[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find people with psychedelics? Been meaning to trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: lsd.jpg (77 KB, 610x335) Image search: [Google]
lsd.jpg
77 KB, 610x335
How do you find people with psychedelics? Been meaning to trip but its much harder to find some when out of high school and in the suburbs.
>>
>>25252639
just order some from the dark web m80
>>
File: 1450836698583.jpg (198 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1450836698583.jpg
198 KB, 1280x824
>>25252639
Install tor and buy bitcoin order it from darknets.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
>>
>>25252686
is this difficult/risky to set up? i get paranoid about these kind of things but if its safe ill be open to it
>>
>>25252908
no
all sellers guarantee you wont have to sign for the package
if people come up to your door and ask you to sign for the package then its automatically cops, no if ands or buts.
then you just shut the door in their face and say i didnt order anything and the cops can suck their own dicks for all you care
>>
>>25252908
Make sure you use Tails. Its as secure as it gets.
>>
File: 1430310710526.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1430310710526.gif
1 MB, 350x272
shrooms were britty cool, but not the "DUDE I AM AT ONE WITH LE UNIVERSE LMAO" that the users are always talking about

i ate 3.5 grams. with my eyes open, everything looked rippling and wavy kind of like gif related, except more natural, undulating patterns.

when i would close my eyes i saw the craziest patterns and colors, at one point i even felt like i was in the matrix with all the numbers flying by when i closed my eyes. or the backs of my eyelids were just infinite little pinwheels of color, all spinning at once, coming to a point in the center

cool, weird, fun stuff, but it didn't feel all that spiritual or mystical to me

maybe i need to take more
>>
>>25253675
nah i think the people who say they have spiritual experience on psychedelics are faggots
ive tripped my ass off on acid a few times and i never had a spiritual experience. i heard DMT can give you pretty meaningful stuff though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.