[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/never even tried/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1430515827963.jpg (80 KB, 960x725) Image search: [Google]
1430515827963.jpg
80 KB, 960x725
I have never once attempted to court a female in my 20 years of being on this earth.

I have never initiated a conversation with a female nor attempted doing so.

The only times a girl has shown interest in me were in kindergarten and possibly 8th grade (I didn't pick up on it, still not 100% sure).
>>
Good, you didn't have to face rejection like the rest of us.

I tried once and never did again.
>>
>>25252696
I'm stuck between the feeling of "you miss all the shots you don't take" and the fear that consistent rejection would drain away my pride as a person.
>>
>>25252676
im in the same situation, never tried because people look at me disgusted every time. im always at my home. and please not talk about females, they look at me with puke face, if im walking on the streets almost everytime they cross the street. im a fucking monster
>>
23 years of doing this and counting. Funniest thing is that one girl actually showed interest in me and eventually gave a bj. I never initiated a single conversation in that "relationship".
>>
>>25252787
I'm lucky cause I've always been depressed and low self esteem. Recently started asking girls out, the rejection hurts but nowhere to go but up. If I'm still alone in a few years I'll kill myself anyways so why not?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.