[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was at Christmas today and literally everyone was talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-07-31-11-27-31.png (6 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-31-11-27-31.png
6 KB, 1920x1080
So I was at Christmas today and literally everyone was talking shit about me right in front of my face using metaphors and shit. My dad mom and sister say I'm just paranoid, but for the life of me I know it was happening, what do you guys think? Should I just not go over there anymore?
>>
That does sound paranoid.
>>
That's called paranoia OP. If everyone but you thinks you're paranoid, you probably are.
>>
File: 1449899698121.jpg (129 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1449899698121.jpg
129 KB, 800x600
Yeah, I've been there before.

Just 'cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.
>>
>>25252408
Total paranoia is total awareness
>>
>>25252408
See that's what I think, the stuff I was hearing was super malicious and I mean I am a fuck up, but so are a lot of people including some of them. What the fuck? If they want me dead why don't they just play along? I was so close to killing myself, but this kind of shit makes me want to live solely to spite them
>>
give us some examples
>>
>>25252466
They don't want you dead. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>25252466

How can you read that post and not even begin to think that you might be crazy?
>>
hard to judge without examples...
>>
>>25252466
they're out to get you anon
at this point it's every man for himself

belive me I've been there they've wanted me dead too but I showed them what for
you have to do the same or else they WILL get rid of you
they WILL win

you have to stop them
>>
>>25252505
My niece just followed me around going "your weird" and shit I don't know if she was flirting with or what the fuck but goddamn, my half sister was playing with the dog and said "everyone hates him right?" Her kids were like "something smells" because last time I saw them I smelled after a ten hour drive. My sister was defending me to my other niece saying well my mom supported me at 24" she's 28. Shit like that
>>
>I was at Christmas today

No shit dude I was there today too.
>>
>>25252506
>>25252531
See this please>>25252595 there was more like idk why the fuck everyone would hate me THAT much. Like I don't really like them either but goddamn
>>
>>25252595

It just sounds like you're actually weird and they're calling you out on it. I don't see why you think they want to kill you.
>>
>>25252576
See this is what I believe and they do have reason to want me dead. I'm the youngest in the family and in line to receive the most inheritance along with my sister and as the baby my life has been a lot easier but I'm in hard times right now, does family mean nothing? I go out of my way to be nice to these people fuck
>>
>>25252641

See >>25252656

Something is off about you. The fact you think they want you dead just goes to prove it.
>>
>>25252656
Well what the fuck? Why won't they just let me make it? I wasn't really insinuating they wanted to kill me, I was just saying they were talking shit. Like of course I'm gonna act weird around that kind of shit
>>
>>25252683
Money changes people man. You have to protect yourself, you don't know what they're going to try on you next. One moment it's snide remarks and comments behind your back, the next they're trying to hurt you in your sleep.

Granted I had a very fucked up family, but you should still watch out.
It will escalate quickly you have to defend yourself.
>>
>>25252727

Let you make what? They're just making fun of you for being weird and you're thinking way too much into it.
>>
>>25252697
See this>>25252683 and >>25252727
They weren't like this to anyone else who are also weird if not weirder than me like my half sister
>>
>>25252797

Probably because nobody else is this butthurt over it. They're doing it for a reaction you undoubtedly give them.
>>
>>25252744
You think they would actually try to kill me? Shit I was literally gonna kill myself they are just fucking this up for themselves
>>
>>25252762
Let me make it in life, maybe I am sensitive, but I don't and can't understand why people would do that to somebody else in a rough patch especially family

>>25252825
I mean I might get sad if it's really mean, but this is like seriously going out of their way to fuck with me. Way more than each other, fuck that
>>
>>25252875

Nigger nobody is stopping you from making it. Listen to yourself. You are distraught over this. This is why they do it.
>>
>>25252917
Them making me distraught is why I'm not making it. Seriously what the fuck? I could do some seriously mean shit to them but I don't because I'm not a fucking shit eating retard. Fuck it if they wanna be like that I don't have to fuck with them, I'll just take what's coming to me and see them in court or in the grave. My half brother and sisters are in their fucking 40s come on
>>
>>25252830
In all honestly? Man, I don't know about you, but once I started making real money out of university my family started to act completely different around me. They started deliberately being emotionally distant from me and frequently wanted me to go "grocery shopping" with them to which they'd make me buy them anything they wanted from the local walmart. When I pointed out to them that I wanted to save up my money because I wanted to invest in different projects they freaked and started lashing out.

One night I was just resting on my parents couch after shopping for them and as I was slowly starting to go to sleep I saw my mom going through my coat and pulled out my wallet, taking my debit and credit cards. I of course got up and asked her what she was doing and she took out a knife and started slashing away trying to cut me. I dodged the first couple of slashes but got caught twice, nothing too bad though. I got my jacket and sandels and wanted to leave to go back to my appartment but my father was blocking the front door holding another sharp kitchen knife. I went out the side door and took the bus back home.

It spooked me a lot.
>>
>>25252997

Anon you're very clearly emotionally unstable. Deep down you realize you're making a big deal out of nothing right? Or are you too far gone?
>>
>>25253009
Jesus fucking christ, I could maybe see my half brother and sister maybe doing that. Why would they want you dead though? It's not like they would profit from it like they would from my death
>>
>>25253038
Out of nothing? Really? We're family I don't think family goes out of their way to fuck with each other like that. It didn't use to be like this
>>
>>25253071
They sent my little sister to spy on me while I was withdrawing money from an atm and she told them my PIN. They told me if I changed it I'd regret it so they didn't give me many options. I just decided to guard my debit card with me more closely, but obviously that night I left in my coat on which I shouldn't have.
>>
>>25253162
Fuck man why didn't you call the police? That's such bullshit even just hearing your story makes me homicidally angry
>>
>>25253195
Man the police wouldn't be able to do anything. What would I tell them?
>hey officer I think my family is trying to kill me and take all of my money

they'd think I'm insane and my family would go against me and try to put me in the looney bin
>>
>>25252334
That picture screams paranoia.
But yes, these things happen (watch the family scenes (4 sisters) in the film Punch-Drunk Love). My not PC advice is yes, avoid them, at least for a while, probably forever.
Family is just a modern construct.
In Ancient Greece you'd just fuck your teachers, and voila.
>>
>>25252595
I have a niece that does the same 'you're weird', purposely bumps into me and ignores me. She's ugly, but whorish and desperate for attention because her parent situation is beyond sad. So, I feel bad for her, but want to avoid her too because I don't know if she really hates me or whatever.
>>
File: 3308514.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3308514.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>25252408
Kurt approves.
>>
>>25253283
Lol that exact story happened to me actually

>>25253295
Picture is just because I'm on my mom's phone and I don't know how it works. So basically you're saying family doesn't mean shit? Maybe I should start being mean when the opportunity arises too?
>>
>>25253364
>Maybe I should start being mean when the opportunity
Sure. If they start to respect you more, its all well and dandy.

I personnally have had this habit of ignoring banter, gossip and stuff.
Now I realized (even outside family stuff) that even manly chads gossip at the speed of light. Have a conflict with N ? Immediately text Z, B and R to wreck N.

In families, it's worse.
In mine, I've tried to tell them I was sick of their shit, but it just became more and more violent, like in the film Festen.

Now I'm used to spending Christmas auditing my PC's security settings.
>>
>>25253473
See that's how I am too. My natural reaction is to not participate at all and the only thing I can chalk it up to is I'm not as fucking stupid or petty to go down to that level. It doesnt make sense that is natural for some people you know? What's a PC btw?
>>
fug.
lost 10 lines of post... REEEEEE!

>>25253561
PC, for Politically Correct (I'm not Anglo)

I wanted to post two songs who helped,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D3crqpClPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5dQOYe6yRY
>>
>>25253561
oh and in the lines I lost, I was refering to celebrities or corporations facing libel (like James Deen accused of rape by Stoya recently).
It's always tricky to choose between ignoring bad press, and answering.
If you ignore, it may stop ("never explain, never complain"), often goes on.
If you reply, it can stop it, but can also give the vibe, "no fumes without fire"
>>
File: 1367903679372.jpg (56 KB, 576x418) Image search: [Google]
1367903679372.jpg
56 KB, 576x418
>>25252595
>your weird
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.