[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think it's like to have a girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: cali hayes.webm (2 MB, 667x375) Image search: [Google]
cali hayes.webm
2 MB, 667x375
What do you think it's like to have a girlfriend?
>>
>>25252528
Most likely good in having affection in the short term, but emotionally draining in the long term due to how much they would whine and bitch.
>>
>>25252528
It's like being tied to someone.
And if they're miserable, you're going to be miserable as well.
Sometimes you have fun.
Sometimes you fuck.

How often the above things occur depends on the girl you're with.
>>
I guess it must feel warm
>>
>>25252528
I would LOVE the feeling of female companionship. Just being able to have someone to hold, to bring with you to places, to go out to dinner with, to laugh with... to... kiss. I want it all. Too bad I'm an ugly ass kissless virgin.

>>25252623

Agreed. This is one of the many cons to having a girlfriend. There are ups and downs. But all in all I feel like it would be a joy.
>>
>>25252623
Exactly this in every way.
>>
>>25252528
Master/slave relationship either one way or the other.

The only difference between the two is that the female master/male slave relationship won't result in the female being punished.

Scary stuff. Wish I could just eliminate all sexuality from myself so I never have to deal with it.
>>
It feels like shit because the same insecurities that plagued you while you were single are still there, only now they tell you that she must be cheating because you don't know where she is right now and why didn't she reply to my text message and who is that guy who liked her photo
>>
>>25252528
Like having a dog that can talk
>>
>>25252623
It's good but yeah there are things that upsets my girl for like no reason, and of course she comes to me about it
>>
>>25252718
Same. I was just at a Christmas partly last night. Spent the whole night glancing on and off at this really cute girl there. Never noticed me once. Whole night I was fantasizing about how it would be like to have her in my life. To see her every day. To have her near me. Everything. Then reality hit me and I realized I'll never have her..

Sent the whole night and all of today depressed.
>>
File: 1268859867873.png (34 KB, 300x267) Image search: [Google]
1268859867873.png
34 KB, 300x267
>>25252772
you...

you fuck dogs, bro?
>>
>>25252790
Next time you should at least find a way to insert yourself in a situation with that isn't totally awkward.......finding out how is the fun part.
>>
70% of the time it's probably very annoying
30% of the time it's probably the best thing in the world
>>
File: 1318136093164.png (134 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1318136093164.png
134 KB, 396x385
>>25252860
>find a way to insert yourself in a situation with that isn't totally awkward.
you mean like missionary position?
>>
I have a girlfriend, and it's pretty nice. I like having someone to hold, kiss, talk to, laugh with, eat with, study with, and just be comfortable around. When you have someone whom you love and they love you back, there's not much worrying about acting cool because they love you for who you are and you can just be yourself.

That being said, there's always this little bit in your stomach telling you that, when she's not around, she's going to do something stupid like cheat on you. It's really hard to trust someone, especially for me. But usually, once you see her again, you realize you were dumb for thinking that stuff, because of how well she treats you.
>>
I think it would be shallow. Most people don't know how to have real relationships anymore due to the rise of sms, internet and phone calls.
>>
>>25252772
Most dogs are much better companions than women, senpai.

Also for the OPs question; >>25252623 this wise anon with the drop of this one >>25252891 Although I would say the longer you are together, the worse is ratio.

It is also literally life-draining, if you have some hobbies or interests you love.
>>
Constant fear and paranoia that she's cheating on you.
>>
With a gf:
+Talk every day. (sometimes amazing knowing someone wants to talk to you)
+cuddling and spooning
+sex on tap
+do relationship shit together
-don't have time for hobbies (mine was lifting and chilling on a game)
-cost money

Without gf
-Lonely
-have to find other girls who actually want to talk to you (finding it quite hard for me at the moment)
+more money to spend
+can do my hobbies and laze around

My experience was a fun one but emotionally draining in the long run. She didn't trust me with a female friend of mine. Pretty much what >>25253170 said.

She was so sure I was gonna cheat on her that I gave up after 2 years trying to get her to trust me. Now I feel like she was probably the best I'm ever gonna get right now.
>>
File: 1067498-bigthumbnail.jpg (74 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
1067498-bigthumbnail.jpg
74 KB, 450x281
I dunno. I just really want to kiss right now. No love on Christmasnight. Where is da love? <3
>>
>>25252938

You seem like a good guy, anon. It sucks that boys like you feel that nagging insecurity. In your case, it signals that you value and appreciate your girl for how good she is, and probably realize that anyone else would want/be lucky to have her.

It means that you're probably not settling/going for low hanging fruit, and if you feel she treats you well, she obviously values you in return.
>>
>>25252891
Accurate as fuck anon. Accurate as fuck
>>
>>25254254
You hit the nail on the head, anon. You described exactly how I feel.
When this girl said she really liked me, I was blown away, because I'm kind of a scrawny nerd who doesn't usually get that much attention, and she's a very fit gymnast with a great personality.
I really want to treat her well too, because her last two boyfriends have cheated on her, which I think decreases the chances that she would do that to me, since she knows how shitty it feels. And while people on this board say women aren't compassionate, my gf generally seems to care.
But yeah, there's always that feeling that she's out of my league or something. I think I will get past it eventually.
>>
>>25254395
If she was cheated on in the past, she likely has that same nagging insecurity. But instead of taking it out on each other, you two work to make sure that the other feels comfortable and happy and loved. It's very mature, and very admirable. Mind if I ask how old you guys are? Also, how you two got together? It's so rare to find positive stories on this board.
>>
File: 1383842999422.png (20 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
1383842999422.png
20 KB, 212x218
>>25253238
>She didn't trust me with a female friend of mine
>>
>>25254892
You're probably right about her having that same insecurity. She says she trusts me, but she might be less sure on the inside. We've talked about it a bit, and I've made it pretty clear that she doesn't have to worry about it with me. What I have with her is too good, I wouldn't want to risk it; not sure if I could even find a person I like more than her anyway.

I'm 19 and she's 18, we're going to college together. Unfortunately, we're on break, and her home is 250 miles away from mine, but I'm visiting her next weekend.

The embarrassing part is that we met on tinder. People always laugh at me when I admit that, but it was pretty apparent neither of us were there for a random hook-up. We're both virgins, and will probably lose it to each other pretty soon. We also think the tinder story is kinda funny. We talked a bit on tinder, and when I ran into her on campus (it's a small campus) I chatted her up and asked for her number. After talking a bit more, I asked her out for coffee, and after a couple more dates we decided to make it official. That was about a month ago, so we're still in the early stages, but everything is going really well so far. I'm very happy..
>>
>>25252528
Having listened to people complain all the time, this is what I've come up with:

I imagine its like having a small child around that never leaves you alone and assumes you're cheating on her because that's all she thinks about, so when you don't respond to her texts because you're working, she starts breaking your shit.

It sounds horrible, and I wonder why anyone would want one.
>>
>>25252528
its pretty great but the lowest lows follow the highest highs
>>
>>25252528
you probably sit there the whole time wishing you were at home playing video games
>>
>>25252623
>Most likely good in having affection in the short term, but emotionally draining in the long term due to how much they would whine and bitch.

This is exactly what it was like when I had one. Great for the first six months, and then terrible after that.

Imagine playing an RPG or Visual Novel where 90% of the time, every single dialog option is the wrong one and leads to you getting emotionally battered.
>>
>tfw had a gf
>she was pretty to me but nerdy/strange at times
>would cry randomly
>I always felt paranoid about getting her pregnant
>she's try to be secretive about things bothering her and id sorta force it out by keeping on asking her to say what it was
>she'd argue with people on the internet and id get worried/feel embarrassed

overall having a gf is depressing and they make it depressing and u often feel insecure

sex is the only good thing and even then youre often the one doing all the work and it gets tiring and usually youll just wanna be at home
>>
File: 19Oct2011 Chatting_.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
19Oct2011 Chatting_.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>25252528
I imagine it would influence a lot of my decisions on a day to day basis. I'd take better care of myself and strive to do more with my life because there might be a person that actually gives a damn.
>>
>>25255380
This, while you have her everything is fun and cool but then she'll just abandon you without an explanation.
>>
Had one. Its wonderful . you feel love and the world is a less scary place because you have someone with you. Than she leaves you and it breaks your heart and you realize how cruel and meaningless life is.
>>
File: 1408480129854.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1408480129854.png
101 KB, 500x366
>>25252528
Does anyone here know what it feels like to have a boyfriend? I'm actually really curious, and willing to get my feels ripped open right now since this was such a lonely x-mas. Any stories?
>>
I Imagine a life with less money and free time and the same old vagina.
>>
>>25255924
Sorry, bud. This is strictly a NO GAYS and NO GIRLS ALLOWED thread.
>>
Having a girlfriend is the best fucken thing in the world if you're not pussy whipped, you have someone there who will spend time with you when you're down, who you can tell and trust your emotions with

If you have trust issues you have found the wrong girl. If you feel like it's emotionally draining then you don't love the person enough.

I love every minute being with my girl and I still can't get over her.
>>
File: 1414439095076.png (21 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1414439095076.png
21 KB, 200x194
>>25255946
You don't own this thread, bub. My feels run red just like yours.
>>
Honestly I don't think I would be able to call someone my girlfriend, it's way too much trust
>>
>>25252528

A nightmare of power and responsibility balance, fraught with emotional pitfalls and psychological danger
>>
>>25255987
Trust me , we all had that feeling. And than she cheats on you. Trust me , you might think she is different or you have something "special" , but no its all the same man. Bitxhes are bitxhes
>>
>>25256027
Your feels run down Chads dick. Gtfo
>>
File: 1413766328351.png (229 KB, 559x331) Image search: [Google]
1413766328351.png
229 KB, 559x331
>>25256125
KV, but nice try m8
>>
File: yeah do it.png (365 KB, 491x729) Image search: [Google]
yeah do it.png
365 KB, 491x729
>acquired gf recently
>she loves and adores me unconditionally

I don't deserve this.
>>
>>25256223

It's so she doesn't feel guilty for cheating on you.

>>25256156

>>25256125 was meant for >>25256013
>>
File: 1410831388984.jpg (6 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1410831388984.jpg
6 KB, 150x144
>>25256709
I know, I'm that anon.
>>
I imagine it's like 20% of my paycheck just disappears on a weekly basis.
>>
>>25252528
at some point it get's annoying as fuck. You have to pretend to care about them to get free pussy
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.