[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be christmas and have family over >12 year old niece which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: 1406398437836.jpg (41 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1406398437836.jpg
41 KB, 415x367
>be christmas and have family over
>12 year old niece which I am pretty close with
>constantly asks me relationship questions
>when nobody's around constantly tries to jump on me, get into tickle fights, and puts her legs around me.
>one point legitimately asks me if I like little girls
>mfw this shit happens

Jesus fucking Christ robots why does this happen?
>>
she wants the D
tell her mother, this behaviour isn't age-appropriate
>>
>>25251923
Her mom is a pill addict and highly doubt she would do anything to her if she found out.
>>
>>25251960
does that mean you could get away with fucking her?
>>
>>25252046
No i would be in deep shit. She just wouldn't be in any trouble.
>>
>>25251838
Just say yes. "Who doesn't like little girls? They're cute."
>>
This never happened its just some sick pedophile fanfic
>>
>>25252174
I fucking panicked because my nephew was also in the room and said i like girls my age. Idk what to do it litterlly went to a point to where she took me by my hand led me to my bed and wanted to have tickle fights. What do i do?
>>
Careful man. Sounds like a cop trying to bait you. Look up her name behind her back to see if she's employed.
>>
kids get crush on any older guy they come across, dont pay any attention to it.
>>
>>25252280
say you have a stomach ache and can't have tickle fights today. is she one of those overdeveloped 12 year olds?
>>
>>25252243
Why are you even here?

OP she's hitting puberty and she's horny as fuck. It's normal, but you don't want none of that. Ask her parents if she's had the birds and the bees talk, if she hasn't teach her to masturbate.
>>
>>25252280
tickle her pussy brah and have her tickle your balls when she works your shaft
>>
how does OP hide the boner when tickling?
>>
>>25252376
I know for a fact she knows about sex. She knows terms that I don't think I knew her age.
>>
>>25252537
Check her for mics. Actually, avoid touching. Just scan her for wires.
>>
>>25252499
It was pretty fucking blatant if you looked at my jeans but when it really showed i ran out the room or went to use the bathroom.
>>
>>25252325
>dont pay any attention to it.
get a load of this guy. don't listen to this normie. you go back out there and try to at least get a kiss from her.
>>
girls are also human and also get horny, even young ones.
the reason this is shocking is because society wants a dark net thrown over truth.
>>
>>25252537
Then just tell her clearly and firmly that that kind of relationship with family members is inappropriate and she needs to go take care of her urges alone until she's married.
>>
Has anyone else had a similar situation happen to them?
>>
>>25252905
Yeah. They had a whole show about it. Catch a Predator.
>>
File: loli_es_olev.png (1019 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
loli_es_olev.png
1019 KB, 1280x720
>>25252905
Nice try NSA
>tfw used to dryhump little girl cousins
>watch tv with them sitting on my lap
>finger one of them in their sleep

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 1430217441607.jpg (253 KB, 1064x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430217441607.jpg
253 KB, 1064x1600
>>25252970
can you give me fake green texts plz
>>
>>25253011
If you write it yourself you can get it tailored to your interests.
>>
>>25252905
When I was 14? we spent Christmas at my Aunt/Uncle's place with some more family member visiting for the holidays.

Just as I'm about to fall asleep in the basement's folding couch, 12? year old cousin is sneaking downstairs.

She grabs me by the hand, leads me to a cupboard & closes the door and before anything happens her dad walks downstairs, finds her, and tells her to go back to bed.

>tfw cucked by uncle
>>
>>25252905
yes, i have an 11 year old cousin who likes to get on top of me and tickle me and one time she was jumping on me while she was doing it and i got a boner and it ended up rubbing up against her back and made me cum so hard after a couple of minutes. it was one of the best feelings i've ever felt.
>>
Give her dat dick nigga
>>
women are literally satan, nothing new here. I wish this was socially acceptable though because little girls are adorable. Really, ages 13+ are wife material, and ages 16-17+ are fuckable. I wish I could protect a teen-pre-teen aged girl in marriage until she's legal and then get to have sex with her. ;_____;

Don't do anything OP, try to avoid isolated situations with her, nothing good will come of a situation like this
>>
Hit that shit raw dog and bail!
>>
>>25253398
found the pedo
>>
>>25252376
>If she hasn't teach her to masturbate
"Mommy! Daddy! come here and see what uncle anon just showed me, its super fun!"
>>
>>25252970
>tfw used to dryhump little girl cousins
?
>>
>>25253045
Your uncle fucked your niece while you sat in the next room and listened?
>>
>>25253533
There's nothing to find my little americuck, what he said is totally true, women are not fit for civilization, and tend to ruin themselves if left unwatched, specially when their sexual urges hit (age 11-12).

That's why marriage is there to protect them from the degeneration that would await during their teen years.
>>
>>25253680
Found another pedo
>>
>>25253720
>i can't use critical thinking, so i need my local institution to tell me what's ethical and moral and what is not.
>>
>>25253757
>I'm an adult man who for whatever reason is emotionally stunted to the point where people of my own age want nothing to do with me and the only people I can talk to or connect with are children too stupid to know better.
>>
File: 111.jpg (80 KB, 576x548) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
80 KB, 576x548
>>25253837
>being a moralfag
kill yourself regardless
>>
>>25253837
Wrong assuptions. Women my age disgust me due to them being whores, i would have no difficulty at picking them, it wouldn't take much for me to be chad.

I'm simply disgusted by that world, and i'm happy to keep it at distance.

The only thing left is a little girl, family friend's daughter... we looked into the eyes each other eyes one time, and for the first time in a long time i saw an human being in a woman, not an animal like those party whores, probably she also saw something, that feeling was strong and warm, some time later she wanted to play a stare game with me.

There's no barrier with me and other people.
Also young people is not stupid, is just less intelligent and experienced, i've seen far more stupid adults than many 11 years olds
>>
>>25254106
It amazes me that someone can be this delusional. You couldn't make it with grown women and are attracted to a littlegirl. At least be honest with yourself, dude.
>>
>>25254354
>r9k
>cant believe people are at this level
top kek
>>
>>25254354
It seems like your americuck brain full artificial hormones and flu shot preservatives won't understand this easy concept.

I HATE WHORES, it's not that hard.
Now you take an avarage woman in her twenties, how many dicks do you think has she taken? Does a number that's anything above zero make a good lifetime partner? protip: no

Now if i found respectable virgin girls my age i would to give them a chanse. But GUESS WHAT NIGGER? there's noneand the few there are are batshit crazy
>>
>>25254609
Because any woman who isn't a virgin is a whore, right? A bright forward thinking individual like yourself, I'm surprised that you don't have a legion of women tripping over themselves trying to prove they are worth your time and attention. No, clearly they are all at fault, leaving pure innocent children as your only choice, right?
>>
>>25255081
Any woman that had a dick and is no longer in a relationship with the man, is a tool, a masturbatory too for anyone to use and dispose, she will not be able to stay loyal and will seek what she thinks is better than what she has at the moment.

A woman that has been left by her partner is used goods, she's unwanted by him because she couldn't care for him enough to stay with him, or simply because her selection skills are bad, the female's role is to choose their partner.
If she can't chose what's best for her, how can she chose what would be best for her partner or for their children?

All this implying that the woman could chose during her teen years, so at age 16 and above.

Now you might agree with me that in such a deceitful society it's not easy for women to chose a good man, that's one more reason why in the past there were combined marriages.
Now that even the concept of marriage is falling apart, what's stopping a young girl (when puberty hits we're no longer speaking of kids) taking a bad way and becoming a slut at just 14? What's stopping her from saying a good "fuck you" to her parent's and have an afterparty gangbang at just 16?

Taking them young is not only an act of love, but also an act of responsibility and care.
Now you can baww all you want about muh pedo etcetera, for this argoument i can answer with: there's the possibility to delay sex until legal (i heard you love law so much, i hope your country becomes a soviet style totalitarism) age
>>
>>25255329
You've got some deep rooted problems, don't you? Or were you just born defective? The arrogance your exuding is, frankly, incredible. Listen, im getting tired and this little exchange has been pretty entertaining. If you have any final points to make, make them and if the thread is up tomorrow I'll reply.
>>
File: sweating shovel knight.png (118 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
sweating shovel knight.png
118 KB, 230x300
>go to family dinner
>cousin's 8-year old daughter is there
>she keeps following me around and hugging me and sitting in my lap and asking me to play with her
>tells me when she grows up she wants to marry me
>I used to fuck her mom
>pretty sure she's actually my kid
Is that something kids can tell? Like if I put a kid in a room with three guys and one is secretly its dad, will it know? Because I think she knows.
>>
>>25255608
There's no arrogance in my tone.
Just resignation to these facts i see, and their repetitions.

The usual guy that comes out saying "no it's not like that", and then these facts slamming to his face at full force. People being left by their girlfriends or simply being cucked for more handsome men, that would stay in relationship for a month at best, and repeat the same process with the next beta, over and over. These are the guys so oblivious and dumbfounded by my words.

Ironically enough, all the relationship with mentally healthy people i've know that were made when both parts were virgin are still strong and going.

There's no doubt virginity directly or indirectly takes a great role with the choice of your partner.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.