[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Christmas Day >slept through most of it >mother too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 17532202356.jpg (20 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
17532202356.jpg
20 KB, 413x310
>Christmas Day
>slept through most of it
>mother too busy with her rich new husband to call or text
>dad doesn't call or text either, always has an excuse not to do anything
>received a message 2 weeks ago from a girl who moved away
>informed me that she'd be coming in to visit, and that we should hang out together
>we talk almost every day prior to last night
>she sends me a message at 3AM
>"heyyy I'm soooo sorry, but I just realized that saturday is "Chad's" birthday. We're going to a movie and I'm probably going to stay at his place."
>text back: "I can take a hint. Don't ever message me again."
>sitting here completely alone posting on a third-rate imageboard

Merry Christmas /r9k/.
>>
>>25253652
>>text back: "I can take a hint. Don't ever message me again."

you sure showed her anon!
>>
>>25253710
I'm sure you would have texted something way more "alpha," am I right?
>>
>>25253739
>don't reply to 3am message because sleeping
>reply in morning "no worries! have fun :)"
>go on with life, invest no more effort
>>
>>25253652
You dont need anyone. Why so thirst to have fake dull empty interactions with normies tards?
>>
>>25253810
>"no worries! have fun :)"

Top beta.
>>
>>25253652
She was for sure eating cum
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x353
You over reacted dude, shoulda stayed around for Chad's sloppy seconds cause it's all you'll probs ever get with that crybaby attitude. Get off your ass and assert yourself, discipline your mind and your body and stick it to her since you burned your bridge already cause youre a fucking joke to her atm with that message
>>
>>25253810
Kek you are so omega fag
>>
>>25253860
>>25253895
because getting worked up enough to send a bitchy text THEN post about it is somehow better than just moving forward...
>>
>>25253652
For the record, I approve of you over-exerting yourself with that text. I would probably follow it up 3 days later with a text something like "hey, sorry for over-reacting. was a shit day." but wait 3 days to really drive home that you aren't that desperate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.