[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cure autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: human-brain1.jpg (58 KB, 426x492) Image search: [Google]
human-brain1.jpg
58 KB, 426x492
I'm sick of having aspergers. Is there a cure or anything that works for you? I say the most autistic shit to my family even, in public is terrible. I need a cure
>>
>>25251703

Regrow your brain with a new environment and DNA code.
>>
experimental and extensive MDMA + LSD treatments in your garden shed
>>
>>25251703
The only cure is to self genocide through your anus friend
>>
File: 1446407969125.jpg (31 KB, 771x553) Image search: [Google]
1446407969125.jpg
31 KB, 771x553
>>25251703
Valium, it won't cure your Autism but it will stop you from caring.

Literally smug pepe in a pill.
>>
>>25251851
You shouldn't use that everyday right?
I don't want withdrawels and shit, not op btw.
>>
>>25251884
Just use it in social situations so you don't develop a tolerance/addiction.

Valium is pretty tame compared with xanax so you should be fine unless you eat the pills like lollies.
>>
>>25251703
Obliterate brain stem with shot gun.
>>
>>25251828
I considered this after my sister in law said she loved mdma and lsd together. She said it changed her personality for you good, which I believe because I knew her before she took lsd and mdma.
>>
>>25251884

You only get withdrawals if you've stopped

I'm an aspie who's more or less become able to not act like an aspie, and have heard of >>25251828 mdma therapy. I'd recommend valium for those who haven't quite reached psuedo-normie tier, and empathogens like MDMA for those who are close enough
>>
>>25251828
But how TF do I get mdma and LSD? It's impossible to buy drugs with autism. Everything thinks your a cop
>>
>>25251703
>I say the most autistic shit to my family even, in public is terrible.
green arrow it
>>
>>25251958

How good are you at acting like a normie? How much money do you have?
>>
>>25251988
Terrible. Even drunk and stoned.

Not alot. 40k a year
>>
File: medical cannabis.jpg (56 KB, 532x598) Image search: [Google]
medical cannabis.jpg
56 KB, 532x598
>>25251851
NO! i took valium for two years, and it fucks your shit up after a while. Its not even an okay thing to suggest. Benzos are fucking fuck.

they worked, sure, but looking back i wish i had never taken them.

Honestly >>25251703
OP seriously, get xanax over valium if you choose to go pill. Im personally prescribing you some good marijuana for medical use. If you got anxiety and social trouble smoke yourself to a comfortable high, and go about your day. cannabis is an anti-depressant and allows your lungs to get more oxygen which will raise your mood long after the high. as long as you arent an idiot, you can get away with being high in public if you use red away eye drops. And its basically like taking valium. I strongly recommend it.
>>
enlightenment
cured my schizophrenia
>>
>>25252112

Read, read, read, nigga. Give me your email and I'll send you some pics I found on /b/ ages ago that started me on the path to normie-ism. I'll also find some good books you can read but normies aren't inherently able to socialize. They learn it, just like you can, only you'll have to do it more mechanically than they do. And since you're not making some min-wage job I'm assuming you're not very young (or in the case of this website I'm guessing "relatively young" is more accurate) like I am so the drugs? I'll cover that too
>>
>>25252268

Psuedo-normie here, weed turns me straight-up stupid. Makes everything I've learned go to shit. But I guess it's different for everybody else, I just personally wouldn't recommend it
>>
I hear drinking a gallon of bleach helps cure Asperger's
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.