[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /kicked out/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
currently staying at this shitty room straight out of the 1940's at my grandparents house. What the fuck do I do now?? I have like $5,000 in cash but that won't last long cause I have no job. Do have a car and laptop tho. I was thinking about just dropping out of community college and moving to Colorado to be a NEET alcoholic pothead to piss off my parents. Oh yeah and I have a court date coming up so I probably should leave the state. Would rather kill myself than go to jail again desu. So help /r9k/ what do I doooooo!!!!!!
>>
>>25251661

>senpai

You sound like a stupid retard. Better kill yourself
>>
That looks pretty comfy, familia
>>
>>25251661

>I have a court date coming up

What the court date for?
>>
yeah, why do you haver a court date?

why did you do to jail in the first place?

why did your parents kick you out?

find out all this and more, on the next episode of dragon ball autism
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 379x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 379x364
>itt spoiled white boys ruin their own lives for no reason at all
>>
>>25251727
You got that right. I'd be going down to the thrift store post-haste and getting a pipe, a Perry Como LP, while enjoying a glass of nice scotch, to get myself in that 40s mood.

In fact, I may never come back to today's time. My advice, just stay in the 40s, it's seriously better there.
>>
>>25251740
>>25251774
>>25251797
My younger brother threw a rock at me and cut my head open and gave me 8 stitches so I smashed his 100 gallon fish tank. I pushed my brother down too so I am being charged with assault and destruction of property.
>>
>>25251797
>implying the life of the average robot wasnt ruined the moment he was born
>>
>>25251957
>assault and destruction of property.
That won't go away if you leave the state. You need to leave the country if you want to get away from that.
>>
The fuck is wrong with you white people?

For all the shit you give us minorities yall are always the ones to get into these fucked up situations with your families
>>
>>25252006
Well it's just simple assault and they are both misdemeanors with only like 45 days of jail time max so not that serious....but I'd rather be pushin flowers than to be in the pen sharing showers
>>
>>25252068
You know what you must do. Go out with a bang.
>>
File: 1450991564676.jpg (36 KB, 606x540) Image search: [Google]
1450991564676.jpg
36 KB, 606x540
>>25251661
How do you even fuck up this bad? Exploiting your parents unconditional love for a free place to stay is incredibly fucking easy, all you have to do is not be a blatant asscake all the time. You probably deserve it OP, only good boys get tendies and steam cards from mommy
>>
>>25251661

get a job and pay your grandparents rent you asshat
>>
>>25251661
>straight out of the 1940's
Probably because you haven't unpacked your anime figurines and your daki yet.
>>
>>25251797

like I know you're a girl who secretly browses tumblr but I'm feeling lots of solidarity with you right now familia
>>
>25251934
Life was better in the 40's
are you sure?
>>
>>25252068
>45 days of jail time

That is fucking nothing. Don't run you mong.
>>
>>25252080
Time to fry some bacon if you catch my drift
>>
You should throw away everything but the bed and place it in a central location. It's good for the soul.
>>
>>25252147
woops I must ave deleted the first >
>>
>>25252105
this
be grateful you have family that is giving you a chance to stop being a fucking asshole and straighten out your life
>>
>>25252068
What charges does your brother have?
>>
>>25251957
fucking lol

you make some poor decisions anon
>>
>>25252147
Well, not for everyone, heh. But, OP is a white male, it would have been pretty damn sweet for him, assuming he didn't get his ass shot of in the war.
>>
>>25252201
Idk, I was arrested and posted bail but the prosecutor is still deciding wether or not to arrest him. He is 16 and my parents defended him so he probably won't get arrested Tbh. Pretty stupid, But his fish tank was like $2,000 and I flooded his whole room so I say we're even haha
>>
>>25251661
If I got kicked out I would just kill myself
>>
>>25251661
I got kicked out/left my moms house, I yelled at my stepdad because he was being an asshole.
>>
>>25252433
There's no such thing as even. You're going to rot in jail and have to live the rest of your life with a criminal record, not being able to find work. He has to mop up some water.
You're fucked OP.
>>
>>25252566
I met someone who worked in a hospital moving equipment who had jail time. He just needs to pick the lowest tier jobs he can find and I don't mean on wage, but just shit nobody wants to do.
>>
Sorry of related: what the fuck is up with parents that charge your kids rent. How much of a fucking jew do you have to be
>>
>>25252649
>How much of a fucking jew do you have to be
...to avoid paying for your own food/shelter and expect others to pay for you?
>>
If you ditch court without getting sentenced, you'll get a warrant out for your arrest and wind up going to jail in another state + losing your car + all kinds of other problems.

Do not miss court. Get probation first before you skip the state.

Source: 3 years in prison
>>
File: pepe.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>>25252049
Can't get into a fucked up situation with your family when a good 80% of it is in prison. Right, Jamal?
>>
>>25252717
Listen to this guy OP. Don't ruin your life over some shitty rock your brother threw at you.
>>
>>25251661

Find a wagecuck job you fucking retard, try your hardest to find something it will favor you in court, save money, work hard then thank your grand parents and try to find a studio or some shit in a city you like, then start over

It's easier said than done but you have literally no choice here.
>>
Try being grateful.
>>
File: fat-gene-2.gif (79 KB, 525x357) Image search: [Google]
fat-gene-2.gif
79 KB, 525x357
Do you hear that? It's the wagecuck whistle... I think it's for you op
>>
>>25251661
tell the judge the fish were taunting you and you had to do something or you'd lose face
>>
>>25252770

prisonfag here again.

If this is your first offense, you will get probation. Assault can be a felony but most felonies for first time offenders are probationable.

Go to court, get probation, pay whatever fine they want you to pay then leave the state. If you don't show up for your final 2 year court date it's fine. They'll discharge your probation whether you show up or not. The important part is to make sure you show up to that first court date or you're fucked. Even if you get pulled over for speeding, that warrant will come back unless your state doesn't want to pay for the extradition and that's very rare.

I had weak assed felony theft charges from 5 years ago and they shipped my ass back from Florida to Illinois and the ride was hell on top of me having to do joint time for it because I ran like an idiot where I could've just gotten probation instead had I just waited to go to court.
>>
I just told my parents they had to get me a lawyer and not press charges or I will kill myself. Wish me luck
>>
>american ""parents""

lmao
>>
>>25251661
1. That place looks better than mine

2. You sound like such an annoying worthless contrarian faggot

Kill yourself you worthless piece of maggot shit. And do it outside where your poor grandparents wont have to see your disgusting rotting flesh
>>
>>25252844
If you ran, why did you give up at all? I would think once you make the commitment to run, you'd go with it until the end.
>>
>>25252866
you wont kill yourself.
>>
>>25252566
>There's no such thing as even. You're going to rot in jail and have to live the rest of your life with a criminal record, not being able to find work. He has to mop up some water.

This. OP, if you do go to prison for this you should murder your brother when you get out, parents too, then an hero.
>>
>>25252896

Because going to prison and coming out on parole is infinitely easier than probation or drug court or whatever other "diversion" program you can go through.

Plus what the fuck else was I supposed to do? They pulled me and the woman over in a car. I couldn't run because I'd ruin the car or get shot in the process. I did a 3 year bit of which I actually only served 12 months due to sentence credit and time served. 12 months in prison is way easier than 2 years of probation and all the bullshit fees & rules that come along with it.

Either way I was relieved of never having to look over my shoulder again. It sucked getting caught but it felt great having completed my sentence and not owing the state any more money or more time out of my life.
>>
>>25252914
Yeah probably not right away, I'm thinking I will fly to Hawaii and try to get neetbux and foodstamps there. Or maybe just beg panhandle and scavenge. If that fails I can just kill myself in an epic way like trying to surf a 40 foot wave or jumping into a volcano
>>
>>25252731
>implying im black
Keep trying please.
My minority family actually encourages me to keep advancing myself in society instead of kicking me out and making me struggle with the choices of being broke and working slave hours or having to live in a car starving while trying to attend college.
>>
>>25253035
>jumping into a volcano
livestream if you want it to be epic
>>
File: charlie-sheen.png (89 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen.png
89 KB, 288x288
>>25253047
Ok

hkjj
>>
>>25252561
Sounds bad familia? Are things better now?
>>
>>25251661
That is a comfy room
Move to Europe, get welfare, profit
>>
>>25253709
Actually considering it. I have enough for a flight to Sweden and I could just sneak into a migrant camp and pretend to be a Syrian refugee.
>>
>>25251957
Counter charge him with assault, then he will be forced to drop the charges or get raped too
>>25252433
Oh right
>>25252068
Most rapes happen in county jail
>>25252717
How can he get caught in another state so long as he doesn't do anything retarded?
>>
>>25253747
Well your accent would give the game away. I was thinking just do it the legal way, getting a European visa is piss easy but they may want to talk with US authorities.
>>
>>25253779
Warrants are nationwide, not just state. Felony warrants moreso. If he gets pulled over in another state, he'll get extradited and be dragged in front of the judge no matter what.

The whole "only wanted in one state" thing is old and not applicable anymore.
>>
>>25251661
>Oh yeah and I have a court date coming up so I probably should leave the state. Would rather kill myself than go to jail again desu.

Suck it up if you run youll probably get caught, if you get caught youll just do more time; in fact it will be prison time which is worse.
>>
>>25253948
That's a damn shame.
>>
>>25253984
Prisons are much better than jails bro. And federal prisons are the best. Not even trolling.
>>
>>25252049
>one white anon posts story about how he acted like a retard and got kicked out
WHY DOES EVERY WHITE PERSON HAVE BAD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THEIR FAMILY? MINORITIES DONT ON THE OTHER HAND
>>
>>25251957
They're kicking you out for that? Damn, in my family that would have just been a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>25251957
You got off light, fuck with my fishies and you fucking die.
>>
>has court date he plans to skip
>posts pictures of his room on 4chan
OP deserves the van.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.