[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>texts ex because drunk and sad >"new phone who dis"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1441669775641.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441669775641.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>texts ex because drunk and sad
>"new phone who dis"
>>
>>25253258

lol she deleted your number
>>
>who dis

she sounds very dumb
>>
What kind of faggot texts their ex?
>>
>>25253258
That's the typical "l can't get over you but l still want to act like l don't care" type of message. Normies use it all the tile
>>
>>25253366

shut the fuck up nigger, I've been with my gf, my first, the one and only for 5 years, she was my whole world, sometime I'm dying to message her, she forgot me so quickly, one month after the breakup she was going to clubs hanging with friends.

The thought of her getting fucked by another is hurting like crazy you have no idea.

5 fucking years for nothing and she forgotten me like I was some stranger, fucking holy shit I'll never trust a human being again, fuck everything.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.