[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What defines a normie? What defines a robot? We are entering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: Normie Robot.png (9 KB, 660x452) Image search: [Google]
Normie Robot.png
9 KB, 660x452
What defines a normie? What defines a robot?

We are entering into an era when normies can be considered robots. And because of this, I propose several new terms to possibly describe individuals that have never had female contact, have unloving families, are NEETS, etc.

Super-Robot, Ultra-Robot, Mega-Robot.

You can pose some ideas as well. I think this is a much needed action for this board. It is now acceptable for robots to be chads now, so lexical changes are a must.
>>
Ive always thought of normies as people who strictly follow social 'NORMS' and are quick to judge those who do not.

So in America these would be people who use lots of social media, watch and talk about sports, play casual video games like call of duty and madden, are more likely conservative than liberal, are more likely religious than athiest.

They are ignorant, close minded, and steer clear of anything they dont understand dismissing it as taboo.
>>
dont forget synth
>>
>>25251910
yea, but USA is not the rest of the world
>>
a robot is a virgin, usually socially retarded

a normie is someone who has lost his virginity
>>
Androids are still a thing.
>>
File: 1449478307926.jpg (138 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1449478307926.jpg
138 KB, 1000x667
If you convinced a woman to have sex with you for free and without violence, you are a normie.

You might still be a loser, but that would just make you a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>25251862
>We are entering into an era when normies can be considered robots.
No
We're in an era where normalfags want to call themselves robots because there are "dank memes" here because the mods refuse to try to contain /s4s/.
Normalfags are almost all people in the world, they are generally a part of the social world.
Robots are a very tiny minority, the definition would be that robots are the guys that no girl can ever like since that covers all kinds of shit. If you're so normal that a girl can like you then you're a normalfag.
>>
File: 1446103415434.jpg (2 MB, 3112x2338) Image search: [Google]
1446103415434.jpg
2 MB, 3112x2338
>>25251945
But its the only country that matters
>>
>>25252134
The idea that there are "normal" people and "abnormal" people is hilarious.

You people are so delusional.
>>
The main characteristic of a robot to be was always being alone and unhappy. If you don't meet both criteria, you generally also meet the third characteristic: being normal.

>>25252189
It's not a descriptive term, it's a slur. "Normie" is this community's version of "nigger"
>>
>>25251987
You would probably consider me to be a normie.
1. Job
2. Has had girlfriends
3. Average looks
4. Average build
5. Tons of friends

But I'm a virgin.
>>
>>25252036

You act like sex is some special thing instead of it being mainly two people fulfilling an urge and trying to please each other.
>>
>>25252304
It's not the act of sex, it's having someone else wish to connect themselves to you in such a private way. It all comes back to social isolation and inability to fit in.
>>
>>25252304
nice reading comprehension, but the point is that sex isn't just given to everyone no-problem, especially to males
you don't just ask
you got to have a good combination of normie skills and good genes to woo a woman into having sex with you without money or violence involved
>>
>>25252258
Well you've had a gf so of course you're a normie
>>
File: dank.jpg (3 KB, 196x257) Image search: [Google]
dank.jpg
3 KB, 196x257
>>25252189
heres my reply to you
its just like yours exept a litle more moist
>>
>>25251862
A normalfag is an average person, a robot is someone who left society by choice, and people who cry about not being popular are all of you faggots. Being an emotional little snowflake doesn't make you a robot, and neither does being a gross, NEET loser
>>
>>25252448
>No true scottman while acting (and failing to look) tough
>>
>>25252448

Too narrow of a definition. I move to separate robots into willing and unwilling robots.
>>
>>25252448
But what is an average person? There are so many ways to classify and describe people. There are individuals out there who are meth addicts, who are deplorable in every way manageable, yet who have had sex.

There has to a better way to describe individuals.
>>
>>25252448
Normalfags are the big crowd.
99,9% of the human population are normalfags.
>>
File: file.jpg (36 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
36 KB, 480x361
>>25251910
>conservatives are normies
>>
>>25253005
Agreed that statement is retarded.

Always thought a robot was just someone who lost all hope
>>
>>25253026
>>25251910
Liberals are the tards who promote SJW shit like gay rights through social media and they EAT THAT SHIT UP.
Conservatives are the Robots who get triggered by that and shitpost how gays are degenerate.
>>
>>25253151
I think they meant conservative like Law and Order, supporting the troops, capitlism etc.
>>
File: 1441363257291.jpg (191 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441363257291.jpg
191 KB, 800x1000
>>25251862
robots are virgins
normies are not.

its not a hard concept to understand you mouth breathing trash
>>
>>25253005
Depends how old you are and where you live. The older you are and the more conservative the area you live in, the more normal it is to be conservative. But really, being a normie transcends politics in many ways. As long as you're not an extremist you can be a normie regardless of your politics.
>>
robot: depressed, anxious, messed up in head, poor social skills, isolated, virgin

normie: not depressed, not anxious, social, lost virginity, thinks they're better than/above robots

coolio: not depressed, not anxious, social, lost virginity, nice to everyone even robots
>>
>>25254534
You obviously have not been on this board for that long. Have you not noticed the sort of people posting here? The many different definitions people were attributing to r9k buzzwords such as normie, chad, normie, and stacey?

Low-life weeaboo Jap-Cuck scum.
>>
>>25255164
See, here. We are getting somewhere. This dichotomy does not makes sense. People are on a spectrum. Like how autism is a spectrum.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25255812
am I being baited by a newfag?

>he thinks robots can be non-virgins
>he thinks normalfags can be robots

kill yourself
>>
>>25256047
Fuck off with your trip, normie
>>
>>25251862
Is counterculture normie?
>>
There are no true robots who post on r9k. Robots lurk, normies post. If you are capable enough to put your thoughts and opinions out on the scary web to be judged by other human beings then you are in fact a NORMIE.
>>
>>25253151
Yes because hating SJWs automatically means conservative normalfag who wants to get into bar fights over drunken pride.
>>
>>25253005
https://youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.