in contact with him, and he cuts himself and listens to emo shit now.
>>
File: wojak_sony.jpg (8 KB, 175x250) Image search: [Google]
wojak_sony.jpg
8 KB, 175x250
>>25253875
>the parents would scream at their son while having friends over
>I was that kid
>>
Jacob. Really it was just his dad yelling at him. Huge scumcunt of a man desu.
>>
>be 10 years old
>go to friend's house to sleep over
>it's 10 PM
>go to kitchen to grab some water
>see friend's dad drinking some liquor at the table
>ask him why he's drinking
>his wife "had to work late in the office and wouldn't be back to tomorrow morning"
>even I know that means she's having affair
>go back to friend's room
>say sorry about his mom
>he says it's no big deal, she has to work late all the time even on weekends
>don't have the heart to tell him what's going on
>>
>that friend whose mom liked to give you secret backrubs
>>
File: 1436299354980.png (12 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
1436299354980.png
12 KB, 211x246
>>25254400
You fucking what man?
>>
I was on skype on with a friend and my mum was screaming at me for no reason.
Also my freinds mum was always shouting at him
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.