[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever been rejected/mocked due to your height, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: laina and her sister.png (845 KB, 597x597) Image search: [Google]
laina and her sister.png
845 KB, 597x597
have you ever been rejected/mocked due to your height, /r9k/?
>>
>>25252412
Only normalfags get rejected, robots don't play the normie game.
>>
File: Love-Actually-010.jpg (80 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Love-Actually-010.jpg
80 KB, 620x372
>>25252412
Yes by a guy named cucumber. He though I was the king of manlets. :'( There's no love for manlets like me, not even on Christmas.
>>
Never. 5'9 is above average over here.

I've gotten mocked over everything else though.
>>
At a party once I was flirting with a tall girl (nearly 6' ) and she pushed me onto a sofa mockingly but that's about it. I'm 5'7. It really don't matter as much as you think
>>
>>25252412

I may have been rejected for my height, but it's never been openly stated.

I've never heard a girl say I was too short, they usually just say no.
>>
>>25252412
i have never tried, the answer its obvious
>>
>>25252412

No, but my tall height magnifies all my many flaws and awkwardness.
>>
Nah, friend of mine claims he's 6'2' and the top of my head reaches his eyes. So I'm about 5'9' maybe? Either way it's not that bad. I'm taller than pretty much any girl and that's all you really need.
>>
>>25252714
more like 5'6, m2^3
>>
File: 2015-12-18_00014.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-18_00014.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
>>25252755

Nice try anon, my dad's 5'8' and I'm a bit taller than him.

5'6' would probably be at his neck or something.
>>
>>25252412

No, because nothing is funny about a 5'5" man. I'm just a man like everyone else
>>
Yes. I ended up joining the army so now all those people are afraid of me.

Feels good man.
>>
>>25253793

All I can imagine is a 1950's cartoon scene where you're going "let me at him, let me at him" while the bigger guy holds his hand on your head.
>>
In a weird way I have
>be tall
>be white
>be fairly attractive
>20-somethings are attracted to me
>they find out that I'm 19 (or 18 last year) one way or another and get disgusted

They always think I'm like 22-25
>>
6'1 yo
never
>>
Yeah. My ex dumped me because it was too hard to try and give me hugs and kisses. Her fault for being 5 even, I'm only 6'3
>>
I've been mocked few times, back in high school.

If someone was to mock me for my height at my current age, I probably couldn't help but laugh at the sadness and immaturity of such actions.
It wouldn't faze me the slightest.
I'd probably be glad they show it right away, saves me spending energy on people caring so much about it - energy I could spend on people with a personality and actual friendship material.
>>
>20 years old
>5'2"
I can't even give a fuck at this point. Everyone gets made fun of for something.
It's not like I can change my height so why does it matter? I've had girls tell me they prefer taller guys before but mostly it's other guys who mock me for being short.
>tfw being made fun of for my height makes me blush. I can't help it, I feel cute and diminutive when tall guys bug me about my size
>>
who else here never been rejected?

the secret is to noever get attached to anyone or try
>>
>rejected
Nigga I'm so insecure about being 5'7 I wouldn't even bother asking a grill out. I really feel for all the faggots here saying they're even shorter.
>>
I'm 5'7 and I've never been turned down, I think its because I play the cute yet hot card on everyone lol
>>
i bet laina has a really hairy cooch

i want to bury my face in her hairy cooch
>>
>>25252412
>have you ever been rejected/mocked due to your height, /r9k/?

No, I'm 6'1".
>>
Mostly by dudes, which is whatever. Not trying to get their approval. Women not really so much, one girl in college wasn't in to me due to my height, but I wasn't into her either so it all worked out.
>>
When the FUCK are we going to have some tee together? Oh right, we're not on speaking terms. Guess I'll have to pimp it again...sigh :'(
>>
>>25253847
Firearms and bayonets are a great leveller.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.