[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was Christmas robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13
File: tfw christmas.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
tfw christmas.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
How was Christmas robots?
>>
My uncle Denny said that the fact that he doesn't like when doctors poke him up the butt was a good argument against gay marriage. Loudly, over dinner. p all right holiday desu senpai
>>
>>25253766
>How was Christmas robots?

lonely.
>>
Normal, I guess? Not like I care, anyway. One day more, one day less: what matters is that death is closer, and nothing else.
>>
File: smugwojakchristmas.png (167 KB, 740x640) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakchristmas.png
167 KB, 740x640
My Christmas was very smug.
>>
>>25253766
Alright, could've been better. Got some decent prezzies and got pretty drunk but overall I would rather have been in my room fapping and playing vidya
>>
Fantastic. Got some comfy new boots, a nice flannel jacket, and $100 of Amazon giftcards. Right now i'm stoned and getting drunk in the comfy house my Cousin let me stay in. My heart does go out to the robots with shit families. Stay strong friends.
>>
>>25253766

Uneventful, rainy and warm. This shitty world is now fucking up holidays.
>>
parents bought me a prebuilt, its decent for games but they try hard and really love me
I felt content at most, but not joy or happiness
>>
>>25253841
East coast?
I went in a walk and it was alright
>>
Sitting in my room eating alone while listening to the music drown out the laughter and conversation in the dining room.
The food has lost all flavour and appeal.
Parents threatened to smash my computer as if that was the reason I was not leaving my room.

Wishing I was dead
>>
File: 1419029916260.jpg (44 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1419029916260.jpg
44 KB, 680x765
>Ear infection
>Feel like shit
>Stayed in while the depression and anxiety slowly built up
>Dad thinks I went around a family friends for Christmas dinner
>Family friend thinks I went around my dad and brothers for Christmas dinner
>>
At least you've got an excuse, >>25253911 , I'm in >>25253907 's situation.
>>
>>25253944
I would have likely done the same had I not had the ear infection.

>Tfw hate being around people
>Tfw want to be around people and be accepted
>>
>>25253997
Same family, I have actual clinical depression and anxiety, not the meme versions, and being social whatsoever is fucking torture to me. I still don't want to be alone tho.
>>
File: file.jpg (23 KB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
23 KB, 235x240
>>25253766
Didn't talk with anyone but finally had a 2 hour talk with my dad and the topic wan't how shitty I am as a son for once.
>>
File: 1438034292086.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1438034292086.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
>>25254026
We're in the exactly same situation.
>>
>>25254135
I'd offer you support in the form of a Skype friend, but I don't wanna contactfag lol
>>
Stayed home alone to avoid my family but now I kind of regret not going. You can't win.
>>
It was my yearly reminder that I am a boring shell of a human being with nothing to say to anyone.

Now time for my yearly tradition of failing to find a hobby.
>>
File: 1426216348590.jpg (191 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
1426216348590.jpg
191 KB, 600x715
>>25253766
It was shit
Shit.
I am too much of a pussy to an hero
>>
It was surprisingly pleasant - the upside to it being the baby's first Christmas. Everyone was eager to please
>>
>>25253766
Very nice. Got every item I wanted & more!
>aunt & cousins caught the norovirus 3 days ago
>still hosted a Christmas party today, knowing that, and not cleaning anything
>half the family doesn't go, myself included
>get to stay home all day to watch Kiniro Mosaic, play vidya & cuddle w/ my new Shana pillow
>even enjoyed the warm weather by going on the swings
>tfw this Christmas was better than the others because we stayed home

I can't wait to jump into bed & fall asleep peacefully next to Shana! And my birthday is in a couple of days!
>>
File: 1450997694871.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450997694871.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>live in house with paper thin walls so I can hear every-fucking-thing
>wake up at 9 but parents are loud as fuck so I go back to bed till noon
>get told Christmas lunch is in 20 minutes
>go out of room and get on computer
>sister works with retards because it's the only job she can get with a gender studies degree
>she's on shift and brings her retard with her to our family meal
>complete retard doesn't shut the fuck up and sisters talk about stupid leftist anti-American shit
>fucking hate my family and EVERY FUCKING CHRISTMAS my sister brings a retard or hyper feminist street urchin over
>apparently my family is not just the children of my parents but the retards my sister works with and all of her homeless friends
>eat meal, go to my room and watch The Revenant dvd leak

The Revenant was a pretty good movie, I would download it if I were any of you. Christmas was as shitty as every year.
>>
>>25253766
My dog died a few hours ago. He was my best friend. I don't really have anyone to talk to about it, but it feels awful, like I want to die myself. I don't know how to describe my feels. Empty, frustrated, angry, sad....I guess all of those but at very high levels.

I've never lost anyone close to me before. I always looked forward to coming home to him, and even though he was really old, he would still be excited when I came home.

I wish I was better to him. I mean I was okay, but not the best that I could've been. I had a ton of love for him either way, but I wish I showed it to him more.

Regret and what-ifs are terrible to dwell on.
>>
>>25254192
No problem, I'm too much of an autist to chat over skype anyway, but it's comforting to know there are others in the same situation out there.
>>
>>25253766
>tfw you're birthday is also today but no one cares because muh jesus
Why me robots?
>>
I worked both days. Hell on earth. I thought i was done with suicidal thoughts but ehh. However last night i went i out with some people from work and went to some random family dinner after getting fucked up on the beach. Going to a drum circle tonight whenever my work friend picks me up. Gonna get fucked up and blow off steam. All in all 50 percent miserable 50 percent pretty fun.
>>
>tfw NYE aka Normie Holiday numero uno is coming up now and no plans

JUST
>>
>>25254342
Also got fired from my second job yesterday morning.
>>
File: 1354340289672.jpg (88 KB, 599x637) Image search: [Google]
1354340289672.jpg
88 KB, 599x637
It's time for the annual identity crisis.

> already 24
> haven't accomplished anything of note

I was reading some lists of people who accomplished great things later in life, but they were starting at fucking 26. How the shit is that later in life? And then the older they got the more trivial the accomplishments were (climbed the Great Wall, swam a marathon, other shit hundreds of other people do every year).
>>
Pretty melancholy like every other Christmas ever. Meh.
>>
>Traveling to see my family from VA, from my home in NYC
>Bought tickets at the last minute, so the only options available were by bus (Amtrak was like $400)
>On the night of travel on the 23rd, I had to wait outside for my bus in NYC (it was late) for 45 minutes under torrential rain, with luggage
>Christmas Eve was alright
>My 33-year-old bipolar sister came by on Christmas. Haven't seriously spoken to her in 10 years.
>She's a complete trainwreck and annoyed the shit out of me. Basically, she tries to pick fights about everything, spouts crazy factually incorrect opinions left and right, etc.
>Got some good gifts. Luggage, nice balsamic vinegar, etc.
>Afterward, my father asks to discuss a repayment plan for $50,000 I owe him for financing grad school. He says the economy is bad and needs it faster.
>My parents then discuss an upcoming 3-week European vacation they're taking, which costs $25,000. It's the third one they're doing in 1 year.
>My boss emails me and tells me I need to be back on Monday, cutting my vacation short by 3 days.
>Go for a 75 minute run in the torrential rain. At least it's 70 degrees!

So-so, I guess. I've had worse Christmases.
>>
File: 1450952829570.jpg (10 KB, 172x202) Image search: [Google]
1450952829570.jpg
10 KB, 172x202
>>25253766
>walk in
>long hair neckbeard autist
>Wow anon last time I seen you you had short hair
>get looks
>everyone laughing behind my back
>wishing I never went
>>
>>25254464
>>Afterward, my father asks to discuss a repayment plan for $50,000 I owe him for financing grad school. He says the economy is bad and needs it faster.
>>My parents then discuss an upcoming 3-week European vacation they're taking, which costs $25,000. It's the third one they're doing in 1 year.

this shit infuriates me

I understand the value in not just handing your child everything, but when you're living that comfortably and it would improve your child's quality of life greatly I feel you as a parent should help out more
>>
>>25254601
>>25254464
Its either they pay willingly or you don't go. You don't owe them shit. Its their responsibility as parents to make sure their kids are successful. Kids owe no debts. I bet you're a white family too. No chink family would ask for their son who finished grad school like a good boy to pay them back.
And a 25k vacation? Who the fuck do they think they are?
>>
>>25254268
I'm sorry anon. I bet your dog was happy and loved you very much. He is in a better place now and would love if you would be happy, even though he passed, for him.
>>
File: 1450930362694.png (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450930362694.png
127 KB, 500x500
I'm anorexic, these giant dinners are fucking terrible.
>would you like some more, anon?
no damnit
>>
A very good day for me. It was so good that I decided to end it by making sure to wipe someone else's reputation clean
>>
>>25254601
>>25254641
Yeah, I'm white. As you can tell, my parents are wealthy. However, my father is a self-made multi-millionaire, so he has an attitude that I should be able to do it to, with little help from him.

Like, in high school and college I was so poor that I was mostly wearing clothes that I bought from a thrift shop. My clothes were in such bad shape that some of my pants had huge rips down the side.

Anyway, I got into a good law school, but he told me that he "hadn't budgeted" for that. Unfortunately, since he's rich, I got jack shit for scholarships -- ironically, if he was poor, I would've fucking gotten need-based aid! But no, the school ASSUMES that he's helping me.

So I worked hard and graduated cum laude with multiple awards and honors societies. My father lent me $50,000, which was in addition to some Stafford loans that I owe. In lending me money, my father made me sign a promissory note that (i) states I pay him compounding interest, at prime rate, and (ii) he has super-priority status to my other lenders, and I cannot accelerate payments to any of them without first paying him in full.

I'm not making this shit up.
>>
File: 1325447521839.jpg (33 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1325447521839.jpg
33 KB, 338x338
>>25254837
>(i) states I pay him compounding interest, at prime rate, and (ii) he has super-priority status to my other lenders, and I cannot accelerate payments to any of them without first paying him in full.

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>25254601
>>25254641
>>25254837
On the plus side, I told my parents that my wife and I aren't having any kids. It's mostly because I don't like kids and don't want any. However, it's also because I'm feeling like I don't have enough money to go around and would rather keep what I have to myself (after I pay him back).
>>
Horrible. I still don't have a gf, I didn't get anything, and nobody even talked about my amazon wishlist nonetheless bought me anything off it.

>tfw so lonely
>>
>>25254655
Thanks anon. I have a hard time relating to people...a difficult time with empathy...but now that I have experienced this, I am more understanding and apprectiative.
>>
>>25254837
I'd like to point out to ignorant robots that this is a great example of SOCIOPATHY hard at work.
>>
>>25254837
He negotiated an agreement. Tell him a polite fuck off.
>>
>>25255027
And that's who rules the world.
>>
lame. my drug use, lack of sleep, poor eating, and other bad habits have all caught up to me today. I've felt completely out of it all day, can't focus on anything, almost feel my vision and perception leaving me.

I just want to go to sleep tonight and never wake up.
>>
got money which i've spent most on booze.

i had a dream last night that i got a blowjob (was a bizzare dream). it was a weird good feeling... probably the only thing that stands out so far
>>
>>25255049
Awful, ain't it? Absolutely awful.
>>
>>25253766
the gf came over, but we couldn't fuck because she was on her period.
Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>25254810
cmon anon greentext!
>>
>>25255331
>Not fucking a girl on her period enjoying free lube and easier orgasms for her
stay pleb.
>>
>>25255331
She has another hole you know?
>>
It was an okay Christmas, but I'm sad because I'm getting old. I was reminiscing about the Christmas of 1997. Nintendo 64. Instant life-changer. Nowadays it would literally take a house or maybe a nice car to have that kind of "holy shit" impact on me. I miss being a kid, probably because I suck at being an adult.

However, not a terrible day. I hope it was as good as possible for everyone here
>>
>>25255402
I'm not taking her anal virginity before I take her actual virginity, senpai
>>
>>25255331
That's why they made towels.
>>
>>25255444
hope you got a bloseph joseph from her instead
>>
File: 1336351266669s.png (13 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
1336351266669s.png
13 KB, 210x251
I'm single again

some people call it "available" but I feel like I need to call it "alone"
>>
That feel when I will never spend Christmas with gf was intensified as I see couples all over the place.
>>
Mine was OK, got an amazon gift card.
Sorry some of you guys had shitty Christmas, heres a cool Christmas song I recorded today, its called Greensleeves.

My skills are amateur and I used my $30 phone to record but here goes
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0K4nORqn8DA
>>
Aside from one really awkward and spergy moment, I managed to get by without having to be sociable with my family.
Allegedly my cousin told my mother that I was 'cute' and that she thinks some of her friends 'would like me.' I'm not sure how I feel about that. I feel like my mother could be making it up.
>>
File: 65798504563.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
65798504563.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>at Grandma's house for Christmas party
>my younger cousin brought the game Cards Against Humanity
>it's the 17+ card set with tons of weird lewd shit to use for answers
>a few of my relatives along with my mom are playing, and also pull me into it
>my mom and I never talk/joke about sexual stuff so they find it absolutely hilarious
>after a while of playing we need to finish up the game and leave, last question comes up
>[what is Batman's guilty pleasure in the batcave]
>I know that I have the card that will win this round
>"Pixelated bukkake? Uh anon, what's a bukkake?"
>"Yeah anon tell us what that means, we don't know it"

I forgot I was the only weeb in the family and accidentally revealed my powerlevel in front of everyone. I'm also a 23yo kv so you can probably imagine the reaction my relatives gave after I explained what fucking bukkake is.

I hope they forget this ever happened.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.