[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post powerful beta magnets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: attentionpls.jpg (53 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
attentionpls.jpg
53 KB, 507x600
Don't sexualize her, perv.
>>
>>25251918
just bald my shit up senpai
>>
>>25251918

You know the most maddening part? Not that she's being a literal attention whore, it's the betas like actually buy her shit. We are men. Stop throwing money at useless whores like this unless they bend over for you. Betas are the reason why even fat chicks think they deserve Chad.

Hell, Chad isn't even the fucking problem. It's these fucking mega ultra beta pushovers.
>>
>>25251918
Anime given anime girl, mentally castrated beta males tend to call them their "waifus".
>>
felicia_day.jpg
>>
>>25251918

hi Jessica. take my beta bucks p-please senpai. as moot once said " i would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass so i could hear you fart over a microphone."
>>
>>25252003
Agreed.

All these beats on this board complaining about bitches and whores when it's beats who encourage this kind of shit. Attention whores like this wouldn't exist if they didn't have an audience.
>>
>>25252003
This.
I mean shes got great tits but take off her make up and shes pretty busted, shes already starting to look haggard
Source: ive met her in person.
She was nice though
>>
we need a omega rebelion to kill all betas.

reminder that robots can only be omegas, all betas are normies
>>
I was looking up titcows on YouTube and I came across this obese huge titted blonde who makes videos wearing slutty outfits while she played games, in the video I watched she was talking about how "fans" could buy her clothes to wear in the videos or donate to her patreon to request outfits and games.

What the fuck brobots? This girl was just a landplanet with fat tits, any dipshit can find a girl like that to fuck within a few weeks on a dating site, why are males nowdays so emasculated they drop money on some mediocre chick who won't do anything more than name drop you on fucking YouTube?
>>
>>25252085
>shes probably busted
thats not the point. The point is people are tossing money at her just for being alive
>>
>>25252067

EXACTLY. They enable that attention whore behavior and that is exactly why women have such high egos. We gotta stop giving them so much goddamned attention, they would go crazy.

>>25252085

I don't care how she looks or how big her tits are. She wouldn't get a dime from me.
>>
>>25252200

We need some kind of militant group for men to handle this kind of shit. Not like that faggoty MGTOW shit. Women are people and not all whores, I understand that. But as men we gotta make them chase us. We gotta get successful so we can be the ones doing the pumping and dumping.
>>
>>25252200
i want to believe they are all underage who stole parents credit cards/ with irresponsable parents
what are the chances?
>>
>>25252351
Women already chase Chad, they're not going to chase anyone who's not Chad. I don't see any way in which we'll be able to stop this from happening. However, a woman would feel much less secure chasing Chad, a guy who by definition receives attention from a lot of women, if she didn't have a team of betas giving her validation every step of the way.
>>
>>25252003
It's because they're 14 years old and don't understand what they're doing. It makes me rage. My sock twitch account daddyissues069420 is banned from most grill gaymers streams.
>>
>>25252003
This.

I can't blame these whores, I'd be collecting free shit from retarded betas too if I was a remotely attractive female.

Although this Nigri whore does bug me some. She's not that attractive and has laughably fake tits. I don't see the appeal.
>>
>>25252414

I mean that we stop chasing them entirely until they want to approach us. But at the same time, you gotta clean yourself up and not piss in bottles and whatnot and look somewhat presentable.
>>
Can't fault her when that's literally how all women make money. They use their sexuality to manipulate men.
>>
>>25252631
I think how the system has always worked is that men approach women, I don't see that changing.

Did you see that shitty tumblr comic posted on here a few days ago where the beta male is supposedly humiliated by the girl in the comic? If women weren't constantly surrounded by males who will jump at the chance to date them, then I doubt they'd be so hasty to talk down to beta men that much.
>>
>>25252401
Doubtful man, I'm sure most are mid 20s guys who identify as "gamers" and think of themselves as being "above average intellect but lazy"
>>
>>25252939

It is extremely rare, but women do approach guys, and yes average looking guys and not just Chads. What I plan to do is just not care about relationships at all until a nice girl comes along my way with a brain and interests besides fucking netflix. I think it would benefit most robots to do the same. Independence is a great thing.
>>
File: 1450807998160.gif (448 KB, 1266x734) Image search: [Google]
1450807998160.gif
448 KB, 1266x734
>>25251918
Surprise butt secks
>>
Every now and then I jerk off to her. She has a face I want to cum on.
>>
>>25251918
>dont sexualize her
>her entire 'career' is being sexualized.
Let me guess shes a philosophy major or something as well?
>>
>>25252259
>probably
No she IS busted.
Skin needs to breathe and all the make up she wears chokes it.
Have you ever seen a woman who wears a ton of make up without any on?
Their skin gets blotchy and puffy as fuck like they have an all over face rash.
>>
>>25252631
"We" can't do anything, because the moment some of us drop out, more take their place or the betas just try to up their futile game. "I" can do something, and "you" can do something, but that will accomplish shit. You can't fuck with biology or society, and sadly, society has given these cancerous "cosplay girls" a career.
>>
File: 1451072295653.jpg (74 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1451072295653.jpg
74 KB, 540x721
>>25253072
I've only whipped it out for her about twice, seems appealing at first but when you're ready to get down to it, that spark just fizzles.
>>
>>25253039
What a fake bitch, plastic tits and cosmetic surgery to the face, and everything she couldn't alter surgically she hides with make up and shape wear.
>>
>>25253115

It's a losing battle brother, but it can be fought. As men we gotta step back and realize this shit and stop giving them the attention they desire so much.
>>
>>25253039
this is what has created a rift between myself and women.
they can't even live with themselves, they must alter and augment themselves until they aren't recognizable, until they aren't sane, until they aren't even human anymore.
>>
>tfw you consider yourself Betamax
>so beta you genuinely enjoy making other people happy more than you feel inclined to take for any personal gains
>passive as fuck to avoid hurting others
>tfw you consider your average ass not good enough for a worthwhile relationship

>still no beta orbiter nor in any "friendzone" since at 16 in high-school.
>still no desire to even watch let alone fucking pay money to some Twitch "gamer gurllll xD" and attentionwhores in general in hopes of whatever those 'men" hope to achieve
>still no doormat
>still not even remotely interested in putting pussy or women on pedestals

It's like they're either a whole different brand of betas, or I'm supposedly something else. Of course there's more to it than just the alpha-beta dichotomy, but still.
>>
>>25253021
My man. Exactly what I've been doing since a few years, and it should be said it's a great feel.
No more instant romantic interest in any woman showing even vague "signs" (like smiling) of social interest, no more anxiety around women, easier to focus on hobbies and interests, easier time while single as the ">tfwnogf" no longer occupies my mind 24/7, massive self improvements ever since simply because I wanted it to enjoy myself more. The list of good things goes on.

And if some day a woman capable of making me reconsider a relationship crosses my path, it's an added bonus to my life rather than something I'd need to survive or function somewhat "properly".

I hope you'll manage to stick with it, Anon.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.