[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /virginbychoice/ here? >been offered sex by girls throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 1287x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 1287x1242
Who /virginbychoice/ here?

>been offered sex by girls throughout my life
>refuse for various reasons
>one I found out to be a methwhore
>another was just kinda loony and you know what they say, "Don't stick your dick in crazy!"
>another was had a kid and was a massive slut

I've never actively sought sex from a woman without her asking first. I always feel like I'd come of rapey if it doesn't happen naturally.

You guys going through anything similar?
>>
Not a virgin, but I've passed up a lot of sex. Passing up sex is not unhealthy, but being so neurotic about sex that you deliberately avoid it or develop a complex about it is.
>>
>>25252574
yay another normie thread that /r9k/ will take seriously
>>
>>25252627
It's also been for religious purposes as well.

But I feel like I just can't bond correctly with today's women without having intercourse, so I'm over that now.

I just feel like as men, we shouldn't presume the stereotype that we have to take what we get.

We have a right to be picky, just like women do.
>>
File: 1446142993344.png (491 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1446142993344.png
491 KB, 1832x2366
>I grew up in a pretty trashy neighborhood with a bunch of Niggers
>fell in love with one nigger
>her friends find out and come in packs to offer me sex
>refuse them and say I only want ___
>find out she only sees me as a friend
>>
>>25252753
kek

Was she an actual nigger or a black girl?
>>
>>25252753
>come in packs to offer me sex
I can't even imagine what something like this looks like
>>
>>25252798
All black people are Niggers, you need to grow up in the hood as a white guy to understand.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 624x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 624x833
>>25252828
>white
>parents allowed their children to be raised in the hood
And not all niggers have brown skin.
>>
>>25252627
>but being so neurotic about sex that you deliberately avoid it or develop a complex about it is.
Too late for me in that case.
>>
>>25252753
>her friends find out and come in packs to offer me sex
> he likes my friend, so I'll try to fuck him first
women
>>
A nigger was really lusting after my master race cock. I turned her down. Then a single mom, I was actually but cut contact after finding she had a kid. Finally a drug addict got my virginity. We're still fwb. I want a gf but I also want sex. I've given up on gf dream, but fwb isn't so bad. I get mad at her for doing drugs and hatefuck her, I'm happy she doesn't do drugs and I hatefuck her, and sometimes for no reason whatsoever I hatefuck her. She's ruined me for real girls. I don't think anyone else would put up with it, and I don't want sex any other way.
>>
>>25252574
Everyone is a virgin by choice.
>>
>>25253196
Unless you stop fucking her, you're looking stuck with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>25253247
Explain your reasoning, pls.
>>
>>25249906
3 times at least, but the last one failed, which is why it hasn't happened again since on any large scale. The tyrannical government already took over and we're a nation of pussies that don't give a fuck about freedom, the bill of rights, or corporate contol over politicians and their vested interest in fucking over everyone else for another dollar. The second amendment is extraneous at this point, which is why we still have it (illusion of freedom), kind of like the first (don't even get me started on ethical journalism or freedom of speech; those fucking jokes). Anybody that says America is the land of the free hasn't looked into the institutionalized slavery that is the prison system (that is economically driven, not racially).
>>
>they say don't stick your dick in crazy
They say that to hog all the crazy bitches. Why you listening to "them" anyway? "They" have been keeping you down your whole life.
>>
>>25253059
They already knew and were actually being nice.
>>
>>25253517
Because psycho bitches are the worst.
Unless it's the good kind of crazy (which is rare).
>>
>>25253597
Someone is going to fuck them, and it's probably the ones telling you not to to keep it an "untapped market". It's not like there are sane women anyway.
>>
>>25253444
No matter how ugly or awkward you are. If you ask enough girls, statistically one will eventually have sex with you. Even if only because she has a fetish for your kind of ugly. If all else fails there's prostitution.

Love is a different story of course.
>>
>>25253630
Good point.

There are no sane women.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 600x343
>>25253692
>Even if only because she has a fetish for your kind of ugly.
Sheeeeeeeit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.