[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone else who would like to share with us tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled1.png (456 KB, 632x577) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
456 KB, 632x577
Is there anyone else who would like to share with us tonight?
>>
I want sex.

I want to know if theres a girl out there who would wake up happy next to me.

The last girl accused me of raping her even though she was the one who asked if I wanted to go to hers.

I was lucky one of her friends gave evidence to the police saying that she did infact invite me home with her and told her friends shes leaving with me.

I dont hate woman but now I am extremely cautious and a little jumpy around them. My entire reputation was thrown into question by one lie.
>>
I'll share. Hi everyone, my name is Sempai and I'm a chocoholic, but only for booze.
>>
>>25251364

when i feel hurt, i want to hurt myself physically. today was going fine, boring at first and i was hungry all day.

today at dinner i heard my dad cursing and yelling, and i asked him what was wrong. we started talking, he is stressed about his job and i told him my thoughts. he got angry with me and it became clear to me he's trying hard to hold it together, too.

it made me really sad and disappointed that he can't deal with his anger without hurting others, and today he made me feel like shit.
>>
>>25252236

but im not gonna do that, so im just gonna sit here and cry a little bit.
>>
My name is Chuck, and I like to fuck.
>>
File: ung cicer.jpg (155 KB, 985x748) Image search: [Google]
ung cicer.jpg
155 KB, 985x748
>>25251364
Hello everyone! My name is Jonatan, i am 18 years old and im a virgin. I want to be romnatically involved with a qt, but i know it will never happen. I am very displeased with my life, as a matter of fact i have considered ending it once or twice. I often find myself felling lonely angry and sad, i am not very fond of either of those feelings, and i don't know why. The future do not look bright for me. I will graduate high school in about 60 months, and after that don't know what i will do. This makes me very scared and sad.
I wish someone could help me
>>
>>25251364
Is that a shot from that Russian film, Daddy, Santa Clause is Dead ?
>>
>>25251602
boring, sit down

>>25252171
this isn't a comedy tour, get the fuck out of here.

>>25252236
not really a problem

>>25252396
okay, sit down

>>25253419
>I will graduate high school in about 60 months
autistic-level of defining your high school era. Cure your autism and your life will get better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.