[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /homeless/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tokyogod.jpg (34 KB, 429x232) Image search: [Google]
tokyogod.jpg
34 KB, 429x232
So 2 people posted that they were homeless on a previous thread, real curious now exactly how many homeless people are on R9K, tell us your story and daily life.
>>
did demo stream tokyo godfathers?

fuck did i miss it?
>>
ive been homeless

lived a lot in shelters between 16-17

thats how i got disabilities, a "from homelessness to disability" program in my city

now i just shitpost at 25, kv neet

being homeless is better than being in a shelter. being in a shelter is fucking torture
>>
>>25255012
So do you just collect guvmnt checks To survive?
>>
>>25255096
no i collect government check to fucking pay for hiphop dance lessons

why do u think im on welfare u fucking downie
>>
>>25255012
I think you homeless people are ruining this for me, I came here to find robots I could relate to. You being homeless is not helping, of course you're a KV virgin faggot.

Although I did meet a homeless guy who had a GF, I almost killed myself that day.
>>
>>25255193
>I think you homeless people are ruining this for me, I came here to find robots I could relate to. You being homeless is not helping, of course you're a KV virgin faggot

i have no idea what your problem is, but im glad whatever it is im doing is ruining it for you, whatever it is

>I almost killed myself that day.
:^)
>>
I was homeless once. I lived on an abandoned sailboat in Florida. The sailboat was unable to move so it sat in an abandoned marina.
>>
yeah I've been homeless

it's convinced me to never donate to another charity for as long as I live, because nobody would help me.

society is supposed to be a give and take relationship, but all I got was people would take things from me until I had literally nothing, and then I had to beg for pennies and I couldn't even get that. If nobody's going to look out for me I'm not going to return the favor.
>>
>>25255193
I'm going to fuck my gf tonight
>>
>>25255254
Sounds spooky. Were there other boats there? Where in FL?
>>
>>25255379
Longboat Key, a small island on the gulf. It wasn't all that scary, but very lonely and secluded.

The scariest it got was one night there was a pretty bad storm, someone spend the night screaming and yelling for help. I couldn't see him or figure out where he was. His body was discovered the next day, he had drown.
>>
File: lg 4.jpg (41 KB, 334x321) Image search: [Google]
lg 4.jpg
41 KB, 334x321
>>25255414
This looks like a good place to be homeless
>>
>>25255138
kek nice rebuttal
>>
>>25255636
Yeah it was fine, although I didn't eat much and just sat on my boat without power or water.
>>
>>25255676
But what about the beach babes??
>>
>>25255636
That's a good point. An island, which has a higher cost of living due to importing most goods, in the Gulf of Texas is a great place to be homeless. Enjoy living outdoors with a hurricane bearing down on you.
>>
HOW ARE YOU HOMELESS AND ON THE INTERNET

PAY FOR SHELTER
>>
>>25255676
Were are you now? Still homeless or?
>>
>>25255696
I wasn't near a beach you would swim in, the marina was too dirty to swim in and there were barnacles everywhere. The only person who went swimming was that guy who had drown. People would fish there but no fishing beach babes.

>>25255806
No. I am not homeless anymore, I live in a pretty nice place.
>>
I've been on the edge of homelessness so many times that I kind of want to be homeless now, just so I stop pissing away so much money on rent and utilities.

Maybe I can just live in a car or something. I've heard people do it every once in awhile.
>>
>>25255848
Glad you're in a better place in life anon.
>>
>>25253547
orphaned at 8, got into trouble, at 10 spent a year in an asylum. got out, got into more trouble went to juvy this time. when i got out, found a job working at town to town. 21 now and im currently living in a mobile home. the only thing thats gotten me bye is women and drugs
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.