[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to LOSE height
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1450920527119.jpg (167 KB, 362x526) Image search: [Google]
1450920527119.jpg
167 KB, 362x526
Senpai, help me... I want to live the trap life but I think I'm too tall (5'9). How can I LOSE some of my height? My ideal is about 5'6. Would you guys know any tips to get shorter?
>>
Move to a high-gravity area
>>
File: 1426574599872.png (504 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
1426574599872.png
504 KB, 535x535
Those methods they used on little asian goyrls or whatever
>>
>>25251261
My sense of humour is broken. I laughed at this.
>>
>>25251242
Cut off your ankles/legs.

Or stop being a fucking faggot.
>>
>>25251261
Actually people living in high gravity would be much taller on average because their body would grow more to resist the increased gravity...

So maybe I should go to the moon?
>>
File: Cott_yng.png (317 KB, 562x422) Image search: [Google]
Cott_yng.png
317 KB, 562x422
"Colonel Cotton Lyndal Hill (September 15, 1927 - November 11, 2007) was the father of Hank Hill, Good "G.H." Hank Hill, and Junichiro (his illegitimate half-Japanese son). He was also a WWII veteran who had his shins "blowed off by a Japanman's machine gun" in combat, and later had his feet attached to his knees. This made him a foot shorter than his fellow family members and caused a characteristic waddle (according to Hank, Cotton was 6' 4" (1.93 m) with his shins, 5' 0" even (1.52m) without). Despite his disability, he eventually reached the rank of Colonel in the Texas State Militia and was often addressed by this rank."
>>
You can't get shorter.

5'9" isn't that bad desu, I don't know why you're worried about it.
>>
>>25251307
That's not true you little shit, don't come here trying to correct me.

Gravity compresses you. More gravity means stronger compression, less gravity means less compression.

Actually, move to the moon and suffocate there you fuck.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.